One in every Five Americans think Obama is a Muslim

Well technically he is. According to Islamic tradition if you are born of a Muslim Father,that makes you a Muslim automatically. Obama was born of a Muslim Father. His Step-Father was also a Muslim. So he is a Muslim. He may deny this publicly for political reasons but privately he may have a completely different approach. Like when he received all that bling from the Saudi King. I'm sure his Muslim childhood was embraced and discussed. So those one in every five Americans who think the President is Muslim are probably correct.

Last edited:
Well technically he is. According to Islamic tradition if you are born of a Muslim Father,that makes you a Muslim automatically. Obama was born of a Muslim Father. His Step-Father was also a Muslim. So he is a Muslim. He may deny this publicly for political reasons but privately he may have a completely different approach. Like when he received all that bling from the King of Saudi Arabia. I'm sure his Muslim childhood was embraced and discussed. So those one in every five Americans who think the President is Muslim are probably correct.

No, "technically" he's not. "Muslim" rules of who is and is not a Muslim only apply to Muslims.

Since he's not one, that MUSLIM rule you site is null and void, dumbass.

Well technically he is. According to Islamic tradition if you are born of a Muslim Father,that makes you a Muslim automatically. Obama was born of a Muslim Father. His Step-Father was also a Muslim. So he is a Muslim. He may deny this publicly for political reasons but privately he may have a completely different approach. Like when he received all that bling from the King of Saudi Arabia. I'm sure his Muslim childhood was embraced and discussed. So those one in every five Americans who think the President is Muslim are probably correct.

No, "technically" he's not. "Muslim" rules of who is and is not a Muslim only apply to Muslims.

He was born of a Muslim Father which by Islamic tradition makes him a Muslim automatically. His Step-Father was also a Muslim. In some Islamic traditions,just having a Muslim Father makes you a Muslim automatically. So technically he probably is a Muslim.

He was born of a Muslim Father which by Islamic tradition makes him a Muslim automatically. His Step-Father was also a Muslim. In some Islamic traditions,just having a Muslim Father makes you a Muslim automatically. So technically he probably is a Muslim.

No, technically, he's an American Citizen, where the rule of law is Freedom of Religion, 1st Amendment, etc.

Not Muslim law.

So no, technically, yah "technically" his being an American makes him immune to Islamic "law" and tradition. You dumbass.

The best thing for the Dems would be that they agree to move the mosque and the issue will be over in a week. Instead they are fighting against their own best interests. Oh well. Carry on. Lol

I'm no Dem, but I will say this:

There is a time when principles and protecting our freedoms is not always popular. This is one of those times. However, the Constitution is not American Idol, there is a reason why the laws that are in place are there.

The Dems 'can't' move it, but they certainly can mimic what most on the right and many on the left have been saying, "They have the right to build on private property, it's in bad taste and insensitive to do so. To move it to another locale would go a long way towards building bridges."

But what a lot of people are getting is that sensitivity cannot take precedence over our rights. Only reason I see a lot of people posting on this board that they have a right at this point is to not look like a complete moron when it's thrown in their face on something that's insensitive but they support in the future.

untitled-2-550x271.jpg

No, technically, he's an American Citizen, where the rule of law is Freedom of Religion, 1st Amendment, etc.

Not Muslim law.

So no, technically, yah "technically" his being an American makes him immune to Islamic "law" and tradition. You dumbass.

"Immune?" Like a disease or something? lol! In the eyes of most Muslims around the World and certainly the King of Saudi Arabia,Obama was born a Muslim and will always be a Muslim. Islamic traditions and beliefs dictate this. His fathers were both Muslims which makes him a Muslim. That's why the Saudi King embraced him so lovingly. Some may not like this,but it is what it is.

Not Muslim law.

"Immune?" Like a disease or something? lol! In the eyes of most Muslims around the World and certainly the King of Saudi Arabia,Obama was born a Muslim and will always be a Muslim. Islamic traditions and beliefs dictate this. His fathers were both Muslims which makes him a Muslim. That's why the Saudi King embraced him so lovingly. Some may not like this,but it is what it is.

Umm, no, in the eyes of anyone with more than three brain cells (so obv. you're excluded), he's an American.....................and here in America, no, you're not forced into ANY Religion by birthright.

Some whackjob people (like you) who are desperate for any axe to grind with Obama, might not like that he's not bound by Islamic tradition..............being he's an American and all.............................but it is what it is. You dumbass.

Also, I don't understand how bad of a person you can really be.............................to straight up lie, know you're lying, and continue to do so.

Like saying: he "was raised" a Muslim.

Umm, going to school for what, 1-2 years over there, means he was "raised" a Muslim? Or..............were you sensationalizing JUUUUUST a bit, because you're a bad person just desperate to say your piece about how "BAD" your "Boogey man" is? Are you really this insecure? Are you toying with us, or seriously this demented/retarted?

Also, I don't understand how bad of a person you can really be.............................to straight up lie, know you're lying, and continue to do so.

Umm, going to school for what, 1-2 years over there, means he was "raised" a Muslim? Or..............were you sensationalizing JUUUUUST a bit, because you're a bad person just desperate to say your piece about how "BAD" your "Boogey man" is? Are you really this insecure? Are you toying with us, or seriously this demented/retarted?

