One fear under Trump is coming to pass, as expected.

As long as you stay out of trouble you have no reason to fear the police.

The reverse is true. As long as the police don't violate the Constitutional protections the citizens are guaranteed, they have nothing to fear from an investigation by the DOJ.

Thank you for being kind in your response to an absolute fucking idiot, who MUST be white.

Yiosthey is a vicious anti-Christian race hater. Yes, let the police respect citizen rights, let the citizens understand the police have duties to do, and all will be much better.

The consent decrees have been used to end the culture of law enforcement and remove the concept of policing from individual officers.

If Jeff Sessions is going to get rid of these anti police witch hunts he has gone up a notch or two.

What culture of law enforcement? The good old days when the police lied to protect one another with far more ease than they do now? The good old days when a warrant was a running joke? Or perhaps the grand old days when Juries believed the cop no matter how ridiculous the story told was? Perhaps you mean the good old days when the cops could roust minorities and poor people without any push back? Or perhaps you mean the good old days when the cops could plant evidence and not get caught on camera doing it. Is that the culture you are talking about?

Libtards are acting as their own department of justice, calling police out to ambush and murder them, find them in their patrol cars and then murder them, riot, pillage, plunder, loot, throw rocks, bricks, Molotov cocktails, burn police cars that taxpayers have to pay for. Yes! And where is the department of justice? Huh? A cop cannot even go to a restaurant for a meal because of murdering libtards and obummer's dept of injustice!

Nonsense. Absolute nonsense.
You misspelled truth. Get an education.

Typos really upset you do they? Well thank you for the correction.

The left being liars have fomented hatred of police to encourage minorities to continue voting for Democrats. Democrats control all the cities where riots have broken out, they run the cities, the police departments, the courts jails and prisons. Yet they blame the right when we had nothing to do with problems in their Democrat run cesspools.

You know, that lie is told so often. You find corrupt police in small town departments, as well as big city departments. You find them in Red areas as well as blue ones. But if you want to know the root of this, it's simple.

The Law Enforcement Officer Bill of Rights. Law Enforcement Officers' Bill of Rights - Wikipedia

This prevents investigation into many misconduct complaints. It provides not only normal due process which you and I as regular citizens get, but additional protections that we will never have unless we join the gang.

The idea that police are above reproach and somehow automatically trustworthy. This isn't a Democratic or Liberal thing. That is the Right Wing on full display. That is one of the reasons I will never call myself a Conservative because I refuse to join that mentality. I agree with Republicans on some issues, believe they have the right general idea on many others. But I believe in accountability for your actions, and holding police accountable is unthinkable for any Conservative. Then again, I agree with the Democrats on some issues, and the Liberatarians on others.

Louisiana has made it a Hate Crime to kill a cop. You can kill a pizza delivery driver and no problem. Anyone else you kill is apparently nothing special. But cops. Oh Lordy. Not the cops, anything but that. Louisiana of course is solid Red. The police there can do no wrong.

Let me know if you stop living in Fantasyland where your political opponents are always the only ones to blame for whatever you think is wrong.

The left being liars have fomented hatred of police to encourage minorities to continue voting for Democrats. Democrats control all the cities where riots have broken out, they run the cities, the police departments, the courts jails and prisons. Yet they blame the right when we had nothing to do with problems in their Democrat run cesspools.

Perhaps you can help me. Let's look at one case shall we? Aikens South Carolina. A Republican Mayor, and Republican City Council. So we have to assume it's Republican since the State Representatives are also Republicans.

Yet, they had a rather troubling violation of the 4th Amendment. Despite being Republican.

Video shows white cops performing roadside cavity search of black man

Now, I don't understand this. Since Police Misconduct is a problem only in Democratic Areas. I could spend the day typing and cutting and pasting police misconduct stories from Republican areas. It would be pathetically easy. So blaming your political opponents and screaming it's all their fault is not only juvenile, but a lie.

Take a look at the site PoliceMisconduct.net

It's run by the Cato Institute, a Libertarian leaning Conservative group. Unless you think the "darkies" deserve to be strip searched and anal probed on the side of the fucking road by some jackass wannabe gestapo douche bags.

Perhaps you can help me. Let's look at one case shall we? Aikens South Carolina. A Republican Mayor, and Republican City Council. So we have to assume it's Republican since the State Representatives are also Republicans.

Yet, they had a rather troubling violation of the 4th Amendment. Despite being Republican.

Now, I don't understand this. Since Police Misconduct is a problem only in Democratic Areas. I could spend the day typing and cutting and pasting police misconduct stories from Republican areas. It would be pathetically easy. So blaming your political opponents and screaming it's all their fault is not only juvenile, but a lie.

It's run by the Cato Institute, a Libertarian leaning Conservative group. Unless you think the "darkies" deserve to be strip searched and anal probed on the side of the fucking road by some jackass wannabe gestapo douche bags.
Listen pimp. this subject has changed. Sympathy for thugs getting shot by cops has moved on on every level. Clearly, no one gives a shit.

Get over it.

Listen pimp. this subject has changed. Sympathy for thugs getting shot by cops has moved on on every level. Clearly, no one gives a shit.

Get over it.

So the narrative has changed. Now you are unable to deny that the police are criminals with badges you are going to claim that nobody cares. The thugs deserve it.

So this thug deserved it right?

Daniel Harris shooting: Why did trooper kill deaf man? - CNN.com

And this thug had it coming.

I could do something damn foolish and cruel and wish your family endure such things. But that ain't me, I hope you never have anything like that happen to your family.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

1. The left being liars have fomented hatred of police to encourage minorities to continue voting for Democrats. Democrats control all the cities where riots have broken out, they run the cities, the police departments, the courts jails and prisons. Yet they blame the right when we had nothing to do with problems in their Democrat run cesspools.

Get over it.

So the narrative has changed. Now you are unable to deny that the police are criminals with badges you are going to claim that nobody cares. The thugs deserve it.

I could do something damn foolish and cruel and wish your family endure such things. But that ain't me, I hope you never have anything like that happen to your family.

No one gives a shit. Get over it. The Age of Obama is over!

1. The left being liars have fomented hatred of police to encourage minorities to continue voting for Democrats. Democrats control all the cities where riots have broken out, they run the cities, the police departments, the courts jails and prisons. Yet they blame the right when we had nothing to do with problems in their Democrat run cesspools.

Get over it.

No one gives a shit. Get over it. The Age of Obama is over!

You know the Bush admin also did the same investigations and compliance agreements right? So was Bush a liberal stirring up trouble? It's one thing to be ignorant and another thing all together to be where you are.

Forum List

Back