One Example Of A Cop Who Incites Hatred Of All Cops:

I would like to hear this degenerate sonofabitch explain why he did that.

This disgrace to his uniform deserves to be convicted of sexual assault and tossed into the general Population of a maximum security prison.

Probably because drug dealers stuff their product up their asses when they see the po-leece? You think the cop is enjoying what he's doing?

Looked like he was enjoying it.

Project much?

Projecting? I'm not the one who went sphincter diving two or three times. Anything there would have been found the first time.

I would like to hear this degenerate sonofabitch explain why he did that.

This disgrace to his uniform deserves to be convicted of sexual assault and tossed into the general Population of a maximum security prison.

Probably because drug dealers stuff their product up their asses when they see the po-leece? You think the cop is enjoying what he's doing?

Looked like he was enjoying it.

Project much?

Projecting? I'm not the one who went sphincter diving two or three times. Anything there would have been found the first time.

Well ... you SAY that.

Well for one, the cop is not sticking his finger up anyone's ass, that's a total exaggeration.
It's close enough and is certainly no exaggeration.

Secondly, you're mistaken if you think human misery would decrease if all drugs were legal. It's amazing to me that even with the threat of incarceration people still go around selling drugs on street corners. That tells me they just want easy money, and don't care who they hurt to acquire it.
The single factor of eliminating imprisonment for the victimless "crime" of drug possession and/or sale would in itself significantly decrease human misery.

Your condemnation of people who sell drugs would equally apply to those who sell liquor, some of which is infinitely more harmful than some narcotics. Do you doubt this?

I think if you spent a little time reading about the history, the nature, and the effects of alcohol prohibition you would think more objectively about the wholly counterproductive War On Drugs which has seriously damaged the integrity of our society.

I bet the only reason he didn't find the drugs is because he wasn't willing to go deep enough.
1bb139b157e9c146d17e8b6a80ff34d25048f622ba4facbdcd344551daf766b6.jpg

I betcha as soon as the police were out of sight, Tyrone in the grey pants went to the bathroom and pooped out a bag of heroin.

`
`

I understand why cops do that. However disgusting and unacceptable as it looks, it is necessary.
Necessary? Why?

I'm not looking to pick a fight with you. I'm simply curious about why you believe doing something this disgustingly humiliating is "necessary." Please explain the necessity. I can think of nothing in the way of law-enforcement functionality which is less necessary. Who would be harmed or negatively affected if that Black guy had some drugs concealed in his crotch?

That cop was doing nothing more than unnecessarily asserting his authority in a stupidly provocative way. He is one of those loose cannons who assuredly will cause a sensational incident that will end up costing taxpayers millions of dollars in punitive damage awards along with massively destructive riots.

If you are not aware of how counterproductive the cruel and utterly wasteful War On Drugs has been please admit it and I will explain it to you. It is something you should be aware of.

Forum List

Back