One in every Five Americans think Obama is a Muslim

This is fun to watch. The lefties don't know what to do. They hate Christians, yet their President claims to be a Christian, yet the left defends Muslims as victims of a few zealots, yet Obama's Imam says the USA has more muslim blood on its hands than terrorists do, yet the left desparately wants to mosque built so it will be a poke in the eye to the Christians who the President claims to be, yet he was born a muslim and Sharia law says Obama is still a muslim, and to top it all off Obama's Imam is a proponent of Sharia law that stones homosexuals, adulterers, apostacy, etc, etc.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

Just as many "righties" hate Christians as "lefties".
If you do not know that you are either too young to know any better or you are ignorant.
True conservatives would never question someone about their relgion.

No, I'm not ignorant. I disagree with you. That does not make me ignorant. That makes you a fool and a narrow-minded asswipe.

If you believe lefties hate Christians you are ignorant.
And a fool.
Go back and read your posts Moe and see who is narrow minded.
chuckle:lol:

This is another one of those "I have the right to say whether someone else is a Christian or not" kind of posts.....those are fun. I like playing.

Play on! What does it matter if he is a Moslem or not? Do we really care if a President is Christian, Moslem, Atheist or Hindu? I thought we got over this religion thing back when JFK became President. For me I just want someone in that office who can lead this country back to prosperity and does not pander to special interests.

What we care about actually is whether or not he is a fucking liar.

One of the qualifications for public office is the ability to lie effectively. If you cannot do this you do not qualify for public office. They all lie so what's the diff?

Leanings and sympathies don't make a person a Muslim.

Gaddafi said Obama is a muslim and you know how this works. We aren't stupid. Sharia law says Obama is a muslim. He can stick a feather in his ear and call himself "Black Eagle", but he's still a muslim.
Gaddafi said Reagan was a murderer who should have stood trial. I guess that settles it, 9/11 Reagan is a murderer. :lol:

Gadafffi is a Muslim. He knows Islam. Deal with it.

Gaddafi said Obama is a muslim and you know how this works. We aren't stupid. Sharia law says Obama is a muslim. He can stick a feather in his ear and call himself "Black Eagle", but he's still a muslim.
Gaddafi said Reagan was a murderer who should have stood trial. I guess that settles it, 9/11 Reagan is a murderer. :lol:

Gadafffi is a Muslim. He knows Islam. Deal with it.
Gadafffi is a Murderer. He knows murder. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back