Once again Obama thinks American people are too stupid to follow the news correctly

I think you misread this article.

They are lied to by certain media, you know like Fox who sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers.

I didnt say they were the devil, they are liars though and sued for teh right to lie to you.

Once again Obama thinks American people are too stupid to follow the news correctly

Probably talking about Right Wingnuts.

You can't come down too hard on Barry for this one. After all, his frame of reference is trying to deal with his fellow Dimocrats. That's got to be incredibly frustrating. For example, imagine him hunkered down watching last Sunday's Face the Nation and he hears the Axe's lame answer to Shieffer's question. His own Senior Advisor comes back with arguably the most dopey reply in the history of televised politics for millions of viewers to see. LOL...bet the presidential Stupid Meter went right off the charts.

News? You mean Fox or another network who sensationalizes and clips sound bites and the speculates over what happened?

I like just the news and only the news, not a bunch of overpaid pundits opinions.

I watch the PBS nightly news and sometimes BBC news.
They are the closest to actual news I can find.

They are lied to by certain media, you know like Fox who sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers.

Oh geeze.... Enough with Fox being the devil already... Can't you come up with something new?????

You mean like twisting and spinning what the President said to make him look bad?

No one's ever tried that one before....

/sarcasm

Oh geeze.... Enough with Fox being the devil already... Can't you come up with something new?????

You mean like twisting and spinning what the President said to make him look bad?

/sarcasm

No need to twist.. his words are twisted enough out of the box.

Probably talking about Right Wingnuts.

Oh to be as Naive as you Rdean, that would be nice.

You are a fool if you think he only thinks people on the right are stupid.

The man looks down on everyone. He thinks he is gods gift to man kind.

I'm reading these comments again to see who said fox was the devil. Oh, you did but didn't address the comment you quoted.

Throw a rock and the hit dog always howls. Obama says people aren't paying attention and you yell out "IM NOT STUPID" :lol:

I think it's funny how when President Obama got elected, the right claimed people weren't paying attention to his ties to Wright, terrorists, Osama Bin Laden, etc.. Leading to his election. Yet when Obama claims people aren't paying close enough attention to the real news, and long-term affects of his policies, you get your panties in a bunch.

/sarcasm
Not since 1988.....
:eusa_shhh:

I think it's funny how when President Obama got elected, the right claimed people weren't paying attention to his ties to Wright, terrorists, Osama Bin Laden, etc.. Leading to his election. Yet when Obama claims people aren't paying close enough attention to the real news, and long-term affects of his policies, you get your panties in a bunch.

Economists are jumping the ship. The stimulus failed. BO told us that we needed the stimulus to keep unemployment from reaching 8%. It's been over that for 18 Months. People with health insurance are seeing dramatic increases. The Bush tax cuts are going to expire and all those people making under 200,000 that BO promised would never see an increase in taxes are going to see one.

Oh, we're paying attention. We don't buy the bullshit any longer. That's the problem. You're gonna be in for a rude awakening on Nov 2.

Economists are jumping the ship. The stimulus failed. BO told us that we needed the stimulus to keep unemployment from reaching 8%. It's been over that for 18 Months. People with health insurance are seeing dramatic increases. The Bush tax cuts are going to expire and all those people making under 200,000 that BO promised would never see an increase in taxes are going to see one.

Oh, we're paying attention. We don't buy the bullshit any longer. That's the problem. You're gonna be in for a rude awakening on Nov 2.

Dumbfuck. The stimulus worked. I think it's funny how hypocritical the GOP is. Our local GOP congressional candidate is campaigning against the stimulus, but his company took stimulus money. His argument is "oh, well I needed the money to keep jobs".. Of course dumbass, that's the whole point.. It fucking worked!

Yup. You can thank the republican and conservadems who're catering to the rich by holding middle class tax cuts hostage. Thanks guys!

Yeah.. we'll see. I think we'll lose seats, but I think your side will be mighty disappointed at the end of the night.

Dumbfuck. The stimulus worked. I think it's funny how hypocritical the GOP is. Our local GOP congressional candidate is campaigning against the stimulus, but his company took stimulus money. His argument is "oh, well I needed the money to keep jobs".. Of course dumbass, that's the whole point.. It fucking worked!

Yup. You can thank the republican and conservadems who're catering to the rich by holding middle class tax cuts hostage. Thanks guys!

Yeah.. we'll see. I think we'll lose seats, but I think your side will be mighty disappointed at the end of the night.

Cocksucker. You're an idiot. You keep believing that bullshit. Your pals got their health care bullshit passed against the will of the American people, but when it comes to giving some of our money back then useful idiots like you spin their bullshit. You're corrupt, your pals are corrupt, and above all else, you're dumber than a mule fuckin' a goat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back