Once I was a warrior.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
I am not saying I was the hero king, I was not at D-Day, or even present day Iraq or Afganistan. They are doing real tough.

But I put my hand up, did my part and more than was expected, risked my life and was decorated for the effort. I helped save tens of thousands in Kuwait and Bosnia. I was awarded positional authority way above my rank because I was talented, I really was, believe it or not.

Now my job is to get in furious fights over parking spaces with half wits who only push paper around. And even there I go the extra mile, I have risked my ass to keep them safe in a very dangerous suburb under some very difficult conditions at night. It is like trying to protect retarded sheep from a wolf pack.

They have no clue what I do, they could not give a fuck; until that day I decide not to do it.

I scored a 97% below on the history GRE, a 92% below on the Political Science GRE, a 90% below on the sociology GRE (ok that one is really nothing to brag about), how the fuck did I end up here?

I will have another beer and think about it.

Last edited:
And that is my letter from a bad day.

I will get over it tomorrow.

Maybe even in the next post.

Come on Xenophon, tell me I am a loser.

I need sardonic truth now, if we met I would buy you a beer and then insult your body odour.

You know the strange thing is when I deal with violent drugged out customers at the Department of Child Protection, or at night, by myself, with packs of predatory animal teens, I do not get angry, I just deal with it like one deals with nature, rain, sun, wind, snow.

But when I deal with the rude, condecending fuck heads I am actually protecting from the ass kicking of their lives, they often piss me off to the ends of Earth and beyond the Big Bang..

One more reason to drink and have sex with some of them in the stairwells.

Last edited:
Any self respecting drunk would delete this thread and return the the regular regailing inebriated programing, but like Shitfacedlock I want my pound of self-pity.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: rr1
They were more grateful in Kuwait Sparky my friend.

Humans, if you expect loyalty expect heart depletion, not break, but depletion, because it drains ounce by ounce.

But I still believe our heart is a renewable resource.

Last edited:
I am not saying I was the hero king, I was not at D-Day, or even present day Iraq or Afganistan. They are doing real tough.

But I put my hand up, did my part and more than was expected, risked my life and was decorated for the effort. I helped save tens of thousands in Kuwait and Bosnia. I was awarded positional authority way above my rank because I was talented, I really was, believe it or not.

Now my job is to get in furious fights over parking spaces with half wits who only push paper around. And even there I go the extra mile, I have risked my ass to keep them safe in a very dangerous suburb under some very difficult conditions at night. It is like trying to protect retarded sheep from a wolf pack.

They have no clue what I do, they could not give a fuck; until that day I decide not to do it.

I scored a 97% below on the history GRE, a 92% below on the Political Science GRE, a 90% below on the sociology GRE (ok that one is really nothing to brag about), how the fuck did I end up here?

I will have another beer and think about it.

I feel your pain.

Smart don't count for much, amigo.

Why didn't you go to graduate school?

Then, after you discovered that your MA or PhD in polosci was completely worthless, you would be the best educated as well as the smartest security guard.

Look at it this way...at least you're not still paying off your college loans.

They were more grateful in Kuwait Sparky my friend.

Humans, if you expect loyalty expect heart depletion, not break, but depletion, because it drains ounce by ounce.

But I still believe our heart is a renewable resource.

For thirty years I've never figured out why my blood smelled the same as theirs. As a kid, it seemed like when it went bad nobody was around for backup. I guess it just worked out that way. No complaints. Later on in life I found the blood still smelled the same. I guess some things just don't change.

I don't know much but what I do know to others it probably ain't worth knowing. I hear you.

Ms. Mondo I wish we were both back in High School, I know who I would ask out to the next dance.

If that had happened maybe we would be a couple in the White House now?

I would have loved to the be the very first First Man in your Presidency.

Last edited:
Ms. Mondo I wish we were both back in High School, I know who I would ask out to the next dance.

If that had happened maybe we would be the first couple in the White House now?

I would have loved to the be the very first First Man in your Presidency.
You are too kind.

And, the 'first man' for me wasn't until my college years. ;) Catholic girl and all that.

For once Ms. Mondo this drunk was being true. I did not actually mean that, funny as it is.

I think you would make one hell of a President. I really do.

And I would have liked to be along for the ride, if only to be your Dennis Thatcher, but I would have been more than that, I might actually .

Perhaps there is a quantum string where this is occuring?

I hope to dream of that tonight.

For once Ms. Mondo this drunk was being true. I did not actually mean that, funny as it is.

I think you would make one hell of a President. I really do.

And I would have liked to be along for the ride, if only to be your Dennis Thatcher, but I would have been more than that, I might actually .

Perhaps there is a quantum string where this is occuring?

I hope to dream of that tonight.
I know you meant President. But, I don't think I would make a good president...really, I don't. I don't have the patience for it.

I would make an excellent benevolent dictator, though. Well, benevolent for most. :lol:

I am toasted beyond the black beyond.

A benevolent dictator sounds like a wife, I have one now and had one then. They are never so benevolent.

I will give you one term, you have to earn re-election.

A benevolent dictator sounds like a wife, I have one now and had one then. They are never so benevolent.

Yeah, some husbands are that way.

I would be a dictator intolerant of any against living and letting live. I'd have them shot. Problem solved.

If they've EVER been benevolent, then consider yourself lucky, amigo.

Youth....

....so wasted on the young.

Our society isn't as pleasant as it once was. Yes I know it's a common complaint but JW has voiced what I've been thinking in a nascent form just lately. Once we just used to deal with dickheads after hours, now people are behaving like complete and utter arseholes on their morning commute on public transport!

Oh, did I mention....

A LOVE of country music almost proved fatal for a wheelchair-bound Canadian man.

After travelling to Sydney's outer south-western suburbs to see friends from his homeland perform at a country music night, he was the victim of a savage, five-minute attack by two allegedly drunk teenagers wielding metal bars.

The man, who has asked not to be named, was described yesterday as a ''…wonderful, kind, generous individual'' by his girlfriend, Kristine Sharrock, from Mosman

wheelchair attack

I'm crude but I think these two little bastards should have their arses kicked from here to Timbuctoo and back.

JW - hang in there mate.

Forum List

Back