On Wisconsin Voter ID, GOP Leader Open To Changing State Constitution

TruthOut10

Dec 3, 2012
Requiring every Wisconsin voter to show photo ID at the polls is going to be a top priority for the Republican-controlled legislature in the next session, according to incoming Assembly Speaker Robin Vos (R-Rochester).

"I do think that having photo ID is something that is broadly supported by the public," Vos said in an interview on Sunday with WISN's Mike Gousha. "It's something that I really hope we're going to have in place by the next general election."

On Wisconsin Voter ID, GOP Leader Open To Changing State Constitution

If you can't win, change the rules.

GOP Mantra!!!
When Omerta oath is the rule of the DNC, you can better believe things are screwy as hell, TO10.

It only takes a second for a bonafide Wisconsin voter to whip out his WI Driver's License. :)

It's not an unpleasant experience. Really.

If you can't win, change the rules.

GOP Mantra!!!
When Omerta oath is the rule of the DNC, you can better believe things are screwy as hell, TO10.

It only takes a second for a bonafide Wisconsin voter to whip out his WI Driver's License. :)

It's not an unpleasant experience. Really.

My question is why are they changing the voter laws that are more restrictive, when voter fraud isn't an issue?

When the real problem is not voter fraud, but election fraud which the Republican Party has been caught doing in numerous States and no mention of stopping that.

But let's keep it real, I know as most know that these laws are targeted at specific groups who mostly vote Democrat.

Forum List

Back