One lesson from life is that man cannot achieve fulfillment without God

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Look at the world around you. With enough technology, mankind will ultimately destroy itself. While man's knowledge increases, his moral values do not because many men are Godless. Without God, there is no happy ending to the story of mankind. Once we're in Heaven, we'll understand and appreciate the wisdom of God's methods.

I so wish Christians would quit living for the afterlife and live like this is the life that counts, the present. I also wish Republicans would not push their morals down our throats when they themselves are amoral. But I can only wish and vote.

• Banned
I so wish Christians would quit living for the afterlife and live like this is the life that counts, the present. I also wish Republicans would not push their morals down our throats when they themselves are amoral. But I can only wish and vote.

Yea and I wish McDonald's would put fudge on the bottom of their sundaes without me having to ask. I'm telling ya, it's a cruel world. Jesus, take me now!

Yea and I wish McDonald's would put fudge on the bottom of their sundaes without me having to ask. I'm telling ya, it's a cruel world. Jesus, take me now!

Pray harder.

Pray harder.
`
Careful what you wish for......
`
`

theypray-2.jpg

• Banned

Pray harder.

Oh, would you prefer that I am dead?

The final judgement of nations

The parable of the sheep and the goats

Is quite perplexing.....

Those who THOUGHT they followed God/Christ were the ones sent to the Lake of Fire...

Those who didn't know they followed the will of God/Christ, were rewarded....

So, no matter who professes to follow God, or who does not... we all are seared with the knowledge of right from wrong, good from evil....?

Look at the world around you. With enough technology, mankind will ultimately destroy itself. While man's knowledge increases, his moral values do not because many men are Godless. Without God, there is no happy ending to the story of mankind. Once we're in Heaven, we'll understand and appreciate the wisdom of God's methods.
*Lesson for YOU, from YOUR life

I don't share this weakness or need.

Forum List

Back