On Wisconsin!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Remember when the libs all swore up and down that Wisconsin was a liberal state and there was no way--no way!--they would go for Romney? Remember when they bolstered that with polls showing Romney like 15 points behind?
Not anymore.
Rasmussen: Wisconsin Is Now Tied | The Weekly Standard

Wisconsin has seen what good governance, stuffing union pie hole and keeping taxes in line can do. And if they forget the alternative, Illinois is right across the border.

They do understand. That's why Biden and the Obamas (both Barack and Michelle) have made so many visits. They're everywhere. It's a pain, but at least it means that they're not so sure about Wisconsin, and that gives me hope!

Remember when the libs all swore up and down that Wisconsin was a liberal state and there was no way--no way!--they would go for Romney? Remember when they bolstered that with polls showing Romney like 15 points behind?
Not anymore.

Wisconsin has seen what good governance, stuffing union pie hole and keeping taxes in line can do. And if they forget the alternative, Illinois is right across the border.

It's weird the way Republicans make stuff up and then say "Remember when Democrats said that"?

I remember Republicans saying "Let him die". I remember Republicans cheering executions". I remember Republicans blocking the president from investigating BP. I remember Republicans threatening to block unemployment for millions of Americans unless Obama passed tax cuts for the wealthy. Mitt Romney wants to cut education here but bring in immigrants who already have degrees.

All the things I said I can prove.

Last edited by a moderator:
They do understand. That's why Biden and the Obamas (both Barack and Michelle) have made so many visits. They're everywhere. It's a pain, but at least it means that they're not so sure about Wisconsin, and that gives me hope!

"and that gives me hope!"
My kind of hope, too...

imagesCAMVP92N.jpg

"and that gives me hope!"
My kind of hope, too...

imagesCAMVP92N.jpg

Mitt has taken over "Hope and Change". People HOPE when he's finished following Bush policies, that we still have left over a little CHANGE.

Not anymore.

Huffpost Election Dashboard

Our snapshot of where the presidential race stands is based on hundreds of state-wide and national opinion polls — filtered through a poll-tracking model — and updated throughout the day.

The current view of the 2012 presidential election.

Updated Saturday, Oct. 27 3:11 pm ET

State

Wisconsin↑

Electoral votes

Obama

50%

Romney

46%

Margin

Obama + 4

Past Results

'08

D

'04

D

'00

D

Obama vs. Romney Electoral Map

Based on where the race stands now in Wisconsin and the results of the last 3 elections, it is not very likely that Mitt Romney will take this state.

Pardon me while I chortle at using HuffPo-approved figures.

The state has taken a decidedly red turn since 2008. It bounced back a little from 2010, but 2008, 2004 and 2000 don't apply. Feingold was defeated. That's a much more important data point than what happened in 2004 or 2000.

Last edited:
Not anymore.

Bitch! :lol::lol:

Not anymore.

yeah, i remember that

how did it turn out?

:lmao:

Well, the Republicans regained the majority in the state senate. We lost that by one seat in the June recalls but we got it back in the general as expected. So Dems won't be able to stop us from doing what we need to do locally, no matter how much the federal Dems try to screw things up for us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back