One Juror will not convict Michael Slager, which imperils all the jurors

What was the background of this thug? Was he a preacher or was he on his third conviction? Let's not portray this runner as an innocent.

Walter Scott was a forklift operator, studying massage therapy. Scott previously served two years in the U.S. Coast Guard before being given a general discharge in 1986 for a drug-related incident. Scott’s police record listed ten arrests: for contempt of court regarding failure to pay child support or to appear for court hearings; he was arrested in 1987 on an assault and battery charge and convicted in 1991 for possession of a bludgeon.

Source was Wikipedia.

rship FBI agents.

There is virtually nothing a cop or FBI agent can do that would convince a jury that they are guilty of anything.

Cops and FBI agents risk their lives for the public ever day
The public has a lot of sympathy for our police who are being targeted for assassination. We are gong to protect them and believe them first and foremost.

Walter Scott was a forklift operator, studying massage therapy. Scott previously served two years in the U.S. Coast Guard before being given a general discharge in 1986 for a drug-related incident. Scott’s police record listed ten arrests: for contempt of court regarding failure to pay child support or to appear for court hearings; he was arrested in 1987 on an assault and battery charge and convicted in 1991 for possession of a bludgeon.
There you go. Thanks. He's a drug addict and general ne'r do well who is no respector of our societal laws.

What is so hard about doing what a cop tells you to do?

He has his job, you have yours.

Don't fight the cop and you will not get shot.

That's what everyone should have learned from the late Michael Brown.

Thank you. I was just about to tell JakeStarkey that this hold out juror is likely a Trump Tard who thinks an unarmed man running away from a police officer deserves to be brutally executed right there on the spot and that we should all get down on our knees and lick the boots of every man in a uniform we come across on a daily basis, but you just took care of that for me.

Thank you. I was just about to tell JakeStarkey that this hold out juror is likely a Trump Tard who thinks an unarmed man running away from a police officer deserves to be brutally executed right there on the spot and that we should all get down on our knees and lick the boots of every man in a uniform we come across on a daily basis, but you just took care of that for me.
So nobody told you that cops are empowered to shoot fleeing suspects then?

I get that you don't like it.

But it sounds like you didn't know it too?

Civilians like you and me are NOT allowed to shoot anyone who is fleeing.

But cops are.

There you go. Thanks. He's a drug addict and general ne'r do well who is no respector of our societal laws.
So go ahead and shoot the goddam n!gger in the back -- and provoke riots and police assassinations.

In spite of what you'd like, this is not 1925,

Now the civil trial begins. Soon the Charleston taxpayers will happily pay out a multi-million dollar settlement to Scott's family, thanks to Patrolman Slager -- a good ol' boy.
Well if the jury wants to saddle their community with a waste of tax money like that, well there is nothing you can do about it.

The po' runnin' Negro din' 'no' w'ut he was a'doin' so the cop shouldda' not shot him down.

So bring on the structured settlement and JG Wentworth if you need cash now.

So nobody told you that cops are empowered to shoot fleeing suspects then?

I get that you don't like it.

But it sounds like you didn't know it too?

Civilians like you and me are NOT allowed to shoot anyone who is fleeing.

But cops are.

If the suspect is armed and/or known to be dangerous then I have no problem with that. This guy was unarmed, was not aggressive, and he owed back child support. This shooting was completely unnecessary.

Forum List

Back