Once America dials in, how will GOP "spin" 47th in Job Creation?

R

rdean

For all the ranting months before the election, the country really only dials in about 8 weeks before the election. Right now, Americans think Romney would be best for the economy, but few know he was 47th in job creation among the states, and this was right after the "incredible, amazing, jobs producing Bush Tax Cuts which, thank God, most when to a few millionaires and billionaires because they are the "jobs creators". Only they didn't, for some reason, create jobs in Mitt's state. But they created millions of new jobs in China. Republicans point to that as proof giving the job creators money does indeed create jobs,

Finally, how do they spin the fact that only Louisiana lost more jobs then Mitt's state. And that was because of Hurricane Katrina. Save by a category 5 Hurricane. The only thing that could.

Mitt and the Republicans will have a lot of "splainin'" to do. How will they spin the "facts"? Just keep trying to make Obama something other than American? They prefer the man they call the "member of a cult" over a Christian? Course, it couldn't be race. They've already explained that. Or have they?

osamas still dead

the car companies are alive.

trickle down has trickled on the American people for the last time

osamas still dead

Kudos on UBL.

I wouldn't laud the car companies as a shinning example of Obama at his best.

The car companies are alive because we the taxpayers are on the hook for bailing out their pension funds. They were bailed out and still went bankrupt. Should have been allowed to go bankrupt without taxpayer money to revitalize their pension funds which they blew. Payback to the Unions for the millions they donated to get that asshole elected.

The folks who had money, 401's and retirement invested in those two companies got hosed.

GM and Chrysler have yet to pay back whats owed to we the taxpayers.

The rest of your bs is just that. Bullshit.

Government doesn't create jobs

Deficit spending doesn't create jobs. Obama dragged Keynesian economic down to the bottom along with his one failed term

For all the ranting months before the election, the country really only dials in about 8 weeks before the election. Right now, Americans think Romney would be best for the economy, but few know he was 47th in job creation among the states, and this was right after the "incredible, amazing, jobs producing Bush Tax Cuts which, thank God, most when to a few millionaires and billionaires because they are the "jobs creators". Only they didn't, for some reason, create jobs in Mitt's state. But they created millions of new jobs in China. Republicans point to that as proof giving the job creators money does indeed create jobs,

Finally, how do they spin the fact that only Louisiana lost more jobs then Mitt's state. And that was because of Hurricane Katrina. Save by a category 5 Hurricane. The only thing that could.

Mitt and the Republicans will have a lot of "splainin'" to do. How will they spin the "facts"? Just keep trying to make Obama something other than American? They prefer the man they call the "member of a cult" over a Christian? Course, it couldn't be race. They've already explained that. Or have they?

I think you're confused, Deanie. The guy who created new jobs in China was Jeffrey Immelt, the CEO of General Electric who teamed up with the Chinese to build a new plane that will compete with US company, Boeing's planes. That's the guy that Barack Obama chose as his "Jobs Czar". A man whose company didn't pay ANY taxes that year as they WERE outsourcing jobs to China. Think about that for a bit and then get back to me when the absurdity of it finally sinks in.

Bottom line is that Barry hasn't got a clue how to create jobs and never has.

osamas still dead

Kudos on UBL.

The car companies are alive because we the taxpayers are on the hook for bailing out their pension funds. They were bailed out and still went bankrupt. Should have been allowed to go bankrupt without taxpayer money to revitalize their pension funds which they blew. Payback to the Unions for the millions they donated to get that asshole elected.

The folks who had money, 401's and retirement invested in those two companies got hosed.

you live in a fantasy world

osamas still dead

Kudos on UBL.

You wouldn't hold the automobile industry up as an example of a success? Really? Michigan's unemployment was at 16%. It's now hovering around 8%. That's not a success? How about the fact that the US automobile industry is driving our economy? That's not a success? Chevrolet is NUMBER ONE, top of the heap in the auto industry, but that's not "success" in your eyes?

I swear, if this President cured cancer, you'd all rail at him for the failure of the pharmaceutical industry.

Unfortunately, there is no cure for ODS.

osamas still dead

Kudos on UBL.

you live in a fantasy world

No I don't live in fantasyland but you sure as hell do.

You seem to think Barry is doing a stellar job as Prez.

Just shows what a biased idiot you are. You can't see the forrest for the trees.

osamas still dead

Kudos on UBL.

You wouldn't hold the automobile industry up as an example of a success? Really? Michigan's unemployment was at 16%. It's now hovering around 8%. That's not a success? How about the fact that the US automobile industry is driving our economy? That's not a success? Chevrolet is NUMBER ONE, top of the heap in the auto industry, but that's not "success" in your eyes?

I swear, if this President cured cancer, you'd all rail at him for the failure of the pharmaceutical industry.

