One Mans Epic Letter to His Former Slave Owner.....

I have a hard time believing a slave in 1865 could write so well.
That doesnt surprise me. Most idiots have a hard with understanding some Black people learned how to read and write regardless and thats how they were able to know what was coming before the whites did. His 19 year old daughter was capable of writing the letter Regardless the letter obviously did some damage I have found after more research.

you got a link?-----the letter does seem contrived to me-----
reasonable but simply not in nineteenth century style

That letter made a lot happen. You are just too dim witted to understand exactly what.
It is not a good idea to misspell words when you try to insult somebody on an internet forum. It makes you look foolish.
Its not a good idea to tell someone they made a spelling error on a message board especially when there isnt one. It makes you look desperate to find anything to talk about due to stress over the OP.

That doesnt surprise me. Most idiots have a hard with understanding some Black people learned how to read and write regardless and thats how they were able to know what was coming before the whites did. His 19 year old daughter was capable of writing the letter Regardless the letter obviously did some damage I have found after more research.

A link for what? There are several links in the thread.

the daily mail article does not prove provenance----I can certainly believe that some social minded person DID ghost
write it or even the daughter of the former slave

the daily mail article does not prove provenance----I can certainly believe that some social minded person DID ghost

Here is an even more detailed account of the incident. Someone went through a lot of trouble to fake this if thats what you are implying.

The Life of Jourdon Anderson

I did not say it was "FAKED" I said that there was a
GHOST WRITER ----with a social agenda-----the letter
reminds me of the REAL BOOK Uncle Tom's Cabin.
I kinds doubt that the plantation owner invited the former
slave to "come back home"

What is 19th Century style? Do you know? Can you trace the English language and it's style throughout it's history?

I don't understand why this 'letter' is so controversial. You people have some SERIOUS hate issues. Between the racists, the anti-Semites, and the killer muslim...you guys are pathetic. The article was dictated...printed in a few publications in the late 1800's...the man existed, his history was proven to be true.

So what is the benefit for the AP to make it up? What is the benefit to you racists, antiSemites and Killer Mulsims to attack it and call it fake when people MUCH SMARTER THAN YOU have researched the letter, the families involved and the history? Is your hate that deep seeded.

Welcome to USMB, the premier hate site on the interweb.

BTW----Asclepias-----you got that link to the RELIGIONS OF MAN 75,000 years ago? I am still waiting -----as well as
your evidence that there has been no evolution of the human
brain during those 75,000 years-------the ONLY notable
evolution is THE WHITENING OF SKIN

Here is an even more detailed account of the incident. Someone went through a lot of trouble to fake this if thats what you are implying.

I did not say it was "FAKED" I said that there was a
GHOST WRITER ----with a social agenda-----the letter
reminds me of the REAL BOOK Uncle Tom's Cabin.
I kinds doubt that the plantation owner invited the former
slave to "come back home"
Thats why i said "if". Its ok if you doubt it. I was posting it because it was epic.

BTW----Asclepias-----you got that link to the RELIGIONS OF MAN 75,000 years ago? I am still waiting -----as well as
your evidence that there has been no evolution of the human
brain during those 75,000 years-------the ONLY notable
evolution is THE WHITENING OF SKIN
Its on the thread and you need to provide evidence the brain from 75K years ago is more evolved than the one we have today not the other way around..

I think you're missing the point. No one cares.
We can tell. You always post on threads you dont care about. :laugh:

He only posts in threads where he can attack the negro. He is a racist, at home at the premier racist website on the web.

He only posts in threads where he can attack the negro. He is a racist, at home at the premier racist website on the web.
I think his feelings were hurt by that letter. He is probably one of the loser descendants of the guy that croaked after losing everything when Jourdan refused to come back.
laugh.gif

So I'm supposed to care about something that happened 150 years ago that affected no one alive,least of all me?

The only reason to be here is in anticipation of another of your wacky stories.
It's kinda like watching a live version of Mystery Science Theater.

Forum List

Back