One huge political difference between Dems and Reps...

I know that this thread will also be trashed by our faithful mods......but I wanted to point out to those few fellow posters on here who still value reality, ONE major difference between the 2 parties (mindful, however, that many elected democrats are also spineless)

Just ask yourself which party almost unanimously backs:

Guns to be sold to folks on the no-fly list
Guns to be sold to folks with questionable mental capacities
Silencers to attach to guns to be sold, with the lame excuse that silencers "protect children's ear drums.)

The blood of the hundreds of killed Americans by automatic weapons are mostly in republicans' hands.......
Which party wants to let tens of thousands of unknown Muslims from the ME run loose in America?

The left obviously has no clue as to why they got Trump.
Now you've done it. You've left them tongue tied.

Dems care about people .

Cons care about big biz and fear everything else . All their talking points revolve around fear and hatred .

I know that this thread will also be trashed by our faithful mods......but I wanted to point out to those few fellow posters on here who still value reality, ONE major difference between the 2 parties (mindful, however, that many elected democrats are also spineless)

Silencers to attach to guns to be sold, with the lame excuse that silencers "protect children's ear drums.)

The blood of the hundreds of killed Americans by automatic weapons are mostly in republicans' hands.......
Which party wants to let tens of thousands of unknown Muslims from the ME run loose in America?

The left obviously has no clue as to why they got Trump.
Now you've done it. You've left them tongue tied.
Actually, we're heading for 2 or 3 years and no threat. Trump wants to let in 25000 Democrats 65,000... Glad I could give you some real news, Dupe.

Silencers cannot be used on automatic weapons and are not effective on high powered rifles, this OP needs to stop having an opinion until he addresses his/her ignorance on this subject.

Fuckhead, WHERE did I state that silencers were to be attached to automatic weapons........???...(what an asshole trying to show his "big knowledge" of guns)

Silencers cannot be used on automatic weapons and are not effective on high powered rifles, this OP needs to stop having an opinion until he addresses his/her ignorance on this subject.

Fuckhead, WHERE did I state that silencers were to be attached to automatic weapons........???...(what an asshole trying to show his "big knowledge" of guns)

Calm down Hillary you made a mistake and looked foolish its not the first time.

So I've been off of this site since this morning and when I came back, there was no trace of the "I'm tired of the trite..." thread. What happened?

Calm down Hillary you made a mistake and looked foolish its not the first time.

Do you notice that people like Nat scream football players are ok because of the 1st amendment, then in the next breath, attack the 2nd amendment.

CLUE FOR NAT------> just like we won't watch the NFL in protest, you don't have to buy a gun either.

So I've been off of this site since this morning and when I came back, there was no trace of the "I'm tired of the trite..." thread. What happened?

Have no idea....Sometimes those beloved MODs don't like too much threads that tend to lean to the left......
First amendment=Bad;............ Second Amendment=Good

Do you notice that people like Nat scream football players are ok because of the 1st amendment, then in the next breath, attack the 2nd amendment.

CLUE FOR NAT------> just like we won't watch the NFL in protest, you don't have to buy a gun either.

Moronic and lame.......Just don't send your kids to concerts.....

Well we know you are far smarter than we are, so we shall listen to you on which amendments we shall enforce, and which we shall ignore; just like laws. Yep, stop illegal immigration. Oh wait, that is one of those laws you want to ignore-)

Forgive me, I lost my head. We must wait for the Great Karnak, AKA nat, to put forth his infinite wisdom on all things pertaining to the constitution, and laws.

Carry on oh' wise one. We wait with baited breath for your next edict of brilliance-)

Oh, and by the way, the last time I seen 4900gnats in a group, I shot them with Raid. How the hell did you escape?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh wait, wait, forget I said that. Don't want you trying to ban that too!

View attachment 152583

It's people like you that something needs to be done about, not the same Stephen Paddock dunce wad, that guy you quoted is 66 years the killer is 64 and the killer was never a registered voter in Palm Beach county, keeps spreading the fake news. I bet you also saw he had a fb page but was taken down, he had no FB page, but there are Stephen Paddocks that do and I feel sorry for them.

Stephen G Paddock from Boca Raton, Florida | VoterRecords.com his middle name is G

The shooter was C

Stephen C Paddock, 64, killed himself before armed police ...

Yes, the difference is Republicans do not believe in removing a person's rights without due process.
Democrats crap on people's rights thinking it will make them feel better.

NO the republicans live to spread fake news and their fucking bullshit.

View attachment 152583
He was a democrat just like Hodgkinson. Keep the guns, ban democrats.

Prove it.

View attachment 152583

It's people like you that something needs to be done about, not the same Stephen Paddock dunce wad, that guy you quoted is 66 years the killer is 64 and the killer was never a registered voter in Palm Beach county, keeps spreading the fake news. I bet you also saw he had a fb page but was taken down, he had no FB page, but there are Stephen Paddocks that do and I feel sorry for them.

Stephen G Paddock from Boca Raton, Florida | VoterRecords.com his middle name is G

The shooter was C

Stephen C Paddock, 64, killed himself before armed police ...

This guy was a poster boy for Antifa

-Geaux

Silencers... seriously?

Who in the hell has used silencers anyway? Completely manufactured bullshit. This just proves that not only do you want guns banned, even the appliances need to go. They trigger you, especially if Hillary the gun expert Clinton has brought them up.

NO the republicans live to spread fake news and their fucking bullshit.

At the VERY least, conservative republicans get donations (bribes) for backing the NRA and gun manufacturers..........Conversely, right wing idiots on here just back the NRA and gun manufacturers because Jones or Hannity tell them to do so.

Forum List

Back