one circus, so many clowns

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
New Hampshire Republicans have had pie with John Kasich and Lindsey Graham, rallied with Ted Cruz and Scott Walker, dined with Carly Fiorina and Rick Perry and Jeb Bush and Chris Christie, signed books with Marco Rubio, questioned Donald Trump and caught up with George Pataki in several settings.

And that’s just since February.

the stage is getting crowded ... divided they fall.

Isn't that the whole point of primaries? What I see on the right is much more appealing than the one old, has been hag the left has.

Isn't that the whole point of primaries? What I see on the right is much more appealing than the one old, has been hag the left has.

the old hag that'll beat the shit out of any of the above Republicans?

New Hampshire Republicans have had pie with John Kasich and Lindsey Graham, rallied with Ted Cruz and Scott Walker, dined with Carly Fiorina and Rick Perry and Jeb Bush and Chris Christie, signed books with Marco Rubio, questioned Donald Trump and caught up with George Pataki in several settings.

It's all a game. Fifteen minutes in front of the cameras, a few headlines, a few guest appearances on Sunday morning talk shows, a few thousand signs along the roads, media vans tailgating candidates, gossip of affairs, rumors of income tax fraud, stories that tie them to the underworld of fast money and crime, and town hall meetings with a very selective and hand-picked audience. The routine never changes, only the faces. We get to hear the usual campaign rhetoric and empty promises, the personal oath to "fight" for the American people, and senseless deadly costly wars are always said to be "taboo". Oh, lets not forget the mentioning of protecting Social Security and never raising taxes on the poor.

It's all a game. Fifteen minutes in front of the cameras, a few headlines, a few guest appearances on Sunday morning talk shows, a few thousand signs along the roads, media vans tailgating candidates, gossip of affairs, rumors of income tax fraud, stories that tie them to the underworld of fast money and crime, and town hall meetings with a very selective and hand-picked audience. The routine never changes, only the faces. We get to hear the usual campaign rhetoric and empty promises, the personal oath to "fight" for the American people, and senseless deadly costly wars are always said to be "taboo". Oh, lets not forget the mentioning of protecting Social Security and never raising taxes on the poor.

the same promises everyone heard before the mid terms and nothing has changed since the Republicans won?

lol

Fat chance, literally.

careful ... in 08 I said Obama didn't have a chance in hell .. guess what ?

Careful, in 08, Hildebeast was supposed to be the shoe-in. How'd that turn out?

Fat chance, literally.

So what does that say about your predictive powers?
The great swami says .............................. wait ................................ just a second, please ............................ it's coming to me .................. hold on ..............

Fat chance, literally.

I was totally wrong ... what does that say about you asking stupid questions?

Fat chance, literally.

Now now, no need to get testy and raise your blood pressure. On the other hand, hell, go for it, why not.

Fat chance, literally.

Really, did you not say this "the old hag that'll beat the shit out of any of the above Republicans?". Based on your statement I'd say the question was perfectly legitimate.

Fat chance, literally.

Now now, no need to get testy and raise your blood pressure. On the other hand, hell, go for it, why not.

my bp was 124/66 this am @ 8 ... I'm good to go.

;)

Forum List

Back