One in every Five Americans think Obama is a Muslim

Interesting that the number thinking he's Muslim is increasing. Must be something to do with what he does and says? Iran comes to mind.

I have to go with Chanel, don't think he's religious at all, other than of worship of self.

So how about all the quotes and video I can pull about him denouncing Iran and their tact? That doesn't matter, just the stuff that shines a light on "your" train of thought. All that other stuff? Blagh!

Like his speeches overseas, where Fox airs clips of him saying America has her faults............................................but leaves out the parts where he's talking about how great this country is.

It's just politics bay-bay. Dishonesty from all sides! *puke*

Interesting that the number thinking he's Muslim is increasing. Must be something to do with what he does and says? Iran comes to mind.

I have to go with Chanel, don't think he's religious at all, other than of worship of self.

So how about all the quotes and video I can pull about him denouncing Iran and their tact? That doesn't matter, just the stuff that shines a light on "your" train of thought. All that other stuff? Blagh!

Like his speeches overseas, where Fox airs clips of him saying America has her faults............................................but leaves out the parts where he's talking about how great this country is.

Well, since he has a tract record of lying to the American people, I think I'll treat every word he says as suspect. Which is exactly what I do with every other politician. I don't single him out.... they are all lying pondscum.

Well, since he has a tract record of lying to the American people, I think I'll treat every word he says as suspect. Which is exactly what I do with every other politician. I don't single him out.... they are all lying pondscum.

Sure he lies. I'm willing to bet not a single President, ever, has not. That doesn't mean treating him like he's some sort of mortal fucking enemy, and the same with Bush haters too.

I saw Jimmy Carter on Paula Dean's cooking show. Him and his wife eat TV dinners alot, on trey tables, in front of the television most evenings. He's a farm-boy, does a lot of work for an old man. Lives a seemingly normal life, it seems. I wonder why they didn't show his secret room where he communicates with all of his Communist/Israel hating buds as they plan to rule the world? I dunno. *shrug*

Sure he lies. I'm willing to bet not a single President, ever, has not. That doesn't mean treating him like he's some sort of mortal fucking enemy, and the same with Bush haters too.

I saw Jimmy Carter on Paula Dean's cooking show. Him and his wife eat TV dinners alot, on trey tables, in front of the television most evenings. He's a farm-boy, does a lot of work for an old man. Lives a seemingly normal life, it seems. I wonder why they didn't show his secret room where he communicates with all of his Communist/Israel hating buds as they plan to rule the world? I dunno. *shrug*

I don't care if you say Carter walk on fucking water. He lied. They all lie. They are not my mortal enemies - but they sure as hell are not on my side - side of the American people. It is a pity that our politicians are not.

It is not acceptable to say 'he lies but they all do' and support him - or any of them. Lying is NOT ACCEPTABLE. It is no wonder they get away with it, morons allow it.

I don't think he is our "mortal fucking enemy", but whoever started this thread seems to think that anyone who suspects that he is a Muslim must be an idiot. Not true. People reach their own conclusions when they are presented with half truths and bold faced lies. The man is a mystery to say the least.

I don't care if you say Carter walk on fucking water. He lied. They all lie. They are not my mortal enemies - but they sure as hell are not on my side - side of the American people. It is a pity that our politicians are not.

It is not acceptable to say 'he lies but they all do' and support him - or any of them. Lying is NOT ACCEPTABLE. It is no wonder they get away with it, morons allow it.

What does it mean "to allow it," and "they all lie," huh? Never vote? If "they all lie," then I guess you've either A: allowed it, or B: never voted.

I don't think he is our "mortal fucking enemy", but whoever started this thread seems to think that anyone who suspects that he is a Muslim must be an idiot. Not true. People reach their own conclusions when they are presented with half truths and bold faced lies. The man is a mystery to say the least.

I think that anyone thinking he is a Muslim is surely an idiot in ways. Absolutely.

How comforting is it that the people elected a person that THEY KNOW NOT A DAMN THING ABOUT?

The Obama is the most ugly hearted, cold, and divisive President I have ever lived under.

Last edited:
How comforting is it that the Amercian people elected a person that THEY KNOW NOT A DAMN THING ABOUT?

The Obama is the most ugly and divisive President I have ever lived under.

What don't you know about him, that you knew about other Presidents? J/w. Be honest, too.

Well I rather not give away my secret and call it a precognition. Nice to see you too CG. :cool:

For a second, I almost believed you meant that. :lol:

Btw, I could take you more seriously, you would would read the crap you link to and accept at face value. Might I suggest that you actually read - I mean really read - the article. Look at the words, Moddie. Analyse it.

Missed you. Hope everything is ok.

washingtonpost.com

The number of Americans who believe -- wrongly -- that President Obama is a Muslim has increased significantly since his inauguration and now account for nearly 20 percent of the nation's population.

