Once Again On "The Five" Last Week. Juan Williams Wouldn't Shut Up And Kept Interrupting The Hosts.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:smartass:For those of you who did watch "The Five" last week, you couldn't help but observe how Juan Williams seemed to have given himself more of the "Fair Share" of the airtime over the other four hosts. Did anyone watch any of the five episodes and say to themselves something like "God, what a F.......N {fill in the blank} Juan is?. It seemed like whenever any of the other hosts had their turn to form an opinion, within 10 seconds Juan cuts them off and attempts to correct their grievances. Especially on Fridays edition. If anyone watched it, you would swear that it sounded like Juan would never Shut Up and would not allow anyone to finish what they had to say on any issue! And he gets paid to be an (Fill In The Blank) Commentator on Fox??:afro::ack-1:

:smartass:For those of you who did watch "The Five" last week, you couldn't help but observe how Juan Williams seemed to have given himself more of the "Fair Share" of the airtime over the other four hosts. Did anyone watch any of the five episodes and say to themselves something like "God, what a F.......N {fill in the blank} Juan is?. It seemed like whenever any of the other hosts had their turn to form an opinion, within 10 seconds Juan cuts them off and attempts to correct their grievances. Especially on Fridays edition. If anyone watched it, you would swear that it sounded like Juan would never Shut Up and would not allow anyone to finish what they had to say on any issue! And he gets paid to be an (Fill In The Blank) Commentator on Fox??:afro::ack-1:
I can't watch those shows where people just yell at each other.

I watch some Fox business news, but most Fox "personalities" are so grating as to be unwatchable.

"Shep" and his eye makeup is one example.

I get my news from the 'net, and Wuff.

If Wuff didn't say it, it didn't happen.

• Banned
i wish the President would have a little meeting with the racist and warn him that if he keeps spewing cow manure and interrupting the other hosts, he will no longer be allowed to fill in for Bob.

Him and Bob Beckel. not the sharpest programmed tools for the Democrat/leftist who spews nothing but their talking points. They need a gong like on the one show to shut them off.

Him and Bob Beckel. not the sharpest programmed tools for the Democrat/leftist who spews nothing but their talking points. They need a gong like on the one show to shut them off.
I keep thinking Beckel will just have a heart attack during one of his rants.

MSNBC should have a show with Beckel, Ed, Chrissie M., and Juan.

They could call it WHO STOKES OUT FIRST.

Those fuckers get some throbbing neck veins, surely one will stroke out soon.

• Banned
i think the ratings would double if they were all true conservatives. it seems whoever is the "Far Leftist Host" that person tries to eat up 50% of the conversation. someone needs to tell him to shut up and let others speak!!!!

• Banned
I can't watch those shows where people just yell at each other.

I watch some Fox business news, but most Fox "personalities" are so grating as to be unwatchable.

"Shep" and his eye makeup is one example.

I get my news from the 'net, and Wuff.

If Wuff didn't say it, it didn't happen.
with Juan, its always, SHUT UP, LET ME SPEAK, YOUR WRONG.

Please......would at least one nutter show up to this thread and inform these idiots regarding what it is Juan Williams and Bob Beckel get paid to do?

The fact that it isn't obvious to some of you......is a bit scary.

another whinny cracker thread

The Gong Show? :lol:

and he still laughs at his own jokes when the other four are just staring at him, and god what an annoying laugh!
Yeah, we get it, you're a butthurt racist. Get a box of tissues, grow a pair, and stfu already. Pussy

Watching The Five with Beckle there makes me laugh. He sits there with his eyes closed and fists tight when any of the others say anything - which is most of the time - that he disagrees with.

I'm glad they replace him with Williams and not that pasty-faced piece of garbage that used to be paired with Hannity. (Just found him - Colmes) At least Bolling is usually able to put either on in their place.

The one who really bugs me is that so-called comedian who's about as funny as a moldy piece of cheese.

Forum List

Back