One Million Moms 'moving on' from Ellen Christmas commercial protest

How utterly expected and typical of the rw's on this board to side with WalMart against Americans and AGAINST Penny's who is FOR Americans.
What the hell are you babbling about?

The point being made is obvious. It is all about bigotry and the anti gay agenda. As for Wal-Mart, anyone who supports them is supporting China and not Americans.
I haven't said shit about Walmart or JCP.

Generalizations are often the comfy zone of those who fail to think.

The only thing I have said is I wonder what the hell the OP has to do with politics.

People are voting with their wallets. It is right and good that people make a point of shopping at Penneys because they are pro gay. It is right and good that people make a point of NOT shopping at Penneys because they are pro gay. Penney's survival will depend on whether there are more pro gay than not pro gay. So far, that survival is in jeopardy. Liberals just cannot control where others spend their money. They'd like to. They want to. But so far, it's not happening. JC Penney will fail and Walmart will survive no matter how ferverently liberals would have it otherwise.

I'm confused, didn't JCP get Ellen to be their spokesman because she's popular, very popular?

Is Ellen promoting being a lesbian and not JCP?

Seriously, I don't understand the problem.

People are voting with their wallets. It is right and good that people make a point of shopping at Penneys because they are pro gay. It is right and good that people make a point of NOT shopping at Penneys because they are pro gay. Penney's survival will depend on whether there are more pro gay than not pro gay. So far, that survival is in jeopardy. Liberals just cannot control where others spend their money. They'd like to. They want to. But so far, it's not happening. JC Penney will fail and Walmart will survive no matter how ferverently liberals would have it otherwise.

No we don't.

Ellen was hired because JCP thought she was popular, very popular. She's not turning out to be as popular as JCP thought she was.

What the fuck does being "pro-Gay" have to do with JCP?

This thread needs a good smackdown of retards, IMO.

Ellen was hired because JCP thought she was popular, very popular. She's not turning out to be as popular as JCP thought she was.
Ellen is likely more popular than unpopular, so JCP made a good business decision.

Ever see the Disney movie "Finding Nemo"? I think you should get on tearing that movie a new asshole.

Oooops...I said "asshole" in a gay thread.

Probably will backfire and more people will flock to JCPenney because of this hate crisis.

The million wackos campaign didn't work during father's day when jcp showed an ad featuring two dads...

Gay ad:

Last edited by a moderator:

One million kids are being raised by ignorant homophobes like you.

Where's child protective services when you need them.

This backwards hateful version of "christianity" (one that has nothing to do with the teachings of Christ) is being shoved down childrens' throats.

They'd be better off camping with Catholic priests than living with these horrible mothers.

No we don't.

Interestingly, when I suggested the same thing - that we vote with our wallets, this same poster screeched and screamed that consumer spending means little in the grand scheme of things.

Penny's will fail. That is true. But, not because they stood by their decision to have Ellen as their spokeswoman.

Again, rw's had a little hissy fit, saying it was all Obama's fault that this or that business is failing. They're wrong as usual but when it does fail, they'll get right back on that rant.

One of the more disturbing things I've read here is this -

It is right and good that people make a point of NOT shopping at Penneys because they are pro gay.

It seems like, no matter what other factors enter into the differences between the right and left, hate always wins the rw over. This sick cancerous and mindless hate is ultimately what drives the rw.

JCP will fail because it seems fairly obvious that they totally don't understand the USA market!
By using a gay advocate JCP definitely will gain the INTEREST if not the $$s of 4% of the market ...
BUT they are risking alienating 96% of the market and I'm just saying if they are willing to gain the entire 4% market share and alienate at least 50% or more of the 96% straight market they don't understand the marketplace.
And any investor will recognize that and the consequence is JCP stock prices have declined over 50% since the first of the year and it has nothing to do with being gay or anti-gay...just the numbers! That's all the financial people look at!
You can't expect revenues to increase if you alienate the larger portion of your market by focusing on the very small 4% of the market!

Just numbers not gay vs anti-gay!

I'm confused, didn't JCP get Ellen to be their spokesman because she's popular, very popular?

Social conservatives are attempting to marginalize gays and lesbians, force them ‘back into the closet,’ as it were, by intimidating businesses. In essence social conservatives are seeking to enact discrimination against homosexuals in the private sector where they’ve failed in the public.

Wishing to discriminate against fellow Americans solely because of their sexual orientation, regardless the venue or process, is a problem.

What in the fuck?

What on earth is wrong with that commercial to them? They even say Merry Christmas America at the end.

God damn, the whiniest fucking bitches ever.

This backwards hateful version of "christianity" (one that has nothing to do with the teachings of Christ) is being shoved down childrens' throats.

They'd be better off camping with Catholic priests than living with these horrible mothers.

What liberals need is a law mandating equality of popularity. That way conservatives would be forced to like Ellen Degeneres enough to make her popular. Then we could have equality of shopping where the profits of Wal Mart are redistributed to Penney to make up for the fact that they are losing customers.

Or perhaps get it down to basics, pass a law that states that customers have to spend a certain portion of their shopping dollars at Penneys and file the proper IRS form to prove it.

Social conservatives are attempting to marginalize gays and lesbians, force them ‘back into the closet,’ as it were, by intimidating businesses. In essence social conservatives are seeking to enact discrimination against homosexuals in the private sector where they’ve failed in the public.

Wishing to discriminate against fellow Americans solely because of their sexual orientation, regardless the venue or process, is a problem.

There is no way to stop it though is there? If a business loses customers because of an expressed policy the business deserves to fail. Liberals try to marginalize businesses all the time. They tried it with Chik Fil A. People are allowed to discriminate in their personal lives. They just need to do more of it.

There is no way to stop it though is there? If a business loses customers because of an expressed policy the business deserves to fail. Liberals try to marginalize businesses all the time. They tried it with Chik Fil A. People are allowed to discriminate in their personal lives. They just need to do more of it.

You're just like those people that think there's something wrong with me because I'm a mixed-race human, aren't you?

What liberals need is a law mandating equality of popularity. That way conservatives would be forced to like Ellen Degeneres enough to make her popular. Then we could have equality of shopping where the profits of Wal Mart are redistributed to Penney to make up for the fact that they are losing customers.

Or perhaps get it down to basics, pass a law that states that customers have to spend a certain portion of their shopping dollars at Penneys and file the proper IRS form to prove it.

What America needs is for bigots and homophobes to move to a leper colony.

White trash homophobes can't afford to shop anywhere but JCP. It eats them up that wealthy homosexuals and lesbians will be buying presents for each other and their kids at Neiman Marcus.

Lol, seriously?

There is nothing remotely offensive about that commercial, it doesn't even mention or hint at being gay, except that Ellen is in it and she happens to be gay. She also happens to be very loved by America.

Get over it people.

Forum List

Back