One man brought more fear to the country than the entire GOP in the last 40 years

Q. What is the end goal of ISIS

A. I have some ideas as do others who think about such issues [unlike Trump and his trumpeters who react with emotion to the hate and fear]:
  1. Radicalize Muslim's living in the West
  2. Kill and maim the civilian population by acts of terror
  3. Create panic in the native population (in France, Germany, Turkey, the US, etc.)
  4. Panic, hate and fear motivate the voters to vote for any easy fix; Trump promises to provide it
  5. Trump has no viable plan, since he rejects diplomacy for Brinkmanship.
  6. ISIS won't blink, their leadership can produce Suicide Bombers by the hundreds
  7. Thus, Trump and his supporters have been manipulated by the ISIS long term plan
  8. And if Trump sends US troops into Syria, or N. Africa he will throw gasoline on the fire.
Only Islam itself can counter the efforts of ISIS to meet their goal - to win a war of attrition. If we follow the lead of Trump and other's who believe the fire power of our military is the only solution to this vexing problem, we are playing into their plans.

We need to:
a. STOP scapegoating all of Islam
b. Find out who is funding ISIS, and stop the flow of money
c. Kill the leadership when opportune
d. Expand Intelligence using technology
e. Change the dialogue: ISIS is nothing more than a criminal gang (there is no war on terror)
f. We need to capture, bring to trial and if convicted execute its leadership in the World Court (see: Nuremburg Trials for an example).
g. Solve the Israeli / Palestinian 60+ year war with a two-state solution.​

In other words, more of the same failed plan that hasn't worked up until now.

A bit earlier I called you ignorant; I was too kind. You are mentally incompetent, willfully ignorant and an asshole.

You calling anyone an "asshole" doesn't help your cause, asshole ...

tissue? Let me spell it out for you, since it describes you to a T:

A Arrogant
S Stupid
S Self Serving
Hole, something void of substance.

Sorry I made you cry, man. The Internet is a brutal place for little girls. Pull down your dress, your twat is showing.

And you calling anyone "arrogant" is just hilariously funny. I couldn't get past that one.

:lmao:

Yeah ...

That I may be, but in the company of blind assholes like you, I have every reason to feel superior.

In other words, more of the same failed plan that hasn't worked up until now.

A bit earlier I called you ignorant; I was too kind. You are mentally incompetent, willfully ignorant and an asshole.

You calling anyone an "asshole" doesn't help your cause, asshole ...

tissue? Let me spell it out for you, since it describes you to a T:

A Arrogant
S Stupid
S Self Serving
Hole, something void of substance.

Sorry I made you cry, man. The Internet is a brutal place for little girls. Pull down your dress, your twat is showing.

And you calling anyone "arrogant" is just hilariously funny. I couldn't get past that one.

Yeah ...

That I may be, but in the company of blind assholes like you, I have every reason to feel superior.

Then why do you? Obviously you get called arrogant a lot in real life because you're obsessed with saying that here.

The lady doth protest too much. Why does it bother you so much? You know they are right?

BTW, my mother said you can't be mean to me. You need to stop now.

What a dumb ass

I remember when John McCain was laughed at for saying he knew how to fix the economy and he would if he were elected president.

Donald Trump built a bleak and dark picture of an America that thankfully doesn't exist. Unless he is elected president.

It was an hour and a half of this:

Terrorists are pouring into our country. They are everywhere. In your backyard, on every street corner and they want to kill you. And Mexican rapist drug dealers are pouring in from across the border who want your jobs and they want to kill you. The infrastructure is falling apart. The bridges are falling down. The roads are falling apart and the sky is falling. Police are being shot everywhere and there is no law no order. The bodies of dead Americans are piling up everywhere killed by terrorists and Obamacare.
But don't worry. I know how to fix everything. Elect me and I will fix everything. I will cut taxes and pour money into everything and fix it.

And every word of it screamed at the top of his voice.

