One million dead

Booger said "murka" again.

So he must be the winner of the internetz!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd9bMRJbUhA]Shocking Booger Picker - YouTube[/ame]

You booger picker.

Eeeeeeww. If I "pick on" Booger, you seem to think that makes me a booger picker?

Ye-fuckin'-gadz!

You're picking on a booger just like you pick the nits of some who think they're wits.

So, you could be referenced as a boogerpicker and nitpicker.

:thup:

Still, you could be referenced as such and with proof in linkage. I've seen you pick a booger and I've seen you pick some nitwits too.

So...

:thup:

OVER A million Iraqis are dead from America's war.

That sentence is a cognitive litmus test. Some people's immediate reaction is, "That can't be right," because the United States couldn't do that. Or because crimes on that scale don't still happen. Or because they do happen, but only in horrible places that the United States hasn't rescued.

One million is a "Grandpa, what did you do to stop it?" number. It's a number that undeniably puts the American state among history's villains. Those who are not willing or able to accept this are physically unable to retain the fact that over a million Iraqis are dead. Their brains expel it like a foreign germ.

Noam Chomsky once wrote that the "sign of a truly totalitarian culture is that important truths simply lack cognitive meaning and are interpretable only at the level of 'Fuck You,' so they can then elicit a perfectly predictable torrent of abuse in response."

That pretty much sums up the how the media reacted to the one million figure in 2007 when it was announced by the British polling firm Opinion Research Business (ORB). (In fact, the firm estimated 1,220,580 Iraqis had died, confirming and updating a separate study done the year before by researchers from Johns Hopkins University and published in the Lancet medical journal.)

Take Kevin O'Brien, deputy editor of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Upon receiving a media advisory about the findings from ORB, whose clients include the British Conservative Party and Morgan Stanley, this was his response: "Please remove me from your mailing list and spare me your transparent propaganda."
One million dead :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [gd]
"Iraqi lives are worth less than a barrel of oil."

Just ask Frank Wuterich who won't serve a single minute of his 90-day sentence for his role in war crimes that resulted in the assassination of 24 Iraqi civilians in Haditha. On the same day Frank's "punishment" was announced, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights claimed she was "shocked" by reports that 34 iraqis, including two women, were executed in Iraq on the same day in spite of the role torture played in establishing their "guilt."

The crimes of psychopathic tools like Wuterich and corrupt puppets like Maliki pale in comparison to the fact that no US official has yet been held accountable for the policies leading to US war crimes in Iraq or for the lies that started the war.

The Never-Ending and Never-Prosecuted Humanitarian Disaster in Iraq | Truthout

:lol: :clap2: :lol:

No love for the millions slaughtered in Darfur by the religion of peace allahu akbar?
The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard

Last edited by a moderator:
OVER A million Iraqis are dead from America's war.

That sentence is a cognitive litmus test. Some people's immediate reaction is, "That can't be right," because the United States couldn't do that. Or because crimes on that scale don't still happen. Or because they do happen, but only in horrible places that the United States hasn't rescued.

One million is a "Grandpa, what did you do to stop it?" number. It's a number that undeniably puts the American state among history's villains. Those who are not willing or able to accept this are physically unable to retain the fact that over a million Iraqis are dead. Their brains expel it like a foreign germ.

Noam Chomsky once wrote that the "sign of a truly totalitarian culture is that important truths simply lack cognitive meaning and are interpretable only at the level of 'Fuck You,' so they can then elicit a perfectly predictable torrent of abuse in response."

That pretty much sums up the how the media reacted to the one million figure in 2007 when it was announced by the British polling firm Opinion Research Business (ORB). (In fact, the firm estimated 1,220,580 Iraqis had died, confirming and updating a separate study done the year before by researchers from Johns Hopkins University and published in the Lancet medical journal.)

Take Kevin O'Brien, deputy editor of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Upon receiving a media advisory about the findings from ORB, whose clients include the British Conservative Party and Morgan Stanley, this was his response: "Please remove me from your mailing list and spare me your transparent propaganda."
One million dead :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [gd]

Old repackaged lies.

Really?

The Americans killed one million iraqis?

nice get a reaction piece of shit....

Apart from the fact that this is a ludicrously inflated figure, let us not forget that most of the killing in Iraq was and is being done by various terrorist groups.

I thought muslimes were a peaceful people. Er, I guess not, after all...

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Forum List

Back