One Mans Epic Letter to His Former Slave Owner.....

the daily mail article does not prove provenance----I can certainly believe that some social minded person DID ghost
write it or even the daughter of the former slave

Here is an even more detailed account of the incident. Someone went through a lot of trouble to fake this if thats what you are implying.

The Life of Jourdon Anderson

I think you're missing the point. No one cares.
We can tell. You always post on threads you dont care about. :laugh:
He only posts in threads where he can attack the negro. He is a racist, at home at the premier racist website on the web.

Actually I just post in his lame threads to screw with him.
That and of course Story Time.

BTW----Asclepias-----you got that link to the RELIGIONS OF MAN 75,000 years ago? I am still waiting -----as well as
your evidence that there has been no evolution of the human
brain during those 75,000 years-------the ONLY notable
evolution is THE WHITENING OF SKIN
Its on the thread and you need to provide evidence the brain from 75K years ago is more evolved than the one we have today not the other way around..

5,500 years ago: (3500 to 3400 BC): Writing is invented in Sumer, triggering the beginning of history.

you got those 75,000 year old libraries and cathedrals
in Africa links? ----or at the very least----some of those
African alphabets------I would be satisfied with some
examples from 50,000 years old

the daily mail article does not prove provenance----I can certainly believe that some social minded person DID ghost

Here is an even more detailed account of the incident. Someone went through a lot of trouble to fake this if thats what you are implying.

So I'm supposed to care about something that happened 150 years ago that affected no one alive,least of all me?

The only reason to be here is in anticipation of another of your wacky stories.
It's kinda like watching a live version of Mystery Science Theater.
I dont know what you are supposed to care about. Thats not my concern. I couldnt care less what you care about.
laugh.gif

He only posts in threads where he can attack the negro. He is a racist, at home at the premier racist website on the web.
I think his feelings were hurt by that letter. He is probably one of the loser descendants of the guy that croaked after losing everything when Jourdan refused to come back.
laugh.gif
:lol: Doubtful there was ever such success in life.

You cant screw with me. You continually get embarrassed so you are only screwing yourself.
laugh.gif

BTW----Asclepias-----you got that link to the RELIGIONS OF MAN 75,000 years ago? I am still waiting -----as well as
Its on the thread and you need to provide evidence the brain from 75K years ago is more evolved than the one we have today not the other way around..

5,500 years ago: (3500 to 3400 BC): Writing is invented in Sumer, triggering the beginning of history.

Fury in Israel Over Obama s Mossad Lies Page 102 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It is quite the coincidence that archaeologist haven't found any evidence of these ancient african civilizations.
I mean they can can find stone tools from 2.3 million years ago but nothing of this supposed civilization.

Archaeologist are racist....

You cant screw with me. You continually get embarrassed so you are only screwing yourself.
laugh.gif

Just remember that bad ol MickyD owners thread.
Everyone else will.
Classic self ownage.

It is quite the coincidence that archaeologist haven't found any evidence of these ancient african civilizations.
I mean they can can find stone tools from 2.3 million years ago but nothing of this supposed civilization.

I agree lots of earlier archaeologists were racist. Remember Piltdown man where they actually thought white people were the first humans? :laugh:

laugh.gif

Just remember that bad ol MickyD owners thread.
Everyone else will.
Classic self ownage.
I do remember. You and several of your friends were made to look like idiots because you fell for the bait and believed I thought the owner was white when I said nothing of the sort in my OP. I know that was embarrassing for you too. No wonder you stalk me. Eventually you may win at least one round. I will have to be drunk and tired but at least it will be one.
laugh.gif

McDonalds and Profiling US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I agree lots of earlier archaeologists were racist. Remember Piltdown man where they actually thought white people were the first humans? :laugh:

Everyone gather around!!! He's getting into story mode!!!
Do you have anything besides the ancient civilization stories? We've heard that one to many times already.

Do you have anything besides the ancient civilization stories? We've heard that one to many times already.
What is it you are looking for? I just agreed with you that archaeologists were and some still are racists.

What is it you are looking for? I just agreed with you that archaeologists were and some still are racists.
I don't think he is college educated. You have to speak slow and dumb down your words.

I don't think he is college educated. You have to speak slow and dumb down your words.
Herewego and some of the other circus clowns here provide me with endless entertainment. They try their very best to out smart me but god bless their souls they are so ignorant its almost unfair.
laugh.gif

I have a hard time believing a slave in 1865 could write so well.
That doesnt surprise me. Most idiots have a hard with understanding some Black people learned how to read and write regardless and thats how they were able to know what was coming before the whites did. His 19 year old daughter was capable of writing the letter Regardless the letter obviously did some damage I have found after more research.

you got a link?-----the letter does seem contrived to me-----
reasonable but simply not in nineteenth century style
I've been personally handling original letters, newspapers books and all form of 18th and 19th century writing "style" nearly every day for over two decades.

There is nothing out of the ordinary in the way that was presented.

Herewego and some of the other circus clowns here provide me with endless entertainment. They try their very best to out smart me but god bless their souls they are so ignorant its almost unfair.
laugh.gif
Yeah...there education is no more than regurgitating what they learn while sucking off their Grand Wizard at their 'meetings'.

I have a hard time believing a slave in 1865 could write so well.
That doesnt surprise me. Most idiots have a hard with understanding some Black people learned how to read and write regardless and thats how they were able to know what was coming before the whites did. His 19 year old daughter was capable of writing the letter Regardless the letter obviously did some damage I have found after more research.

you got a link?-----the letter does seem contrived to me-----
reasonable but simply not in nineteenth century style
I've been personally handling original letters, newspapers books and all form of 18th and 19th century writing "style" nearly every day for over two decades.

There is nothing out of the ordinary in the way that was presented.
You are trying to use logic with racists...it doesn't work. This is all a n1gger conspiracy to make white people feel guilty.

laugh.gif
Yeah...there education is no more than regurgitating what they learn while sucking off their Grand Wizard at their 'meetings'.
Dumb white people give smart white people a very bad name. I knew alot of white racists were inbred but these guys have proven it causes havoc with their thinking processes.

Forum List

Back