A success at the cost to the American Taxpayer.

Those companies should have gone into bankrupcy sans the taxpayer dollars that Barry funneled their way. He used our hardearned money to bail out the mismanaged pension funds. Payback for the millions the Unions donated to get his sorry ass elected.

He also hosed people who had retirments, 401K's and their own money invested in those companies. Those folks got hosed in favor of bailouts for the Unions.

You many call that a success but I don't.

BTW if Barry cured cancer I would love the guy. He didn't. I don't.

Deficit spending doesn't create jobs. Obama dragged Keynesian economic down to the bottom along with his one failed term

just saying it doesnt make it so

Just moving your fingers on a key board doesn't make you relevant.

One would think that in the week you were absent, you might have been able to locate the key that makes apostrophes.

osamas still dead

Kudos on UBL.

If peter was about to default on his mortgage and so I borrowed money from Paul and gave it to peter to make his mortgage payment....exactly how is this action "saving" Peter?

All it did was give peter another month before trouble hits...and now I am in debt as well......not to mention that Paul was unable to use the money for something more productive.

One would think that in the week you were absent, you might have been able to locate the key that makes apostrophes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXP_pr7np-o]Frank Zappa-Apostrophe' - YouTube[/ame]

In Massachusetts, mecca for the jobless, you're wondering why somebody else is responsible for the situation that took root under 50 years of leftist rule? And you think one guy is gonna change someone else's butt crack? Uh, huh.

Uh, the way I recall it, both sides pitched in to buy the cheapest stuff possible, resulting in a trading deficit with China. It goes down to the consumer's tastes, dollface, not an obscure governor in a fiscally troubled state that he bailed out with his mean ol' "you gotta pitch in and tighten the belt buckle if you want me to get you outta this mess" vision. That "world owes me a living" concept is a tough one for a mere governor to turn around without a lot of guy-on-the-street cooperation. Being fed the "gummint's gonna take care o you lazy swine" attitude tends to reinforce the "something for nothing" mindset, no offense to the people of Massachusetts who fell for big government promises that practically destroyed their fiscal power.

My home town, Houston, Texas, opened their door to Louisanians who fled the terror of the constant flooding of Louisiana. Many Louisianans who came here stayed here because of the good jobs climate and people on the street who opened their homes to individuals and families who lost everything, and there was no job to go back to, because everyone else lost everything they had too.

Nanny government prior to Governor Romney is worse than a hurricane.

Don't forget that, rdean. If you think it is, you're going in the wrong direction, along with others who think nanny government is going to permanently fix people's lives.

It is the hard work and sacrifice of the man on the street that makes a country great. You take that away, and instead of #1 in scholarship, that number plummets down to #20.

Hey, that's exactly what happened.

Our kids math scores and science internationally?

It's on the shitter now that the government, not themselves is in charge of their future.

Please stop the nonsense.

Romney can and will stop it.

Last edited:

A week? And it went so fast, too. :eusa_shifty:

In Massachusetts, mecca for the jobless, you're wondering why somebody else is responsible for the situation that took root under 50 years of leftist rule? And you think one guy is gonna change someone else's butt crack? Uh, huh.

Uh, the way I recall it, both sides pitched in to buy the cheapest stuff possible, resulting in a trading deficit with China. It goes down to the consumer's tastes, dollface, not an obscure governor in a fiscally troubled state that he bailed out with his mean ol' "you gotta pitch in and tighten the belt buckle if you want me to get you outta this mess" vision. That "world owes me a living" concept is a tough one for a mere governor to turn around without a lot of guy-on-the-street cooperation. Being fed the "gummint's gonna take care o you lazy swine" attitude tends to reinforce the "something for nothing" mindset, no offense to the people of Massachusetts who fell for big government promises that practically destroyed their fiscal power.

My home town, Houston, Texas, opened their door to Louisanians who fled the terror of the constant flooding of Louisiana. Many Louisianans who came here stayed here because of the good jobs climate and people on the street who opened their homes to individuals and families who lost everything, and there was no job to go back to, because everyone else lost everything they had too.

Nanny government prior to Governor Romney is worse than a hurricane.

Don't forget that, rdean. If you think it is, you're going in the wrong direction, along with others who think nanny government is going to permanently fix people's lives.

It is the hard work and sacrifice of the man on the street that makes a country great. You take that away, and instead of #1 in scholarship, that number plummets down to #20.

Hey, that's exactly what happened.

Our kids math scores and science internationally?

It's on the shitter now that the government, not themselves is in charge of their future.

Please stop the nonsense.

Romney can and will stop it.

Science? Seriously? How can you get children to study science with you think education is for snobs, scientists are liars, and Republicans have no other plan than to tear things down?

Forum List

Back