Ona Judge Staines Escaped George Washingtons Clutches

There was an amazing woman that got away from the oft venerated first constitutional president of the US. Imagine the so called father of this country was nothing but a slave owner that tried his best to hunt down this woman. Not only that. Washington openly flaunted the law about freeing his slaves. He was nothing more than a common criminal.

07MTVERNON-blog427.jpg
So to the final epilogue then ...

The little black b!tch liked George and Martha well enough but did not want to be their daughter's slave afterwards.

However the little black b!tch was apparently unaware that they had made arrangements to free ALL their slaves upon their deaths.
You are have really been fooled by the cave chimps that teach and write history. They never freed all of their slaves. That bitch Martha kept all of her slaves you retarded hairy monkey. :laugh:

Deer geebus, you are stupid.
Says the guy whos ancestors were educated by my ancestors. Twice.
laugh.gif
Your great great great great uncle sold your great great great granddaddy to a white man for a few apples :lol:
Your great great great uncle had kids with your great great great grandmother and helped give you recessive DNA and problematic genes.
laugh.gif
Yes, I am the dumb one because I am not ignoring thousands of years of history. Lol, idiot.
Youre the dumb one because you believe the cave chimps version of history. Dumbass moron.
laugh.gif
Lol ok. I forgot I heard white people sabotaged thousands of years of history to fit a narrative they don't have.

Says the guy whos ancestors were educated by my ancestors. Twice.
laugh.gif
Your great great great great uncle sold your great great great granddaddy to a white man for a few apples :lol:
Your great great great uncle had kids with your great great great grandmother and helped give you recessive DNA and problematic genes.
laugh.gif
Yes, I am the dumb one because I am not ignoring thousands of years of history. Lol, idiot.
Youre the dumb one because you believe the cave chimps version of history. Dumbass moron.
laugh.gif
Lol ok. I forgot I heard white people sabotaged thousands of years of history to fit a narrative they don't have.
Their omissions and outright lies were due to an inferiority complex. They cant help it. They are inbred and have problematic genes.

Forum List

Back