One huge political difference between Dems and Reps...

Had you bothered to actually read the post - and I'm assuming you have a 6th grade retention level - I actually was saying that changing magazines does not appreciably alter the shooter's ability because a magazine change takes about 3 seconds. Nowhere did I make the nonsensical claim you accuse me of.

Grow up.

So if it does slow the shooter, mag capacity should be limited. Nobody is firing that much for defense. Heck people who have fired at all are extremely rare.

Would you also deny or limit fire extinguishers because house fires are rare? Firearms are simply emergency equipment, among other things. If you wait until there is an emergency it is too late to acquire one.

When was the last mass killing with a fire extinguisher as the weapon? Get real.

When was the last time an AR-15 was used to put out a house fire? Read.

It hasn't. But we've seen what a semi auto rifle with high capacity mags can do for killing. See Orlando and Vegas. When somebody does that with a fire extinguisher you might have a point.

Last I heard murder was already banned. When criminals obey laws you might have a point.

I can think of a bunch. But the most obvious is Democrats have more teeth.
... and fewer women, and less beer.
Oh, Democrats have lots of women. They like their civil rights.

And fewer drunks. You're right there.
I've seen those Democrat women --- Pelosi, Waters, Warren --- that's a lot of winners you got there. The problem is, when you're done, you still got to talk to them.

We got the cute ones --- Perino, Guilfoyle, Melania, Haley ---
That's what you think of women? They are only as good as you think they look? So every woman in your family is a beauty queen?

I doubt it. That means you must have a lot of family members you don't think much of, right?

I can think of a bunch. But the most obvious is Democrats have more teeth.
... and fewer women, and less beer.
Oh, Democrats have lots of women. They like their civil rights.

And fewer drunks. You're right there.
I've seen those Democrat women --- Pelosi, Waters, Warren --- that's a lot of winners you got there. The problem is, when you're done, you still got to talk to them.

We got the cute ones --- Perino, Guilfoyle, Melania, Haley ---
That's what you think of women? They are only as good as you think they look? So every woman in your family is a beauty queen?

I doubt it. That means you must have a lot of family members you don't think much of, right?

Wow --- you are REALLY a dumb shit, ain't ya?

And, I didn't believe the other guys --- I tried to defend you, too. It was a lost cause.

I know that this thread will also be trashed by our faithful mods......but I wanted to point out to those few fellow posters on here who still value reality, ONE major difference between the 2 parties (mindful, however, that many elected democrats are also spineless)

Just ask yourself which party almost unanimously backs:

Guns to be sold to folks on the no-fly list
Guns to be sold to folks with questionable mental capacities
Silencers to attach to guns to be sold, with the lame excuse that silencers "protect children's ear drums.)

The blood of the hundreds of killed Americans by automatic weapons are mostly in republicans' hands.......
View attachment 152583
He was a democrat just like Hodgkinson. Keep the guns, ban democrats.
ask yourself which party backs the slaughter of millions of unborn children ?

Ask yourself which party doesn't give a fuck AFTER those children are born....

You know, MOST radical Islamist FULLY AGREE with radical conservatives on abortion, gay/lesbian rights, school prayers AND gun rights......

Like two peas in the same pod........

Well here is a registered Democrat that sais leave my guns alone. A gun is a tool which can be used for good or bad. The user commits the crime not the gun. The reality of the situation is that you can make guns illegal and those who are willing to use the tool for evil will not care that they are illegal, this is fact. With bump stocks legal or illegal it does not matter, I can make a semi automatic rifle fuly automatic with out any help from the manufacturer, this is fact. Making silencers illegal also will not work because again I do not need any help from a manufacturer to make one. The making of a silencer does how ever take more skill than making a semi auto into fully auto. Culture has changed not the guns. When I went to school we made 50 caliber muzzle loaders in shop class and then had a turkey shoot with the whole school watching and nobody got injured or killed. We also commonly had fire arms in our cars and trucks for hunting after school. We were brought up with guns and gun safety and also had respect for our neighbors, so I never feared being shot by one of my neighbors. The only restriction I want to see with guns, is no guns in bars, alcohol and fire arms do not mix. As far as immigration goes you need to get here the right way. Make guns illegal and I again can just make my own, it will not stop me if I want one.Laws against guns do nothing but give me a competitive advantage against dumb asses that can't make their own if the shit ever does hit the fan. As far as gay and lesbians go, who realy gives a shit what happens in the privacy of ones bedroom. I do not care if what you like includes a clown and a midget if you do it in the privacy of your own home, how does it hurt me. That being said no PDA please!!!! If you mess around in public that is treading on my rights. This goes for hetero or homo.

Ask yourself which party doesn't give a fuck AFTER those children are born....

You know, MOST radical Islamist FULLY AGREE with radical conservatives on abortion, gay/lesbian rights, school prayers AND gun rights......

Like two peas in the same pod........
soooooo you want the government to be the only ones with easy access to guns ?? even if the government is being currently run by a republican majority ??

New Topics

Forum List

Back