One million dead

OVER A million Iraqis are dead from America's war.

That sentence is a cognitive litmus test. Some people's immediate reaction is, "That can't be right," because the United States couldn't do that. Or because crimes on that scale don't still happen. Or because they do happen, but only in horrible places that the United States hasn't rescued.

One million is a "Grandpa, what did you do to stop it?" number. It's a number that undeniably puts the American state among history's villains. Those who are not willing or able to accept this are physically unable to retain the fact that over a million Iraqis are dead. Their brains expel it like a foreign germ.

Noam Chomsky once wrote that the "sign of a truly totalitarian culture is that important truths simply lack cognitive meaning and are interpretable only at the level of 'Fuck You,' so they can then elicit a perfectly predictable torrent of abuse in response."

That pretty much sums up the how the media reacted to the one million figure in 2007 when it was announced by the British polling firm Opinion Research Business (ORB). (In fact, the firm estimated 1,220,580 Iraqis had died, confirming and updating a separate study done the year before by researchers from Johns Hopkins University and published in the Lancet medical journal.)

Take Kevin O'Brien, deputy editor of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Upon receiving a media advisory about the findings from ORB, whose clients include the British Conservative Party and Morgan Stanley, this was his response: "Please remove me from your mailing list and spare me your transparent propaganda."
One million dead :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [gd]

Here's my answer-I DO NOT CARE. If I were in charge of the operations in these two third world shitholes. my orders would be that when we finished sweeping an area, there would not be so much as a rat left alive in it! You heard right, not so much as a rat. The object of war is (and properly should be) nothing short of TOTAL VICTORY. That means, that I do not care, how many enemy bodies have to be piled up, in order to accomplish that objective. It is over, when the enemy either surrenders without precondition, or alternatively, when there are no more of him left to fight. Now, we already told every nation in the Islamic world, that they have a choice; they are either with us, in eliminating terrorism, or they are against us, in which case, we will do the eliminating for them, OUR WAY. For all I care, if that means turning one or more countries into a pool of molten glass, so be it. They have been warned; if they do not take those warnings seriously, TOUGH! I only care about OUR casualties. I do not care about "body counts"-they are unreliable as a gauge of military success,, as we learned the hard way in Vietnam. I do not care, if we kill a hundred enemy, ten thousand enemy, or a hundred million enemy; the ONLY thing that matters, is that they are rendered incapable of conducting further hostile operations against us, or our forces. For as many of them as care to go ahead and meet Allah, we can arrange the meeting. Time to take the gloves off, and get to it! I am sick and damned tired of seeing American troops die, in order to minimize enemy casualties; I am also sick of seeing them misused and abused as cops and nation builders for the ungrateful. I wish to see them used, as needed, for their proper function, which is to break things, kill people, and win the damn war!

That sentence is a cognitive litmus test. Some people's immediate reaction is, "That can't be right," because the United States couldn't do that. Or because crimes on that scale don't still happen. Or because they do happen, but only in horrible places that the United States hasn't rescued.

One million is a "Grandpa, what did you do to stop it?" number. It's a number that undeniably puts the American state among history's villains. Those who are not willing or able to accept this are physically unable to retain the fact that over a million Iraqis are dead. Their brains expel it like a foreign germ.

Noam Chomsky once wrote that the "sign of a truly totalitarian culture is that important truths simply lack cognitive meaning and are interpretable only at the level of 'Fuck You,' so they can then elicit a perfectly predictable torrent of abuse in response."

That pretty much sums up the how the media reacted to the one million figure in 2007 when it was announced by the British polling firm Opinion Research Business (ORB). (In fact, the firm estimated 1,220,580 Iraqis had died, confirming and updating a separate study done the year before by researchers from Johns Hopkins University and published in the Lancet medical journal.)

Take Kevin O'Brien, deputy editor of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Upon receiving a media advisory about the findings from ORB, whose clients include the British Conservative Party and Morgan Stanley, this was his response: "Please remove me from your mailing list and spare me your transparent propaganda."
One million dead :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [gd]

Here's my answer-I DO NOT CARE. If I were in charge of the operations in these two third world shitholes. my orders would be that when we finished sweeping an area, there would not be so much as a rat left alive in it! You heard right, not so much as a rat. The object of war is (and properly should be) nothing short of TOTAL VICTORY. That means, that I do not care, how many enemy bodies have to be piled up, in order to accomplish that objective. It is over, when the enemy either surrenders without precondition, or alternatively, when there are no more of him left to fight. Now, we already told every nation in the Islamic world, that they have a choice; they are either with us, in eliminating terrorism, or they are against us, in which case, we will do the eliminating for them, OUR WAY. For all I care, if that means turning one or more countries into a pool of molten glass, so be it. They have been warned; if they do not take those warnings seriously, TOUGH! I only care about OUR casualties. I do not care about "body counts"-they are unreliable as a gauge of military success,, as we learned the hard way in Vietnam. I do not care, if we kill a hundred enemy, ten thousand enemy, or a hundred million enemy; the ONLY thing that matters, is that they are rendered incapable of conducting further hostile operations against us, or our forces. For as many of them as care to go ahead and meet Allah, we can arrange the meeting. Time to take the gloves off, and get to it! I am sick and damned tired of seeing American troops die, in order to minimize enemy casualties; I am also sick of seeing them misused and abused as cops and nation builders for the ungrateful. I wish to see them used, as needed, for their proper function, which is to break things, kill people, and win the damn war!

BRAVO! Serious bravo.:clap2::clap2:

images

Islam the religion of self-destruction :clap2:

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

That's 990,000 lies.

