One more AOL reject

Guess what? YOU are NOT Barabara! Who's other names did you steal?

One great thing about this place, not many sock puppets can get by the admin. and mods.

'They have ways of making you talk'..........

(That was my best Greta Garbo voice btw)

:lol:
One great thing about this place, not many sock puppets can get by the admin. and mods.

'They have ways of making you talk'..........

(That was my best Greta Garbo voice btw)
That's good to know because I'm afraid this forum is going to get a lot of troublemakers from the AOL message boards. I hope this board will not allow the name calling and harassment that AOL permits. I am not here to cause any trouble. I just want to be free to express my views in a civil manner without being verbally assaulted by a dozen people who disagree with me.

On the lighter side, I really do think Sarah Palin is HOT, even though I don't agree with all her views.

That's good to know because I'm afraid this forum is going to get a lot of troublemakers from the AOL message boards. I hope this board will not allow the name calling and harassment that AOL permits. I am not here to cause any trouble. I just want to be free to express my views in a civil manner without being verbally assaulted by a dozen people who disagree with me.

On the lighter side, I really do think Sarah Palin is HOT, even though I don't agree with all her views.

Yeah!!! Like YOU, the big trouble maker, posing as Bkeywest!!! You are not she....We all know you are the clone Bkey!

Wolfo! Hi! Click onto the Election 2008 which is located to the left, on the menu...of topics. Now find the one I titled for AOL members.... about the Election and Powell. I thought this thread would give us some practice.

I'm choco by the way!

I like troublemakers. They give me something to twist the head off of before discarding.:badgrin:

What did they do shut down the AOL message board or just kick off all the liberals!
Apparently AOL is closing down a lot of features, including the messageboards. We thought that was a rumor, but over the past several days many of the popular boards have been shut down. We did a search of a new board, and this is the one most of us thought will work out for us.... Regardless whether our particular board is shut down, I like it here and will continue to be an active memeber...here and on aol OR just here!

Apparently AOL is closing down a lot of features, including the messageboards. We thought that was a rumor, but over the past several days many of the popular boards have been shut down. We did a search of a new board, and this is the one most of us thought will work out for us.... Regardless whether our particular board is shut down, I like it here and will continue to be an active memeber...here and on aol OR just here!

Okay! I was starting wonder what they hell was going on! Either way welcome!

:lol: You are going to hate it here then. Especially if your a Liberal. :lol:

But welcome one and all none the less.

New Topics

Forum List

Back