CDZ One Month to go Until Unofficial Official Blue Recession

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Blue Wall has been in more or less official negative GDP since late September/early October with a mini meltdown going on in Blue state real estate but in its early stages, low in state retail sales Nov/Dec and Jan. 1st they got hit by increased SALT and then an interest rate hike sent the blue wall muni interest rates through the roof. If they don't hit positive real growth by the end of this month if they were separate country then they would be in an official recession.

This problem may explain some of the bug nuts crazy stuff being posted by even the more moderate leftists on the board. The US as a whole has experienced 3-5% real growth during the same time period. The dichotomy is, in my opinion, is a result of reduced Federal regulation making State and Local regulation a bigger factor in where to live, work and invest.

As mentioned in previous threads I thought Trump was inverting the Chinese growth model but I didn't think it would be anywhere near this fast in striking. What is your opinion?

shockedcanadian , MarathonMike

The Blue Wall has been in more or less official negative GDP since late September/early October with a mini meltdown going on in Blue state real estate but in its early stages, low in state retail sales Nov/Dec and Jan. 1st they got hit by increased SALT and then an interest rate hike sent the blue wall muni interest rates through the roof. If they don't hit positive real growth by the end of this month if they were separate country then they would be in an official recession.

This problem may explain some of the bug nuts crazy stuff being posted by even the more moderate leftists on the board. The US as a whole has experienced 3-5% real growth during the same time period. The dichotomy is, in my opinion, is a result of reduced Federal regulation making State and Local regulation a bigger factor in where to live, work and invest.

As mentioned in previous threads I thought Trump was inverting the Chinese growth model but I didn't think it would be anywhere near this fast in striking. What is your opinion?

William, too short sighted an outlook you are using sir.

But since you have this us vs them, blue vs red cheerleader / fan thing going on, I'll play.

What happened about 2007/2008 to make the country turn "Blue"?

Ignoring that in the1998 LTCM bailout Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns admitting to the Fed and SEC that they were effectively insolvent and then that catching up with us in 2008?

you think Cohn walked out on the orange sociopath because donald had good ideas?

:rofl:

New Topics

Forum List

Back