Americans utilized technologies that zeroed in only on military installations. When an Iraqi found or brutally murdered his kid, he took it around to 30 sites, photographing it in several different cities.

America is not responsible for all the killing that went on in Iraq. We didn't even kill Saddam Hussein. The Iraqi legal system that dates back thousands of years sentenced Saddam Hussein to die, and he died.

Furthermore, Americans were joined by 40 countries in a coalition to take out that corrupt, murdering regime of Saddam Hussein.

How dare you lie about my country, Jos.

Do you bring any links to back up your opinion?

Americans utilized technologies that zeroed in only on military installations. When an Iraqi found or brutally murdered his kid, he took it around to 30 sites, photographing it in several different cities.
Smart bombs that bring back to life innocents killed? any link to your quite weird claim that An Iraqi would have "brutally murdered his kid" and travel around the country "photographing it in several different cities."
How dare you Lie about the death and destruction of Iraq done in YOUR name

Smart bombs that bring back to life innocents killed? any link to your quite weird claim that An Iraqi would have "brutally murdered his kid" and travel around the country "photographing it in several different cities."
The smart bombs used in the Iraqi war hit KNOWN terrorists in their bunkers. I recommend that you use CENTCOM sources to find our your question, as this is an AMERICAN board. The lies being printed in Arabic were around a long time before we were. It's how they wrest something for nothing out of other societies. I'm not buying the lies of al-Sadr, Saddamites et al. If you wish to believe those lies, it is your headache. I know who our troops are and who their commanding officers are. They go to war to free a lot of people from brutal murderers like Saddam Hussein.

It is not the fault of the US Military if usurpers in foreign countries use their own dead children to parade around to 30 cities bawling and squalling to cast blame on anybody except them selves. That's how crimes go unpunished in a whacko society of lies. I repeat. Lies-filled propaganda against America are not factual sources, and our troops went in to do one and only one job: to spare the Arabs who were being routinely assassinated in terms of genocide by Saddam Hussein's henchmen. They did it and should have been allowed to complete the job of getting Iraq into the world as a force for peace. Instead, our troops were jerked out by Obama to fulfill a campaign pledge he should have never made. His jerking troops out before peace was firmly established is the most evil thing that has happened to date.

He guaranteed that the investment America made in peace would be destroyed.

That's because he listened to an airhead liar for 20 years who said "God DAMN AMERICA" so many times Obama believes he should, so he did.

Last edited:
Thanks to Bush. I don't know how such a man is free till now :confused:
Paul Wolfowitz, Deputy Secretary of the Department of Defense, called by Time Magazine, the "Architect" of the Iraq War, was asked in a Vanity Fair interview, May 2003, why was the Iraq War based on Saddam's alleged possession of WMD's. This time, he actually told the truth. Wolfowitz stated:

"For bureaucratic reasons, we settled on one issue, weapons of mass destruction, because it was the one reason everyone could agree on."

Jewlian, still cant tell the difference between male and female

Wow. You are sooooooo very impressive. You can note a person's religion.

I'd note that you are a fucking lowlife dickhead, but even dickheads don't want to be associated with shit like you.

"... Insult me in here at your own risk. I hope that's clear.":lol::cuckoo:

The smart bombs used in the Iraqi war hit KNOWN terrorists in their bunkers. I recommend that you use CENTCOM sources to find our your question, as this is an AMERICAN board. The lies being printed in Arabic were around a long time before we were. It's how they wrest something for nothing out of other societies. I'm not buying the lies of al-Sadr, Saddamites et al. If you wish to believe those lies, it is your headache. I know who our troops are and who their commanding officers are. They go to war to free a lot of people from brutal murderers like Saddam Hussein.

It is not the fault of the US Military if usurpers in foreign countries use their own dead children to parade around to 30 cities bawling and squalling to cast blame on anybody except them selves. That's how crimes go unpunished in a whacko society of lies. I repeat. Lies-filled propaganda against America are not factual sources, and our troops went in to do one and only one job: to spare the Arabs who were being routinely assassinated in terms of genocide by Saddam Hussein's henchmen. They did it and should have been allowed to complete the job of getting Iraq into the world as a force for peace. Instead, our troops were jerked out by Obama to fulfill a campaign pledge he should have never made. His jerking troops out before peace was firmly established is the most evil thing that has happened to date.

He guaranteed that the investment America made in peace would be destroyed.

That's because he listened to an airhead liar for 20 years who said "God DAMN AMERICA" so many times Obama believes he should, so he did.

Do you bring any links to back up your opinion?
:eusa_whistle:

So what? We killed two million in Vietnam. It's a war. People die.

that, right there, is the mindset that eisenhower warned us about.

and as i've said before, eventually all countries will have nukes. it's just a matter of time.
Not all. Latin America never will.

Once the right country gets what it needs It'll be payback time for murka. Then you can toss some numbers around and re-bleat "it's a war, people die". The clapping around the globe will likely be deafening.

So what? We killed two million in Vietnam. It's a war. People die.

and as i've said before, eventually all countries will have nukes. it's just a matter of time.

Once the right country gets what it needs It'll be payback time for murka. Then you can toss some numbers around and re-bleat "it's a war, people die". The clapping around the globe will likely be deafening.

Booger said "murka" again.

So he must be the winner of the internetz!

You booger picker.

Last edited by a moderator:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd9bMRJbUhA]Shocking Booger Picker - YouTube[/ame]

You booger picker.

Eeeeeeww. If I "pick on" Booger, you seem to think that makes me a booger picker?

Ye-fuckin'-gadz!

Forum List

Back