"On what planet do you spend most of your time?"

Most of the Doctors in Canada and a lot of the patients wish they didn't, Chris. You can get any cancer drugs you want in France but by the itme you can get diagnosed - if you aren't under 60 - it likely won't matter.

Oh balnoney luissa. And I love to have been that woman.

Response to Ole Barn:

Let me see, dummy, unfortunately I occupy the same damn planet as your physical body does. Obviously your brain is else where.

Are you trying to tell me you don't know that the Nazis had national healh care and were really big proponents of Eugenics like most of Obama's czars, whose positions are basically unconstitutinal and often duplicative?

As posted earlier Jon Stewart so astutely put it. You're obviously from a planet where a Gay Jew and our mixed race President qualify as being Nazis.
Who would have thunk I guess times have changed.
Moron

Last edited:
They take only the Frank and the moderators reactions and show NOTHING about what caused those reactions! It perception distortion broadcasting and its WRONG!

Hannity is on FOX. Would you really expect fair and balanced reporting? Honestly?

Hannity is on FOX. Would you really expect fair and balanced reporting? Honestly?

Only fools and other silly people believe that.

Fox has a lot, a lot of fans. That is the scary part guys.

Which is why it's laughable when liberal elitist kooks refer to those protesting as "fringers". They aren't fringers.

You ever notice that almost all of the Nazi leadeship wouldn't have looked out of place at a Bar Mitvah if you didn't know who they were? Hell ole Adolph himself supposedly had some Jewish blood on his mother's side. You can be Jewish and be a Nazi. You've got to be screwy in the head but that describes ole barn to a T. And again why all the Eugenicists as czars? Read what the guys have written it's all over the web.

And your side is doing most of the fear mongering.

For those of us who actually care to watch to make sure the climate in which Nazism was able to flourish never again comes about, ppl like you are the reason it was initially able to consume a nation, which lead to a world war. Hence, thanks, your ostrich head burying is noted and dismissed with the disdain it deserves.

I think the saddest thing is that you actually believe what you are saying. That makes me sadder than you could ever know.

What's even sadder is the so-called "thinking people", as eugenecists and dems like to refer to themselves, continue to insist that the erosion of individual of freedom in the US is nothing like the erosion of freedom elsewhere in the world, and could never, ever, POSSIBLY have the same consequences as it has in every other country where it has ever happened.

You're elitist pigs who think that because it's YOU who are eroding freedom, it's A-Ok, and lesser mortals need to suck it up and go along...or be forced to.

And if you can't see the similarities between that thinking and the thinking which lead to tyranny in every country which has succumbed, the problem is yours. Thankfully, the MAJORITY of the people of this country do see the similarity, and will fight to keep it from happening here. To your eternal chagrin. It sucks to want to be a subject of a tyrannical gov't when you're a minority in a country that cherishes individual freedom,and is ready to fight to maintain it.

Forum List

Back