Once Romney knew about the dogs problems

Mitt-Romney.jpg

When my family went on a cross country driving trip from the West Coast to the East Coast - we put the dog in a kennel for about a month.

i assume they offer doggie bags if u cant finish eating the stir fried dog?

You do know Obama was 9 and he was in indonesia dont you? Did your right wing hack site tell you this?

(Oh and this will be the thing that takes him down.) :redface:

You do know Obama wasn't 9 when he bragged about it in his book don't you?

The real issue here of course is that Obama ate snake and no one seems to care. :lol:

fwiw I've eaten rattlesnake meat. It wasn't really all that tough. Maybe I just had a better cook. (??)

Let me see if I have a handle on this we have unemployment still over 8% over 15 trillion dollars in debt soaring gas prices and you guys are going on and on about something that happened with a dog nearly 30 year's ago. As one of the characters on Archer is fond of saying holy shit snacks.

Last edited:
on the top of the roof - he took corrective measures. Got the dog off the roof and cleaned up the mess.

Or is the left suggesting that Romney deliberately put the dog on the roof to let him suffer?

They are bitching because he didnt eat the animal.

At least its out in the open before the Nov 2012 election - unlike the Dirty Tricks revelation about Bushs ancient DUI that was leaked days before theNov 2000 election.

Bush's theft charge, and drunk & disorderly conviction were when he was in college; his DUI was later.

Forum List

Back