Those results, from a new Pew Research Center survey, were drawn from interviews done before the president's comments about the construction of an Islamic cultural center near Ground Zero, and they suggest that there could be serious political danger for the White House as the debate continues.

The president's religion, like his place of birth, has been the subject of Internet-spread rumors and falsehoods since before he began his presidential campaign, and the poll indicates that those rumors have gained currency since Obama took office. The number of people who now correctly identify Obama as a Christian has dropped to 34 percent, down from nearly half when he took office.

Among those who say Obama is a Muslim, 60 percent say they learned about his religion from the media, suggesting that their opinions are fueled by misinformation. More than a third of conservative Republicans now say Obama is a Muslim, nearly double the percentage saying so early last year.

In the Time poll, 25 percent say most Muslims in the United States are not patriotic Americans. But the survey also indicates that the public's opposition to the center may be more complicated than just anti-Muslim sentiment. Fifty-five percent said they would accept a Muslim community center and place of worship two blocks from their own home.

I have a feeling most of those people who think Obama is a Muslim likely think most Muslims in the U.S are not patriotic Americans.

I have no doubt that these are the same people who believe;

"in god we trust" was placed on our currency by our founding fathers (it wasn't)

"one nation under god" was the original wording in the pledge when it was written (it wasn't)

"in god we trust" was our original motto, given by our founding fathers (it wasn't, "e pluribus unum" was the original motto)

mark twain "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

a few years ago christians were polled to see if they knew all 10 commandments.

apparently they didn't.

for all that they firmly support them and would love to see them become the law of the land...
it turns out...they didn't know what most of them were!

It has much more to do with what Fox news says

And 1 out of 5 probably believe evolution is more than just a theory... or that Columbus discovered America.... or that Obama has actually cut taxes... or that their personal responsibilities are to be taken care of by the government because the Constitution says so... or that Bush was Hitler...

There's misinformation held by all kinds

Personally... I don't think Obama is Christian or Muslim... just pure asshole

washingtonpost.com

The number of Americans who believe -- wrongly -- that President Obama is a Muslim has increased significantly since his inauguration and now account for nearly 20 percent of the nation's population.

Those results, from a new Pew Research Center survey, were drawn from interviews done before the president's comments about the construction of an Islamic cultural center near Ground Zero, and they suggest that there could be serious political danger for the White House as the debate continues.

The president's religion, like his place of birth, has been the subject of Internet-spread rumors and falsehoods since before he began his presidential campaign, and the poll indicates that those rumors have gained currency since Obama took office. The number of people who now correctly identify Obama as a Christian has dropped to 34 percent, down from nearly half when he took office.

Among those who say Obama is a Muslim, 60 percent say they learned about his religion from the media, suggesting that their opinions are fueled by misinformation. More than a third of conservative Republicans now say Obama is a Muslim, nearly double the percentage saying so early last year.

In the Time poll, 25 percent say most Muslims in the United States are not patriotic Americans. But the survey also indicates that the public's opposition to the center may be more complicated than just anti-Muslim sentiment. Fifty-five percent said they would accept a Muslim community center and place of worship two blocks from their own home.

I have a feeling most of those people who think Obama is a Muslim likely think most Muslims in the U.S are not patriotic Americans.

There're a lotta reeeaaallly voluntarily-ignorant people allowed to run-free, out there......

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

Well I rather not give away my secret and call it a precognition. Nice to see you too CG. :cool:

For a second, I almost believed you meant that. :lol:

Btw, I could take you more seriously, you would would read the crap you link to and accept at face value. Might I suggest that you actually read - I mean really read - the article. Look at the words, Moddie. Analyse it.

Missed you. Hope everything is ok.

Glad to see you back also Cali.

BTW. I think Barry Boy worships at one alter, his own.

And 1 out of 5 probably believe evolution is more than just a theory... or that Columbus discovered America.... or that Obama has actually cut taxes... or that their personal responsibilities are to be taken care of by the government because the Constitution says so... or that Bush was Hitler...

Breaks your heart, huh....how SUCCESSFUL he's been....for a BLACK-dude, huh???

827.gif

Breaks your heart, huh....how SUCCESSFUL he's been....for a BLACK-dude, huh???

827.gif

He's been a 'success' in wrongfully down a progressive leftist agenda... a 'success' at lying and pulling the wool over the eyes of sheeple... and a 'success' at promoting the entitlement junkie mantra

But that is like saying that someone is a success at driving their life into the ground

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
He has a middle name: Hussein that sounds muslim.

He has a photograph of him wearing one of those white toga sheets.

His father was muslim.

He went to a muslim school in a muslim country.

He bows to muslims sheiks, captured on video and film.

He sides with Hammas against the Jews.

He says this is not a Christian Country to a bunch of muslims overseas.

He truly believes he can talk to Iran and they will stop being aggressive.

It's no wonder why many Americans think he's a muslim.

Forum List

Back