One chicken bone away

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The new movie, Game Changer is on tomorrow night. We'll be traveling but our hotel has HBO and we plan to watch it. If not tomorrow night, it will surely be shown again and again.

I've read that $arah has condemned the movie, sight unseen but I think its very possible the movie will be fair to her. Or so I've read.

I've tried to imagine myself in her shoes and what I think is this ... The McCain team didn't do her any big favors. Sure, she went through some prep and they gave/loaned her that famous $250K for clothes. They dangled fame and money in front of her but did they really prepare her for the onslaught of publicity, the horrendous noise of the American media? I don't think so.

To her credit, she stood straight and tall and looked the camera right in the eye. She goofed and flubbed and wrote the answer on her hand. Her utter and complete ignorance was on display for the world to see and laugh at, but she stood her ground. Just as her fans don't see her humongous faults, neither does she.

But, Alaska is like a giant small town and she was used to being the Queen Bee of All She Surveyed. She swaggered and spent money like it was her own while she was governor. She left office under a huge black cloud of scandal and made it clear she really didn't care. She believed she had hit the Mother Lode and that's all she cared about. But, I doubt she had any idea of just how bad it would get and how little control she would have.

$arah seems to believe she can lie or flirt her way through anything. Watch her, right now today, on faux and you see the same mind numbing stupidity mixed with that lip-sticked pit bull persona. And, it still works.

She's where she belongs - faux lying news - the only "news" network in existence whose only purpose is to lie about the other guys. And she does that very well and gawd knows she's made a bundle from being charismatic yet stupid. You gotta give her credit for becoming and staying very famous even though she has never ever done one thing of worth or note. She's done all of it on her own personality. She has become a brand name that is surely known around the world, though not for reasons most people would envy.

We should all heave a huge sigh of relief that ole man McCainn lost because ditzy $arah would have been one chicken bone away from the presidency. Not a comforting thought.

Any of you rw's have the guts to watch it?

With an open mind?

Not likely.

I read "Game Change" a couple of years ago when it first came out. Everything Halperin and Heilemann said dovetailed with everything Levi Johnston said: Sarah's a twit. But a street-smart twit. One of those people who fail academically but excel when it comes to native intelligence. In other words, an opportunist. And man oh man has Sarah lived up to that.

BTW, what IS Sarah doing with all that PAC money? Hmmmm?

Last edited:
And mind you, the "liberal" media has cut her some slack by portraying a woman under extreme stress at the time she accepted the VP ticket with McCain. But one can also construe her as throwing her family under the bus for a pure, unbridled grasp at the brass ring.

If it had been me with a new Downs baby, a son just recently deployed to Iraq and a pregnant, unmarried teenage daughter I would have declined the invitation based on my family needing me. But oh no, not $arah. No way. And her choice has paid off handsomely even though God knows how her family has fallen apart for her personal gain.

The new movie, Game Changer is on tomorrow night. We'll be traveling but our hotel has HBO and we plan to watch it. If not tomorrow night, it will surely be shown again and again.

I've read that $arah has condemned the movie, sight unseen but I think its very possible the movie will be fair to her. Or so I've read.

I've tried to imagine myself in her shoes and what I think is this ... The McCain team didn't do her any big favors. Sure, she went through some prep and they gave/loaned her that famous $250K for clothes. They dangled fame and money in front of her but did they really prepare her for the onslaught of publicity, the horrendous noise of the American media? I don't think so.

To her credit, she stood straight and tall and looked the camera right in the eye. She goofed and flubbed and wrote the answer on her hand. Her utter and complete ignorance was on display for the world to see and laugh at, but she stood her ground. Just as her fans don't see her humongous faults, neither does she.

But, Alaska is like a giant small town and she was used to being the Queen Bee of All She Surveyed. She swaggered and spent money like it was her own while she was governor. She left office under a huge black cloud of scandal and made it clear she really didn't care. She believed she had hit the Mother Lode and that's all she cared about. But, I doubt she had any idea of just how bad it would get and how little control she would have.

$arah seems to believe she can lie or flirt her way through anything. Watch her, right now today, on faux and you see the same mind numbing stupidity mixed with that lip-sticked pit bull persona. And, it still works.

She's where she belongs - faux lying news - the only "news" network in existence whose only purpose is to lie about the other guys. And she does that very well and gawd knows she's made a bundle from being charismatic yet stupid. You gotta give her credit for becoming and staying very famous even though she has never ever done one thing of worth or note. She's done all of it on her own personality. She has become a brand name that is surely known around the world, though not for reasons most people would envy.

We should all heave a huge sigh of relief that ole man McCainn lost because ditzy $arah would have been one chicken bone away from the presidency. Not a comforting thought.

With an open mind?

Not likely.

did you read the actual book?

I read "Game Change" a couple of years ago when it first came out. Everything Halperin and Heilemann said dovetailed with everything Levi Johnston said: Sarah's a twit. But a street-smart twit. One of those people who fail academically but excel when it comes to native intelligence. In other words, an opportunist. And man oh man has Sarah lived up to that.

BTW, what IS Sarah doing with all that PAC money? Hmmmm?

:lol:yes of course, because hey, obama is no opportunist...:lol:

With an open mind?

Not likely.

Straight to TV because it's so bad no major studio would touch such a piece of trash writing. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back