So the camera is moving around the hall and people are asked what they thought of Trump's speech and they reply, "It's exactly what I wanted to hear" "It's what is going on in this country". "Donald Trump will save us".

I don't live in this America.

This is the America I live in:

What Caused the Great Crime Decline in the U.S.?

Then crime rates went down. And then they kept going down.

By decade’s end (the 1990's), the homicide rate plunged 42 percent nationwide. Violent crime decreased by one-third. What turned into a precipitous decline started later in some areas and took longer in others. But it happened everywhere: in each region of the country, in cities large and small, in rural and urban areas alike. In the Northeast, which reaped the largest benefits, the homicide rate was halved. Murders plummeted by 75 percent in New York City alone as the city entered the new millennium.

The trend kept ticking downward from there, more slowly and with some fluctuations, to the present day. By virtually any metric, Americans now live in one of the least violent times in the nation’s history.

-------------------------------------

What is it about Republicans that they want to be terrified? Life is better and there is less pressure if you are not terrified.

You can go outside. No one from Chicago is going to kill you. Isis isn't hiding behind your back door.

Trump has convinced people they should be terrified to even go outside. But is that really any surprise?

Trump is known for his ability to fleece the unwary. He has a court date on 28 Nov for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses his civil case, he opens himself up for criminal charges. If people aren't scared now and Trump becomes president, I think they will learn what real fear is all about.

Looks like Democrats are afraid of one single man. In fact rdean is pushing fear right in this thread.

Pretty funny.
Pitiful, just pitiful.

Trump terrified Republicans.

I laugh at Trump.

I laugh at Republicans.

So I must be terrified?

Hello, knock, knock, it doesn't work that way.
if you read your threads dean....many here laugh at you too.....and no....no one is terrified of you....

I remember when John McCain was laughed at for saying he knew how to fix the economy and he would if he were elected president.

Donald Trump built a bleak and dark picture of an America that thankfully doesn't exist. Unless he is elected president.

Terrorists are pouring into our country. They are everywhere. In your backyard, on every street corner and they want to kill you. And Mexican rapist drug dealers are pouring in from across the border who want your jobs and they want to kill you. The infrastructure is falling apart. The bridges are falling down. The roads are falling apart and the sky is falling. Police are being shot everywhere and there is no law no order. The bodies of dead Americans are piling up everywhere killed by terrorists and Obamacare.
But don't worry. I know how to fix everything. Elect me and I will fix everything. I will cut taxes and pour money into everything and fix it.

So the camera is moving around the hall and people are asked what they thought of Trump's speech and they reply, "It's exactly what I wanted to hear" "It's what is going on in this country". "Donald Trump will save us".

By decade’s end (the 1990's), the homicide rate plunged 42 percent nationwide. Violent crime decreased by one-third. What turned into a precipitous decline started later in some areas and took longer in others. But it happened everywhere: in each region of the country, in cities large and small, in rural and urban areas alike. In the Northeast, which reaped the largest benefits, the homicide rate was halved. Murders plummeted by 75 percent in New York City alone as the city entered the new millennium.

The trend kept ticking downward from there, more slowly and with some fluctuations, to the present day. By virtually any metric, Americans now live in one of the least violent times in the nation’s history.

What is it about Republicans that they want to be terrified? Life is better and there is less pressure if you are not terrified.

You can go outside. No one from Chicago is going to kill you. Isis isn't hiding behind your back door.

Trump has convinced people they should be terrified to even go outside. But is that really any surprise?

Trump is known for his ability to fleece the unwary. He has a court date on 28 Nov for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses his civil case, he opens himself up for criminal charges. If people aren't scared now and Trump becomes president, I think they will learn what real fear is all about.

Looks like Democrats are afraid of one single man. In fact rdean is pushing fear right in this thread.

Pretty funny.
Pitiful, just pitiful.

I laugh at Trump.