There goes that spittle again. lol! I am merely pointing out what Islamic traditions & beliefs dictate. He was born a Muslim by most Islamic traditions due to his Fathers both being Muslims. Most Muslims around the world will always consider him to be a Muslim. So in reality,it is fair to say that he is or at least was a Muslim. If you say he's a Muslim,you will be considered correct in many parts of the World. It's not always only about the U.S.

There goes that spittle again. lol! I am merely pointing out what Islamic traditions & beliefs dictate. He was born a Muslim by most Islamic traditions due to his Fathers both being Muslims. Most Muslims around the world will always consider him to be a Muslim. So in reality,it is fair to say that he is or at least was a Muslim. If you say he's a Muslim,you will be considered correct in many parts of the World. It's not always only about the U.S.
So you're saying what he's Considered by Islam is reality, and what he's considered in America doesn't matter. Got it.

Your stupidity knows no bounds, and I venture to guess, you *may* need help.

Incorrect. Obama's father was an apostate, an atheist - he was born into unbelief.

So you're saying what he's Considered by Islam is reality, and what he's considered in America doesn't matter. Got it.

Didn't say that. Both matter. Some in this country believe he is or at least was a Muslim. Many around the World believe this too. I don't think they're necessarily wrong for believing this. That's just my opinion anyway. You obviously disagree. I can live with that.

:lol:

Didn't say that. Both matter. Some in this country believe he is or at least was a Muslim. Many around the World believe this too. I don't think they're necessarily wrong for believing this. That's just my opinion anyway. You obviously disagree. I can live with that.
:lol: Wait I just looked into this. :lol:

*was* Obama's dad a Muslim?

:lol: you get burnt every time man. Jeeze.

washingtonpost.com

The number of Americans who believe -- wrongly -- that President Obama is a Muslim has increased significantly since his inauguration and now account for nearly 20 percent of the nation's population.

Those results, from a new Pew Research Center survey, were drawn from interviews done before the president's comments about the construction of an Islamic cultural center near Ground Zero, and they suggest that there could be serious political danger for the White House as the debate continues.

The president's religion, like his place of birth, has been the subject of Internet-spread rumors and falsehoods since before he began his presidential campaign, and the poll indicates that those rumors have gained currency since Obama took office. The number of people who now correctly identify Obama as a Christian has dropped to 34 percent, down from nearly half when he took office.

Among those who say Obama is a Muslim, 60 percent say they learned about his religion from the media, suggesting that their opinions are fueled by misinformation. More than a third of conservative Republicans now say Obama is a Muslim, nearly double the percentage saying so early last year.

In the Time poll, 25 percent say most Muslims in the United States are not patriotic Americans. But the survey also indicates that the public's opposition to the center may be more complicated than just anti-Muslim sentiment. Fifty-five percent said they would accept a Muslim community center and place of worship two blocks from their own home.

I have a feeling most of those people who think Obama is a Muslim likely think most Muslims in the U.S are not patriotic Americans.

What is wrong with being a Muslim?

Its a religion of peace. Why are the liberals so afraid of people thinking Obama is or was at one time a Muslim? Why does that scare liberals so much?

Most people have no idea what Obama's faith is, because he doesn't ever display any. What church does he go to? Oh wait, he doesn't...he plays golf on Sundays.

Honestly, I think the man worships himself.

"My father was almost entirely absent from my childhood, having been divorced from my mother when I was 2 years old; in any event, although my father had been raised a Muslim, by the time he met my mother he was a confirmed atheist, thinking religion to be so much superstition." - Barry

Although Obama Sr. was born into a Muslim and Christian family,[14] he became an atheist as a young man.[6]

washingtonpost.com

The number of Americans who believe -- wrongly -- that President Obama is a Muslim has increased significantly since his inauguration and now account for nearly 20 percent of the nation's population.

Those results, from a new Pew Research Center survey, were drawn from interviews done before the president's comments about the construction of an Islamic cultural center near Ground Zero, and they suggest that there could be serious political danger for the White House as the debate continues.

The president's religion, like his place of birth, has been the subject of Internet-spread rumors and falsehoods since before he began his presidential campaign, and the poll indicates that those rumors have gained currency since Obama took office. The number of people who now correctly identify Obama as a Christian has dropped to 34 percent, down from nearly half when he took office.

Among those who say Obama is a Muslim, 60 percent say they learned about his religion from the media, suggesting that their opinions are fueled by misinformation. More than a third of conservative Republicans now say Obama is a Muslim, nearly double the percentage saying so early last year.

In the Time poll, 25 percent say most Muslims in the United States are not patriotic Americans. But the survey also indicates that the public's opposition to the center may be more complicated than just anti-Muslim sentiment. Fifty-five percent said they would accept a Muslim community center and place of worship two blocks from their own home.

I have a feeling most of those people who think Obama is a Muslim likely think most Muslims in the U.S are not patriotic Americans.
Gee, I wonder how people got the impression that Obama is a Muslim.

"My father was almost entirely absent from my childhood, having been divorced from my mother when I was 2 years old; in any event, although my father had been raised a Muslim, by the time he met my mother he was a confirmed atheist, thinking religion to be so much superstition." - Barry

His Father was born of a Muslim Father into a Muslim Tribe in Kenya. He was a Muslim. Obama's Step-Father was also a Muslim. Obama attended both a Muslim school and a Catholic School while living in Indonesia.

Forum List

Back