One car wreck kills Sheriff in AZ .. Sheriff Larry Dever dies

It is not a big government thing, it's a local issue here with the left against the right.The left have been trying to get him out ever since 1996 when he was elected. He is very popular here just like Joe is up in Phoenix.The left were just as much against him as they are with Joe Arpaio.
They had better do an investigation on the pick up truck. They may find that it might have been tampered with. If they don't, rumors and accusations are gonna continue.
It does not have to be government who might have done something. It could just as well be some nutter who wanted him dead.
It is suspicious that all of a sudden he just lost control of his truck, for no good reason as of yet.
Maybe is is just a horrible accident, but many around here want an investigation. It will get worse if they don't do it.
He was a very well loved Sheriff around here and will be missed greatly.
My condolences to his family.

Good points. Yeah, it could have been a garden variety Left Nutter. But i certainly wouldn't rule out Big Brother.

Note- I never said left nutter. It could have been someone that Dever arrested and or a family member who had a loved one arrested.Many are thinking it might be drug cartel related.
Maybe it was something that just happened to his truck, look at how many recalls that happen all the time.
It is really suspicious, especially when it is just 6 weeks away from an election.
I think like most are here, that it might be the cartel.
No one is saying anything at all about doing an investigation. If they don't, people in Cochise County are going to have big protests over it and demand to have an investigation.

Last edited:
Two things about this thread impressed me...

One, no one suggested that it should have been Sheriff Joe Arpaio;

Two, just how quickly the thread descended into absolute absurdity...

Big Brother can erase you with ease. I mean, how hard do you really think it would be for such a powerful force to stage a car accident? Most Americans blindly worship Authority. They'll swallow just about anything Big Brother feeds them. For proof of that, just look at the sheeple on this thread who have already dismissed even the possibility of Big Brother involvement. But i assure you, Big Brother can erase you. He has the resources to do it.

Forum List

Back