Once again just attacking the weak

The story began minutes later in downtown Seattle when Raymel Curry, the suspect in the attack, got on the bus. Passengers say he rapped, chanting, "I'm God and I'm Jesus."

This is a common theme of the black male. I heard them saying stuff like this on the subway in New York. "The black man is a GAAAWWWD! The black man is a GAAAWWWD!" Super loud, super deep, super scary.

I thought the best thing would be to hit them with tranquilizer darts, bag them, and unload the package somewhere in Africa.
I haven't been on a NYC subway train in many years but I was born and raised in Brooklyn, rode the subways a lot, and I recall a few psychos walking through the IRT trains raising hell about something. I always thought of it as a kind of uniquely New York City entertainment.

There was a group who often hung out in the Union Square station or the Times Square shuttle corridor. Four or five weird-looking Black guys with beards, dressed in bizarre Michael Jackson-style military costumes and they had a big African flag on a stand. They called themselves The New Israelites and they preached murderous hatred for the "white devil race." Whenever I saw them and I had time to kill I would stand awhile and watch that side show because they always drew a crowd and sometimes an opposing screwball would engage them, which was better than watching television:

Only in New York.

I haven't tried to justify their actions and I won't begin to.

And I haven't seen you attempt to justify any of your fellow blacks actions.

You sound like a hypocrite, oh wait let me clarify that, you are a hypocrite.

Now raise your BS flag and surrender like a good boy.

Bitch you responded to the question about the kill team, so if you weren't trying to justify anything what you were you doing?:cuckoo: stupid ass ex convict.:lol:

My response wasn't to justify their actions you stupid fuck. And if I have to explain my response to you then you are as stupid as your avatar looks.

Wow attacking avatars now? what a stupid crybaby little bitch you are.:lol: didn't know ex convicts were so sensitive.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The story began minutes later in downtown Seattle when Raymel Curry, the suspect in the attack, got on the bus. Passengers say he rapped, chanting, "I'm God and I'm Jesus."

This is a common theme of the black male. I heard them saying stuff like this on the subway in New York. "The black man is a GAAAWWWD! The black man is a GAAAWWWD!" Super loud, super deep, super scary.
I thought the best thing would be to hit them with tranquilizer darts, bag them, and unload the package somewhere in Africa.

So you are scared of black men?

A large shirtless black male on the F train whooping like a lowland gorilla and saying he's going to "kill me a cracka"

And we're the only two people on the train?

And NYC bans handgun ownership?

And even if I could beat him in a fight, I would be the one charged with a crime, not him, a la Bernard Goetz?

Yes. I'm scared.

That explains alot, don't know what to tell you there William. Its better to stand on your own two feet that go down on your knees, you shouldn't let other people scare you like that, you shoud only fear God, not stome stupid thug on a subway.

So you are scared of black men?

A large shirtless black male on the F train whooping like a lowland gorilla and saying he's going to "kill me a cracka"

And even if I could beat him in a fight, I would be the one charged with a crime, not him, a la Bernard Goetz?

Yes. I'm scared.

That explains alot, don't know what to tell you there William. Its better to stand on your own two feet that go down on your knees, you shouldn't let other people scare you like that, you shoud only fear God, not stome stupid thug on a subway.

Here's what makes otherwise normal white people WANT to join the KKK... we have totally legitimate fears of some violent blacks, but it's not the BLACKS who are bad...

IT'S US WHITES!!!

WTF?

You can't bring yourself to say "yes, you have a point there."

You have to blame the situation on WHITES.

Talk like that... ends talk.

EVEN BILL MOTHERFUCKING CLINTON acknowledged during his "national talk on race" that it was normal for an older white lady to be afraid of a group of black thugs coming down the street.

You can't admit that much?

A white person who was just a grumbling conservative decides he's got no choice but to act. Go white radical. There is nothing the system fears more than angry, armed, ORGANIZED whites.

NOTHING.

Last edited:

Yes. I'm scared.

Here's what makes otherwise normal white people WANT to join the KKK... we have totally legitimate fears of some violent blacks, but it's not the BLACKS who are bad...

IT'S US WHITES!!!

WTF?

You can't bring yourself to say "yes, you have a point there."

You have to blame the situation on WHITES.

Talk like that... ends talk.

EVEN BILL MOTHERFUCKING CLINTON acknowledged during his "national talk on race" that it was normal for an older white lady to be afraid of a group of black thugs coming down the street.

You can't admit that much?

A white person who was just a grumbling conservative decides he's got no choice but to act. Go white radical. There is nothing the system fears more than angry, armed, ORGANIZED whites.

NOTHING.

Huh? what the fuck? where did I blame anything on whites? did you read my post?:confused:

kill_squad_1012.jpg

main.jpg

us-kill-team-lifting-boy%27s-head-by-hair.jpe

Nope, don't see any Blacks, and I don't see any Blacks involved at all in the Abu Ghuraib pics or in the rape of the 14 year old girl in Iraq.

You base your opinion on the fact you haven't seen a picture?

That's pretty weak.

I guess they were too busy decorating a Christmas tree to do anything like kill the enemy.

tip_ny_1224_03.jpg

Look at this google page and tell me how many blacks you can see actually engaged in combat.

One? Two maybe? Out of hundreds of photos.

I guess using your logic, blacks are afraid to engage in combat missions and defend their country.

So there are no black Infantry Soldiers? whatever.:cuckoo: still doesn't explain why white soldiers are behaving like subhuman animals overseas.

Because Human Beings are Human Beings. They are all full of the same characteristics and foibles of all other humanity.

Some simply seek to remove others from humanity. But we are all humans and that attempt in removal is sheer idiocy.

Bitch you responded to the question about the kill team, so if you weren't trying to justify anything what you were you doing?:cuckoo: stupid ass ex convict.:lol:

My response wasn't to justify their actions you stupid fuck. And if I have to explain my response to you then you are as stupid as your avatar looks.

Wow attacking avatars now? what a stupid crybaby little bitch you are.:lol: didn't know ex convicts were so sensitive.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn you are stupid. No one attacked your silly avatar.

You fucking moron!

Damn you are stupid. No one attacked your silly avatar.

You fucking moron!

You got nothing else left but your lame insults, this conversation is over convict.:cool:

But it's true mister Joyce. The blackman is God...and you're the devil.

Yea the black man is God, that's why your ancestors picked the white man's cotton.

:cuckoo:

Yea the black man is God, that's why your ancestors picked the white man's cotton.

Before that, My Moorish ancestors made your devil whiteman ancestors his slave in the Iberian peninsula for 700 plus years. Considering the miserable state your devil ancestors were in at the time, it was an improvement.

Before that, My Moorish ancestors made your devil whiteman ancestors his slave in the Iberian peninsula for 700 plus years. Considering the miserable state your devil ancestors were in at the time, it was an improvement.

I think you got your history fucked up.

Now go pick that cotton! It's not going to pick itself boy!

I think you got your history fucked up.

Now go pick that cotton! It's not going to pick itself boy!

Once again you show your ignorance, you know nothing of my people and you know nothing of your own history. Its a Fact that Black Muslims held the Iberian peninsula (Spain) for700 years, relinquishing control in 1492. The cotton that your devil ancestors found here in the new world came from west africa. Brought here from west africa by black muslims. How is it that you don't see how bad you make yourself look everytime you post these ill-informed comments? All hail lone star logic, the champion of white intellectual superiority!!!

Forum List

Back