Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
Update:

This god damned T-Rump cant leave this alone. With all of the other shit that's going on, he has to wad back into this quagmire and further undermine the security of transgender troops who just want to be allowed to serve!

Trump Approves New Limits on Transgender Troops in the Military

WASHINGTON — Transgender troops who are currently in the United States military may remain in the ranks, the White House said late Friday, but the Pentagon could require them to serve according to their gender at birth.

The policy recommendation that President Trump approved flatly states that “transgender persons who require or have undergone gender transition are disqualified from military service.” But it also largely gives the Pentagon the ability to make exceptions where it sees fit.

The policy adopts recommendations that Mr. Trump received last month from Defense Secretary Jim Mattis. It comes after court rulings froze the president’s initial ban on transgender troops — issued in Julyas potentially unconstitutional.

He keeps pulling shit like this to get around court rulings , just like he tried with the racist travel bans. He is a sick fuck!
Why would any sane person want people in the military whos heads are so screwed up they don't know if they are a boy or a girl?
Actually, they know exactly what they are. Do you know what you are?

Update:

This god damned T-Rump cant leave this alone. With all of the other shit that's going on, he has to wad back into this quagmire and further undermine the security of transgender troops who just want to be allowed to serve!

WASHINGTON — Transgender troops who are currently in the United States military may remain in the ranks, the White House said late Friday, but the Pentagon could require them to serve according to their gender at birth.

The policy recommendation that President Trump approved flatly states that “transgender persons who require or have undergone gender transition are disqualified from military service.” But it also largely gives the Pentagon the ability to make exceptions where it sees fit.

The policy adopts recommendations that Mr. Trump received last month from Defense Secretary Jim Mattis. It comes after court rulings froze the president’s initial ban on transgender troops — issued in Julyas potentially unconstitutional.

He keeps pulling shit like this to get around court rulings , just like he tried with the racist travel bans. He is a sick fuck!
Why would any sane person want people in the military whos heads are so screwed up they don't know if they are a boy or a girl?
Yeah I do, I'm a man and always have been and I am also sick to death of sick freak perverts like you always pushing to normalize other sick freak perverts who do NOT need to be around any guns or weapons.

The prohibition is on a case by case basis and designed to eliminate those who join the military simply to get the surgery and have an income during recovery. Obviously they won't be serving in any capacity. Those who have transitioned on their own will be allowed to join.

If you had a serious medical condition that required constant medication you would fail the physical and not be eligible for military service. How is that any different from being transgendered? When you factor in the mental instability and distraction and confusion to the military structure you have a crazy scenario. The dirty little secret is that progressives and liberals and most democrats hate the Military and they despise the social fabric and tradition that most Americans respect. Any time they can undermine the structure and cause confusion and instability they jump all over it.

the fact that The TRUMP is wanting to exercise some common sense in the Military as well as his Deplorable supporters wanting to exercise some common sense in the Military is only Common Sense P.P.. [so there :afro:]

Update:

Awwww, the po witto babieeeees can't get the entire military to bend around their sexual perversion!

Update:

They are mentally disturbed. They should be barred from the military on those grounds alone.

Draft dodger Trump thinks he knows what's best for the military. If a transgender person is willing to lay their life down for this country, what's the problem?

He's quoted as saying he consulted with military leaders...my guess is Mad Dog said ah hell no

Trump also said he knows better than the generals. I take Trump's word with a grain of salt.

He apparently knew more than Obama's generals, and that can be seen by looking at ISIS today!

She waited until she was no longer a SEAL to make the change. Kristin presumably had her transformation paid for with medical insurance through the V.A., so I'm not sure Trump is going to be saving scads of money here, is he? I think if they are already morphed into the sex they believe themselves to be, there should be no bar to entering service.

No such thing. Try again!

Draft dodger Trump thinks he knows what's best for the military. If a transgender person is willing to lay their life down for this country, what's the problem?

Trump did not dodge the draft. Why do you lie?

Lying about a bone spur is dodging the draft.

You don't lie about bone spurs. They are either there or they are not. Your idiocy is showing.

Trump said he can't remember what foot his bone spur when asked about it. I've suffered with bone Spurs, and trust me you don't forget which foot it is on.

You don't lie about bone spurs. They are either there or they are not. Your idiocy is showing.

Trump said he can't remember what foot his bone spur when asked about it. I've suffered with bone Spurs, and trust me you don't forget which foot it is on.

This is the logic you are going to use to try and "prove" someone is a liar? Please don't ever become a judge. Thanks.

Guess what? Nobody cares!

Obviously you care because you keep replying to my post.

Obviously you care because you keep replying to my post.

I care that you are lying. Your topic? Not so much!

Forum List

Back