One Admission. One Denial.

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Joe Biden admitted he had a big hand in the Administration’s policies:

‘When the president asked me what portfolio did I want, I said, “Base it on what you want of me to help you govern…But I want to be the last guy in the room on every major decision… You’re president, I’m not, but if it’s my experience you’re lookin’ for, I want to be the last guy to make the case,”’ Biden said in a lengthy Politico profile.

He went on to admit that Obama kept up his end of the bargain for the majority of their dealings, . . .

By Meghan Keneally
PUBLISHED: 10:18 EST, 27 February 2014 | UPDATED: 15:08 EST, 27 February 2014

Biden says he was given 'every s*** job' by Obama but the White House 'iced him out' after one of the Vice President's gaffes | Mail Online

Biden’s admission is good news to be sure, not that he stands a chance of getting the nomination, but because the Affordable Care Act laid the Democrat party on its death bed. The last thing they need is an assisted suicide.

This is not good news:

Whispers persist that Hillary won’t run: Health may be worse than disclosed
12:02 AM 02/28/2014
Alex Pappas

Rumors persist that Hillary won?t run because health is worse than disclosed | The Daily Caller

The Clinton camp denies there is a health problem. I’m not taking any chances. My bedtime prayer goes like this:

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the lord Hillary to keep

Happily, Hillary Clinton will run if she turns into a vegetable before 2016. Hell, she would campaign from the grave if she had to!

An article by Alexandra Jaffe says most Democrats believe that Hillary will run. I hope so. That woman is the most target-rich Democrat since Walter Mondale —— he was lucky to win his home state. Admittedly, Mondale was stuck with Jimmy Carter.

Here’s a fun thought: Hillary and Barack Taqiyya can’t be separated in anything. Now, imagine what Ronald Reagan would do to Hillary with 8 years of Barack Taqiyya hovering over her campaign!

And have you noticed that a connection to the ACA will sink every Democrat wannabe, while tying Hillary to the ACA would be a waste of campaign dollars:

. . . Republicans will lob at Clinton if she decides to run for president in 2016 — as most Democrats believe she will — and is an indication they believe healthcare reform would be a major liability for her.

XXXXX

In the memo, the RNC argues that Clinton’s healthcare reform proposal from her 2008 run for president was “ObamaCare on steroids.”

Conservatives have so much ammunition they should forget HillaryCare II and focus on the original:

. . . it’s clear Republicans are going to point to her efforts to push healthcare reform in the 90s, as well as her role in helping pass the current law, as evidence she not only supports ObamaCare but, they believe, would go further if she had the chance.

February 26, 2014, 12:49 pm
RNC ties Hillary Clinton to ObamaCare
By Alexandra Jaffe

RNC ties Hillary Clinton to ObamaCare | TheHill

Now that some papers are dripping out of the Clinton Library, conservatives might finally uncover the names, salaries, and minutes of meetings held by Hillary’s Clinton’s secret task force. I’ll bet that makes interesting reading.

Three to four thousand isn’t much out of 78,000,000:

Thirteen years after Mr. Clinton left office, the release of 3,000 to 4,000 pages of internal memos and other papers may shed light on decisions he made during a tumultuous time and, just as significantly if not more so, possibly the role his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, may have played in shaping them.

Considering the subject matter you can be sure the released documents were scrubbed clean:

The papers released on Friday concern much-discussed areas like Mrs. Clinton’s health care task force and the Clinton administration’s response to early attacks by Al Qaeda.

Thousands of Clinton White House Papers Released
By PETER BAKER and AMY CHOZICKFEB. 28, 2014

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/01/us/politics/bill-clinton-white-house-papers.html?hp&_r=0

I find it interesting that the two events that can do the most damage to Mrs. Clinton are in the first document dump:

1. Hillary’s secret task force.

2. Jamie Gorelick’s infamous memo that is irrevocably linked to the attacks on 9-11-2001.

Hillary Clinton might be able to skate on the task force; especially if the ACA is effectively dismantled before repeal. Gorelick’s Memo is another matter. That’s why the chance of connecting Gorelick’s Wall to Hillary Clinton is zero to none.

Note that President Nixon’s biggest mistake was not burning the White House tapes. The Clintons are not going to make the same mistake with Gorelick’s Memo.

It looks like the whole thing is being designed to “put the worst behind us” before Hillary Clinton officially announces her candidacy.

Finally, I wait with bated breath for news of the papers concerning the Waco Massacre. In light of Benghazi the murders of more than 80 men, women, and children could paint Hillary as brutal rather than tough-minded which is the image she cultivates.

Last edited:
If Shrillary is by some miracle the Democrat nominee the real decision won't be whether to vote for her on her own account. MORE important to see who's going to be the Democrat VP candidate.

You'll have a higher probability of living under HIM (yes, they would never run two women) as he would be eligible to run for two full terms after serving out the majority of her term. Could there be any possibility of her getting lost while walking from breakfast, unable to find her way to The Oval Office, and being later found wandering in Rock Creek Park softly calling out: "Vince.....oh Vinny.......where ARE you Vinny.........here boy......."

How about a contest here to design a spiffy presidential name tag to be worn on a stylish chain around the neck with name, address and telephone number?

When it comes time to write a campaign song they really shouldn't overlook the talents of lyricist Paul Shanklin. He has a lot of the preliminary work already done.

Last edited:
When it comes time to write a campaign song they really shouldn't overlook the talents of lyricist Paul Shanklin. He has a lot of the preliminary work already done.

To HenryBHough: Good choice. He might even top my Shanklin favorite:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWQureIC1QM&feature=player_detailpage]HILLARY CLINTON PARODY: Try to Remember - YouTube[/ame]​

Now that some papers are dripping out of the Clinton Library, conservatives might finally uncover the names, salaries, and minutes of meetings held by Hillary’s Clinton’s secret task force. I’ll bet that makes interesting reading.

A massive collection of documents related to Hillary Clinton's policy work as first lady is set to go public this spring, just as her expected campaign to return to the White House could be ramping up.

The more than 150,000 pages of records come largely from the files of Clinton's policy advisers in her husband's White House and cover topics such as welfare, equal pay, family leave, civil rights, race, poverty and health care reform.

Huge trove of Hillary Clinton White House files set for release
By JOSH GERSTEIN |
1/19/15 12:28 PM EST

Huge trove of Hillary Clinton White House files set for release - POLITICO.com

One hundred and fifty million or 150,000 thousand pages does not matter. I do not want to be hanging from my gonads until the public learns the truth about what transpired within HillaryCare’s secret task force.

isn't the game about who can whip up the biggest media hype and draw the most in campaign dollars for and against
isn't it the media outlets and parties who have the biggest interest in the billions of dollars that the biggest hype can generate

Forum List

Back