Once again the media

Sep 9, 2012
Just watched the Sunday September 9th version of Meet the Press with the left spinning their version of reality.

How is it that the media, right after talking about how the Democrats are such high examples of family and "realness", do they jump right to the good Mayor of San Antonio and show how his daughter got all of this airtime at the convention???

Loved it though, because this all happened on this show this morning right after Bill Thompson just said that Republicans have children and families too... wow!!! what a thought!!!!

So, after the clip of the mayor's daughter, Bill says once again, "you know, we have children too"! But you know what? The media will not show the republican's children... or hint to the viewers that they have children, only that they have business associates.

and by the way, corporations are people! I own one, and all we are as a corporation is PEOPLE... good, hardworking, caring, PEOPLE!

That's ok... Just speaking what I am observing... so slanted and twisted.

Where is truth and fairness?

Give me a break. David Gregory actually asked Jeb Bush: Does it bother you that this president blames all his failures on George Bush?

Forum List

Back