I laugh at Republicans.

So I must be terrified?

if you read your threads dean....many here laugh at you too.....and no....no one is terrified of you....

You don't speak for this turtle ...

Pretty funny.
Pitiful, just pitiful.

I laugh at Trump.

I laugh at Republicans.

So I must be terrified?

i dont want to speak for the turtle......

Pretty funny.
Pitiful, just pitiful.

I laugh at Trump.

I laugh at Republicans.

So I must be terrified?

I'm just saying, you said "no one" is terrified of him. Dean seemed to have that turtle pretty scared. Here's one where Dean really loses it, it's terrifying:

Pretty funny.
Pitiful, just pitiful.

I laugh at Trump.

I laugh at Republicans.

So I must be terrified?

Read your freaking thread dumbaas. I'm not afraid of Trump or Hillary. You nut jobs are funny. You are a cowering wimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty funny.
Pitiful, just pitiful.

I laugh at Trump.

I laugh at Republicans.

So I must be terrified?

I'm just saying, you said "no one" is terrified of him. Dean seemed to have that turtle pretty scared. Here's one where Dean really loses it, it's terrifying:

Dean, the Toy Poodle is telling you:

Quit fondling me. Barf Barf.
Quit fondling me.

13782164_1251511641555566_7948566021070214896_n.jpg
False:
Hillary Clinton and Adolf Hitler didn't issue similar statements about putting the needs of society ahead of the needs of individuals. The purported quotation from Hillary Clinton ("We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society") has been widely reproduced online over the last several years and has been included in dozens of books; yet there is no evidence of her saying it.

My bad, I jumped the gun on that one. But I will say the quotes do sound believable and have been used in a few published books. Remove the quotation marks and the cartoon is actually accurate, in my opinion.

Never the less I should have done a little homework first, damn facebook.
A lot of Trump Stuff especially when he is raving get's pretty close to some of Hitler's speeches in "My New Order"

Pretty funny.

Trump has very little concept of how much weaker the office of POTUS is than that of the CEO of a Corporation. He can make a mess of things with his bellicose speech, and create a climate of fear in our foes and our allies, but there is very little he can do without the Congress, and believe it or not, there are a few adults on both sides of the aisle who are members in the Congress and will have a greater say on policy than he and his followers are aware.

"Pretty funny" is another post well worth deletion. I wonder why people post thoughtless remarks such as "Pretty funny"? A post I don't find the least bit funny, but very pitiful for the author has demonstrated no ability to write a rebuttal and thus defaults to ad hominem lite.

Hillary is more of a threat to me than Donald is. She is deceptive and not trustworthy.

Wanting a post to be deleted because you dislike a person's opinion is a regressive tactic that the left is now using to minimize others opinions. Sad that a group of people that wanted all voices heard has morphed to wanting only their voices heard.

Thank you for your post, it helps the world to see what the regressive movement is all about.

Regression is a new word echo by the chambermates.

But I digress. I've been accused of seeking to censor opinions I disagree with and want deleted. The accuser lacks the ability to read without bias, and draws a conclusion invalid on its face. I stated a single phrase, "pretty funny" lacks substance, is not a rebuttal and includes an ad hominem lite (meaning a piss poor effort).

No where did I suggest the post be deleted, why would I, for the response, "Pretty funny" shows the lack depth of this right winger.

Your lack of tolerance is noted still. I thank you for clarifying your intolerance to others opinions and your need to feel better than others. You are the perfect regressive elitist.

Keep up the good work!

False:
Hillary Clinton and Adolf Hitler didn't issue similar statements about putting the needs of society ahead of the needs of individuals. The purported quotation from Hillary Clinton ("We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society") has been widely reproduced online over the last several years and has been included in dozens of books; yet there is no evidence of her saying it.

My bad, I jumped the gun on that one. But I will say the quotes do sound believable and have been used in a few published books. Remove the quotation marks and the cartoon is actually accurate, in my opinion.

