Once again Obama thinks American people are too stupid to follow the news correctly

Hey, we are NOT suppose to question the Dear Leader.

Just take what he says's and does cause HE KNOWS what is best..

Obama is great. Obama is great. Obama is great..

all hail the Obama

LOL. The first time I ever heard fat ass Limpbaugh, he started his spiel with"I will tell you what the news is, and what to think about it!". My immediate reaction was, and still is, you and whose army?

Now, on this board, I see the 'Conservatives' constantly trying this same shit. And my reaction is still the same for them as Limpbaugh.
C'mon.....show some gratitude!!

These.....

....are in the soul-saving business!!

Now......don't you feel a little guilty?

:eusa_eh:

Hahahahahaha

More pseudo-whining from rightie tighties. Or out right lies.
This is how the author of that article describes Obamas words.

"..the media is more interested in sizzle and steak."

Yet the title of this post shows that the very nature of these rightwing propagandist is an out right lie.

Just a point of fact the President of the United States does not think the American people are too stupid to follow the news.

That's nice, but there is still one collosal glittering fact. Your President is a failure.

I think you are going to need some gunny sacks and ashes after November.

Hey......at least they make it entertaining......
543.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]​

Don't you all just love to be talked down to by your President? And told you are too stupid to see how his VISIONS are going to be the BEST for you in the LONG TERM.

man oh man...:lol:

I think you misread this article.

They are lied to by certain media, you know like Fox who sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers.

You mean the Obama Administration....which has declared that lying to the public is essential, overruling the Freedom of Information Act. News organizations have always had the right to lie to their viewers. They don't have to sue anyone for that.

For the 100th time Jroc

I am not an Obama fan and think the guy is way under qualified to be our President.

But he seems to be anti Israel.

And in my book that over rides everything else he does or positions he holds on other issues.

Freeing the U.S. from all ties to Israel should be America's top priority.

Besides, the Republican's just have a pathetic pack of RINO's challenging him.

So in my opinion Obama is going to win hands down anyway.

That is the official catch-phrase....that the Republicans have a pathetic pack of RINOs challenging him.....but, every one of them would be an improvement over Obama.

The focus hasn't been on Obama in months. That is why it seems like he may win. Then Obama shows his true colors and tries to impinge on religious freedom in this country, one of the cornerstones of our democracy......and his facade comes crashing down. Even his loyal press is bashing him over that this Sunday morning.

Last edited:
Dumbfuck. The stimulus worked. I think it's funny how hypocritical the GOP is. Our local GOP congressional candidate is campaigning against the stimulus, but his company took stimulus money. His argument is "oh, well I needed the money to keep jobs".. Of course dumbass, that's the whole point.. It fucking worked!

Yup. You can thank the republican and conservadems who're catering to the rich by holding middle class tax cuts hostage. Thanks guys!

Yeah.. we'll see. I think we'll lose seats, but I think your side will be mighty disappointed at the end of the night.

Cocksucker. You're an idiot. You keep believing that bullshit. Your pals got their health care bullshit passed against the will of the American people, but when it comes to giving some of our money back then useful idiots like you spin their bullshit. You're corrupt, your pals are corrupt, and above all else, you're dumber than a mule fuckin' a goat.

Insults do nothing to prove your point. Yeah, they did.. The American people wanted more. Stupid corporate Democrats had to be pleased by watering the bill down so bad it was hardly reform.

Psst, insults aren't exactly helping prove your point, either. And you started it.

The president also said he has work to do on getting his message out.

"I've got to constantly figure out how to work with this new media environment to make sure that we stay focused on what's important," Obama said. "Are we educating our kids over the long term? Are we putting enough money into research and development? Are we helping grow startup businesses and small businesses that are going to create the jobs of the future? Are we competitive in terms of how we deal with our export sector?"

The president's comments are quite legitimate.

----------------

Only Republicans could look at this message and see something "bad".

It would probably help if he had a message.
You mean, like......"pursuit of happiness" being an anti-American concept?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03zFTTqHScI]Santorum: pursuit of happiness harms America - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back