One healthcare reform is voted down...but

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
maybe Obama will get the Olympics to come to Chicago.

Then he can claim a victory. I wonder what a trip to Copenhagen with Michelle and high seated Chicago elite plus all the POTUS regulars would cost....hmmmm....let's see...carry the 2....ahhhhh....see, it's not so bad...only a couple of million.

For the record....Robert Gibbs is an absolute dork-ass moron

He knows his priorities.

He will squeeze in the country's business in between Letterman appearances.

Unless Leno calls.

maybe Obama will get the Olympics to come to Chicago.

Then he can claim a victory. I wonder what a trip to Copenhagen with Michelle and high seated Chicago elite plus all the POTUS regulars would cost....hmmmm....let's see...carry the 2....ahhhhh....see, it's not so bad...only a couple of million.

For the record....Robert Gibbs is an absolute dork-ass moron

Can't we just cap 'n trade them in?

From the brief glance at the headline I thought only the public option was gone (from the Senate version).
Something else?
Not that I expect they'll pass a bill anyway.

From the brief glance at the headline I thought only the public option was gone (from the Senate version).
Something else?

you got it correct. I considered it one version of the reform. Because actually, the whole thing is void without the public option because that's the main push of every version of the bill.

Something else?

you got it correct. I considered it one version of the reform. Because actually, the whole thing is void without the public option because that's the main push of every version of the bill.

Half the members say they won't vote for a bill with a public option.
The other half say they won't for a bill without a public option.
So either way reform is screwed.
Which is fine by me. THey weren't going to enact any meaningful reform anyway.

Reid stated in the past that to get this passed he's ready for a nuclear option which only requires 51 votes in the senate. Could be the only way this will pass in a hurry.

Dems have been threatening all kinds of things since day 1. I think it is just talk. They will doom themselves to minority status if they do this.

Forum List

Back