One million Chinese people move into muslim homes to report on Islamic or unpatriotic beliefs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Uninvited, more than one million Han Chinese people have reportedly moved into the homes of Uighur Muslim families to report on whether they display Islamic or unpatriotic beliefs.
One Million Chinese People ‘Move into Muslim Homes to Report on Islamic or Unpatriotic Beliefs’
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chinese don't play around if you don't obey you better start digging yourself a new grave because these guys don't play with leaders. They would die for their master and take the life of whoever when ordered.

Uninvited, more than one million Han Chinese people have reportedly moved into the homes of Uighur Muslim families to report on whether they display Islamic or unpatriotic beliefs.
One Million Chinese People ‘Move into Muslim Homes to Report on Islamic or Unpatriotic Beliefs’

The Chinese don't play around if you don't obey you better start digging yourself a new grave because these guys don't play with leaders. They would die for their master and take the life of whoever when ordered.

A government policy also adored in the European Union. Only there they target ethnicity instead of religion.

Interesting though, what kind of personality do you need to force yourself into the life of a family and live in one room with them for years, against their will and under their hatred.

There are a huge diversity of stories - real and fake - about China's efforts to deal with this group of Muslims. Millions have been sent to "re-education camps" so I don't see this as being too farfetched.

'weegers' eh ?? Interesting OP if true . Gotta keep an eye on those muslim 'quighurs' . Gotta be something more practical to be done about the 'muslim' enemy problem in 'china; though . 'chinese' are a practical people and there are a billion or 2 of them eh ??

Aren’t you the one always screeching about 1984?

I'm surprised Muslims are allowed there under any circumstances. They don't belong in China.

I'm surprised Muslims are allowed there under any circumstances. They don't belong in China.

Sure they do.

Intolerance at it’s finest.

weak mind as always

upload_2018-11-27_19-58-42.png

One million Chinese people 'move into Muslim homes to report on Islamic or unpatriotic beliefs'

Thanks weak mind are easy to prove since you all do it all by yourselves.

upload_2018-11-27_20-1-54.png

Uighurs

Sure they do.

weak mind as always

View attachment 231246

One million Chinese people 'move into Muslim homes to report on Islamic or unpatriotic beliefs'

View attachment 231247

Uighurs
What are you talking about?

Sure they do.

weak mind as always

View attachment 231246

View attachment 231247

Uighurs
The posted comment you deleted.

Sure they do.

weak mind as always

View attachment 231246

View attachment 231247

Uighurs
I did not delete anything.

Only whites aren't allowed to have their own country. The Turd World thinks we are required to share our homes and breed ourselves out of existence.

No white libtard gives a damn that much of the non-white world is extremely pure racially.

Makes sense. China’s government cannot suffer people whose first and foremost obeisance isn’t to the state.

Only whites aren't allowed to have their own country. The Turd World thinks we are required to share our homes and breed ourselves out of existence.

No white libtard gives a damn that much of the non-white world is extremely pure racially.
I don’t care much about racial purity.

Must suck to be so obsessed over it.

Sure they do.

weak mind as always

View attachment 231246

View attachment 231247

Uighurs
I did not delete anything.

lol
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

FACT:

upload_2018-11-27_20-22-32.png

China’s Government Has Ordered a Million Citizens to Occupy Uighur Homes. Here’s What They Think They’re Doing.

• October 24, 2018
Darren Byler[/paste:font]

Darren Byler received his Ph.D. from the Department of Anthropology at the University of Washington in 2018. His research focuses on Uighur dispossession, culture work, and securitization in the city...
More
Often, the big brothers and sisters arrived dressed in hiking gear. They appeared in the villages in groups, their backpacks bulging, their luggage crammed with electric water-kettles, rice-cookers, and other useful gifts for their hosts. They were far from home and plainly a bit uncomfortable, reluctant to “rough it” such a long way from the comforts of the city. But these “relatives,” as they had been told to call themselves, were on a mission, so they held their heads up high when they entered the Uighur houses and announced they had come to stay.

The village children spotted the outsiders quickly. They heard their ...................

China’s Government Has Ordered a Million Citizens to Occupy Uighur Homes. Here’s What They Think They’re Doing.

Forum List

Back