Once again I see that ousting and killing of Gaddafi was erroneous

Andrea

Rookie
Nov 21, 2011
Once again I see that ousting and killing of Gaddafi was erroneous. I can’t see any substantial political or economical dividends for European countries so far. Paradoxically, but those are Islamic terrorists who benefited greatly. No wonder we’ve been fighting them so long with no weighty results!
Matter of fact Libyan rebels got access to the armaments of the Libyan army, chemical weapons including! It’s widely known their leaders have been long in the nexus with the Islamic radicals. So I’m sure they couldn’t have missed their chance to make hot money due to trade in armaments. I think bulk of the weapons has been already sold by them.
I only hope that it’s not the case with chemical weapons. Though there must have been big temptation with the rebels to earn decent sums by selling chemical weapons. Could they resist this temptation or not? I’m scary we’ll be able to get the answer only if Islamic terrorists decide one day to employ it in some terrorist attack......
Btw there have been discovered some unregistered storage facilities of chemical weapons in Libya.... Real Klondike for clever traders in armaments!

Once again I see that ousting and killing of Gaddafi was erroneous. I can’t see any substantial political or economical dividends for European countries so far. Paradoxically, but those are Islamic terrorists who benefited greatly. No wonder we’ve been fighting them so long with no weighty results!
Matter of fact Libyan rebels got access to the armaments of the Libyan army, chemical weapons including! It’s widely known their leaders have been long in the nexus with the Islamic radicals. So I’m sure they couldn’t have missed their chance to make hot money due to trade in armaments. I think bulk of the weapons has been already sold by them.
I only hope that it’s not the case with chemical weapons. Though there must have been big temptation with the rebels to earn decent sums by selling chemical weapons. Could they resist this temptation or not? I’m scary we’ll be able to get the answer only if Islamic terrorists decide one day to employ it in some terrorist attack......
Btw there have been discovered some unregistered storage facilities of chemical weapons in Libya.... Real Klondike for clever traders in armaments!

at least it's been shown that Libya has no nukes... ask bigfuckingnarcissist1775.

While the life of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi was full of puzzlement, the Colonel was nonetheless a champion International Freedom Fighter. The assassination of Colonel Gaddafi on directives of the bandit NATO thugs is great loss for Libya, Africa and free humans. Fact is, Colonel Gaddafi was thus far the only person capable of putting a tight leash on the NATO thugs.

Did you know that Libya, unlike the US or any of our NATO Gatlin boys, is debt free?

Colonel Gaddafi was a perceptive African leader, a lover of national liberty and the most brave leader Planet Earth has ever known. It is only a matter of time before the NTC and others realize just what a superb leader Colonel Gaddafi was.

The Colonel fought a heroic fight and finished his course. The Colonel rests. Rest in perfect peace, thou king leader of Africa
- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfEltxuZLVA&feature=related]Muammar Qaddafi - tribute - Evergreen legend - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back