One for the VFW Maineman

Alucard

VIP Member
Apr 27, 2007
Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning to inform him of some bad news before the Presidents departure for Brazil later this week. He told President Bush three Brazilian soldiers were killed this week in Iraq. To Mr Rumsfelds amazement all the color ran from the presidents face, then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost whimpering.
Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld "Just exactly how many is a brazillion"

I love that joke!

was that supposed to be an olive branch, by the way? I just wanna be sure and not commit a faux pas.

I love that joke!

was that supposed to be an olive branch, by the way? I just wanna be sure and not commit a faux pas.

It is funny!

I know tonight is your VFW night, and I thought you could throw that one out there for some laughs...

A Brazillion is more than a Romanian isn't it?:lol:

No hicks on the jokes thread please...

Its only funny if the country ends in a "L" RGS... That makes Romania and Romanian NOT FUNNY in this context...

But I guess we shouldnt expect much more from the product of generations of incest...

No hicks on the jokes thread please...

Its only funny if the country ends in a "L" RGS... That makes Romania and Romanian NOT FUNNY in this context...

But I guess we shouldnt expect much more from the product of generations of incest...

Racist and mind reader.... what a feat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back