A lot of Trump Stuff especially when he is raving get's pretty close to some of Hitler's speeches in "My New Order"

I'll quote a politician for my response. "What difference does it make."

Pretty funny.

Trump has very little concept of how much weaker the office of POTUS is than that of the CEO of a Corporation. He can make a mess of things with his bellicose speech, and create a climate of fear in our foes and our allies, but there is very little he can do without the Congress, and believe it or not, there are a few adults on both sides of the aisle who are members in the Congress and will have a greater say on policy than he and his followers are aware.

"Pretty funny" is another post well worth deletion. I wonder why people post thoughtless remarks such as "Pretty funny"? A post I don't find the least bit funny, but very pitiful for the author has demonstrated no ability to write a rebuttal and thus defaults to ad hominem lite.

Hillary is more of a threat to me than Donald is. She is deceptive and not trustworthy.

Wanting a post to be deleted because you dislike a person's opinion is a regressive tactic that the left is now using to minimize others opinions. Sad that a group of people that wanted all voices heard has morphed to wanting only their voices heard.

Thank you for your post, it helps the world to see what the regressive movement is all about.

Regression is a new word echo by the chambermates.

But I digress. I've been accused of seeking to censor opinions I disagree with and want deleted. The accuser lacks the ability to read without bias, and draws a conclusion invalid on its face. I stated a single phrase, "pretty funny" lacks substance, is not a rebuttal and includes an ad hominem lite (meaning a piss poor effort).

No where did I suggest the post be deleted, why would I, for the response, "Pretty funny" shows the lack depth of this right winger.
"Regressive" was created by real progressives, dipshit.

Odd, I've never seen the word used by anyone who was not a member of the crazy right wing. It's a pejorative created to malign progressive, liberals, Democrats and anyone who does not accept the dogma of the New Right.

It is a play on the word reactionary, and thus one more effort by the crazy right wing to label progressives, liberals and Democrats as behaving in a manner that the new iteration of conservatives do.

The name originated from a liberal activist named Maajid Nawaz. Interesting guy. Looks like liberals like to label liberals. Lol!

The name originated from a liberal activist named Maajid Nawaz. Interesting guy. Looks like liberals like to label liberals. Lol!
Welcome to the Future Past of Politics! | The Regressive Party

regressivelogo4.png

Taking America Back, As Far As We Can

Welcome to the home of The Regressive Party, the new conservative party made up of former members of the Republican Party and the Tea Party. You can read about our historic merger in our press room or explore the other sections of our site for our new party platform:

• Economy - Lowering taxes always raises revenue
  • Healthcare - Everyone should get the best healthcare they can afford
  • Guns - An American invention, an American right
  • Religion - Our Christian nation's greatest strength
  • Women - A mystery and a necessity
  • Race - We're not just for whites anymore
  • The Gays - Scalia explains it best

Welcome to the Future Past of Politics! | The Regressive Party

regressivelogo4.png

Taking America Back, As Far As We Can

Welcome to the home of The Regressive Party, the new conservative party made up of former members of the Republican Party and the Tea Party. You can read about our historic merger in our press room or explore the other sections of our site for our new party platform:

• Economy - Lowering taxes always raises revenue
  • Healthcare - Everyone should get the best healthcare they can afford
  • Guns - An American invention, an American right
  • Religion - Our Christian nation's greatest strength
  • Women - A mystery and a necessity
  • Race - We're not just for whites anymore
  • The Gays - Scalia explains it best

Look another regressive leftist trying to divert.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

I laugh at Trump.

I laugh at Republicans.

So I must be terrified?

Dean, the Toy Poodle is telling you:

Quit fondling me. Barf Barf.
Quit fondling me.

Why were you saying that? No one was near you. I think the lady doth protest too much ...

False:

I'll quote a politician for my response. "What difference does it make."
A partial and out of context quote.

Forum List

Back