One Little Tidbit

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
..that some ovrelook is that within the Republican party, there are the moderates and the far right but BOTH are united in wanting to oust Obama.

On the other side of the aisle there are many moderate Dems who are disgusted by the antics of the far left and who they feel are ruining the party. They don't want to be associated with tehse loons and more than likely want Obama gone so hat they can reenergize the party back to what The Democrats once were.

If he refuses to fill out the application for the job his application goes to the bottom of the pile

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

What the republicans did did not work well.

why do they want to do it again?

Moderate Republicans are being driven from the party for not being doctrinally pure

I do think the folks who want obummer gone are much more energized than those who want to keep him.

How anyone could cast a vote for 4 more yrs of this failure is beyond my ability to figure out. Romney sure isn't my pick either, but he's a no brainer pick standing next to the current failure in chief.

Moderate Republicans are being driven from the party for not being doctrinally pure

Moderate democrats were already run off.

Did you have a point that was worth discussion?

Blue Dog Democrats are still a welcome part of the party

How are the RINOs doing?

Are you trying to say RINOs will vote for Obama? Not likely. They know failure when they see it.

Joe Scarborough is a perfect example. Each morning he sells his soul on MSLSD but do you think he's going for Obama?

New Topics

Forum List

Back