Once you vote right you will always be wrong.

Also vote the person based on what they HAVE done not what they promise they will do if elected.

So do you plan to vote Dem Uscitizen or are you saying this election cycle you will be thinking for yourself. In fact, who do you plan on voting for at this point? I know some people don't like to tell but because you bring up the topic I'd be interested to see who you are voting for and why if you could.

I will either be doing a rite in for Paul or voting Gary Johnson. I don't know GJ all that well but he seems like a very good choice even if I don't 100% agree with him. Being in absolute agreement with a candidate is not want I'm looking for, mainly I’m looking for a record of small Government and a trustability to what they say. The Republican party has shifted hard left while holding on to hard religious right social issues like abortion and gay marriage… So I feel no representation from the 2 progressive parties we currently have. Dems only claim to support gays, the poor and so on but in reality do as little as possible for them so they can use them again next GE.

I voted for Reagan. Twice. I have a lifetime of penance to do to make up for that.

As I've stated before, I've been a conservative, so I understand how they think. I escaped conservatism, so I can send a message of hope to those left behind. Conservatives are not necessarily trapped forever, and there is a way out of that nightmare cult.

I voted for Reagan. Twice. I have a lifetime of penance to do to make up for that.

As I've stated before, I've been a conservative, so I understand how they think. I escaped conservatism, so I can send a message of hope to those left behind. Conservatives are not necessarily trapped forever, and there is a way out of that nightmare cult.

all these transformations on the board from Republican to Democrat..

YOU betcha:lol:

When the left can't defend the president's corrupt and failed administration they come up with cockeyed slogans and cliches and attack ads and all sorts of weird stuff but the interesting part is that they never mention Obama.

Since this stupid thread started by a stupid person needs a some more juice, here are some more slogans you can put on your car.

"The GOP loves dirty air, dirty water and dirty food."

"The GOP kills blacks, hispanics, gays and asians....women too."

"Grandma and Grandpa are going to be killed with cancer because of Romney."

"Steel mills across America will be shut down by Romney."

"Illegals have rights too, but Romney and Ryan want to steal them."

I thought this was common sense? This will be the 2nd presidential election I will vote in and it never crossed my mind to vote party but vote for the person....I have voted in several local elections as well and do the same thing I vote for who wants to do what I believe in...

Forum List

Back