One Example Of A Cop Who Incites Hatred Of All Cops:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey

I would like to hear this degenerate sonofabitch explain why he did that.

This disgrace to his uniform deserves to be convicted of sexual assault and tossed into the general Population of a maximum security prison.

This disgrace to his uniform deserves to be convicted of sexual assault and tossed into the general Population of a maximum security prison.

Probably because drug dealers stuff their product up their asses when they see the po-leece? You think the cop is enjoying what he's doing?

Probably because drug dealers stuff their product up their asses when they see the po-leece? You think the cop is enjoying what he's doing?

Looked like he was enjoying it.

Welcome to the police state and this is what we have to deal with.........I would tell these fuckers to get their supervisor and to get a warrant if they have a reason to "detain" me. Then I will be suing the ever loving shit out of them in their admiralty courts. Here in Texas, two DPS officers did a full body cavity search on the side of the road on two ladies on the side of the road and the klunt officer doing it never changed gloves. The lawsuit is pending and I hope they win millions.

The police can't be too careful.

Negro's are known to hide weapons up their rectum.

I feel sorry for the cop's who have to search these criminals. ..... :cool:
I feel more sorry for cops who have to frisk Muslims. They still haven't invented soap. Or deodorant. Or toilet paper.

So how many times should he go back for sloppy seconds?

I bet the only reason he didn't find the drugs is because he wasn't willing to go deep enough.

You need to understand that the drug war, like alcohol Prohibition, is totally and absolutely counterproductive, meaning it causes infinitely more harm than good. We have been arresting and prosecuting people for buying, selling, and using drugs for over four decades. All that it's achieved is enormous waste in terms of revenue and in human misery. The only beneficiaries have been the pharmaceutical industry, the liquor industry, the legal profession, the prison industrial complex, and the drug-testing industry. Everyone and every thing else is a loser.

You need to understand that, "attempting to solve a problem by doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different result is one definition of insanity" (Albert Einstein) That is precisely what we've been doing ever since Richard Nixon initiated and Ronald Reagan escalated the utterly insane War On Drugs. Watching that idiotic cop shove his finger up that Black guy's ass is but one disgusting, infuriating example of the insanity. Is that your idea of what a police officer should be doing with his time?

Think!

That's because he's stupid enough to believe that he's a real smart cop who knows how to do his job. What he doesn't know is how much such behavior on a police officer's part contributes to the kind of murderous hatred more and more people are feeling toward cops. It's cops like him who fuel that hatred.

If you were a cop, would you do something like that?

That's because he's stupid enough to believe that he's a real smart cop who knows how to do his job. What he doesn't know is how much such behavior on a police officer's part contributes to the kind of murderous hatred more and more people are feeling toward cops. It's cops like him who fuel that hatred.

If you were a cop, would you do something like that?

Don't know. If I was a cop, I might do it once because the cop mentality would require it. I don't think I would be going back for round 2 and round 3 like that asshole explorer did. That's just nasty.

How does a negro hiding drugs in his/her rectum harm you or anybody else? Is forcibly examining negro rectums what you don't mind paying police officers to do with their time.

I've given you much more credit for intelligence than this.

Don't know. If I was a cop, I might do it once because the cop mentality would require it. I don't think I would be going back for round 2 and round 3 like that asshole explorer did. That's just nasty.
But why would you do it in the first place?

But why would you do it in the first place? Even if that guy had drugs stuck up in his ass, who is he harming? What is the crime? Wouldn't you as a cop have better things to do with your time?

How does a negro hiding drugs in his/her rectum harm you or anybody else? Is forcibly examining negro rectums what you don't mind paying police officers to do with their time.

I've given you much more credit for intelligence than this.

Lots of cops seem to enjoy inspecting negro rectums. It's kinda a job perk.

Project much?

You need to understand that the drug war, like alcohol Prohibition, is totally and absolutely counterproductive, meaning it causes infinitely more harm than good. We have been arresting and prosecuting people for buying, selling, and using drugs for over four decades. All that it's achieved is enormous waste in terms of revenue and in human misery. The only beneficiaries have been the pharmaceutical industry, the liquor industry, the legal profession, the prison industrial complex, and the drug-testing industry. Everyone and every thing else is a loser.

You need to understand that, "attempting to solve a problem by doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different result is one definition of insanity" (Albert Einstein) That is precisely what we've been doing ever since Richard Nixon initiated and Ronald Reagan escalated the utterly insane War On Drugs. Watching that idiotic cop shove his finger up that Black guy's ass is but one disgusting, infuriating example of the insanity. Is that your idea of what a police officer should be doing with his time?

Think!

Well for one, the cop is not sticking his finger up anyone's ass, that's a total exaggeration. Secondly, you're mistaken if you think human misery would decrease if all drugs were legal. It's amazing to me that even with the threat of incarceration people still go around selling drugs on street corners. That tells me they just want easy money, and don't care who they hurt to acquire it.

But why would you do it in the first place?

Don't know for sure if I would. I suspect becoming a cop automatically instills some cop specific attitudes that would include the perceived need to play with the black guy's ass. If I was a cop, I would probably fall in line with the rest to some extent. More reasons why I could never be a cop appear each day.

]
I feel more sorry for cops who have to frisk Muslims. They still haven't invented soap. Or deodorant. Or toilet paper.
The more I think about these things the more certain I am that I could not be a cop. I would be fired. Because there are some things which cops seem to like doing that I could not bring myself to do because they are so goddam wrong.

Forum List

Back