On What Planet Are Most Gas Prices Below $3/gal? Not In U. S. - Is Someone Lying About Prices?

Paid $2.97 a gallon yesterday

Thanks President Obama

If you like low gas prices....vote Democrat

What a marooon. That "democrat" gasoline you boast about is very likely coming from Canada. So why are democrats blocking the Keystone Pipeline that'd deliver 300 million barrels a year to the US...cutting our dependence on lunatic OPEC countries by 40%? Everything the left does is suicidal for our nation.

Missouri_Gas_Price.jpg

Exactly! - Crude Oil & Gasoline prices were 500% lower when Clinton was president & we imported most of our oil. Then Bush nearly destroyed the USA, US dollar, Jobs & Exploded Deficit spending. Bush drove oil up from $10/barrel to $147/barrel while we were fracing & producing oil like crazy. The value of the US dollar determines the price far more than US Oil Production does.

When Bush left office it cost US oil producers over $72/barrel & rising to increase Bakken oil production. Now under Obama it is only costing $58/barrel & falling. Before Bush destroyed this country, oil was only $10/barrel.

You and ed are dumb and dumber. First, you know nothing about economics. Second, what was Obama's policy that you feel led to lower energy prices. Was it when he kept saying prices need to go up because of global warming to cut usage? Is that how he lowered them?
You are so clueless that Republicans used Machiavellianism to play you like a Fiddle.

Missouri_Gas_Prices.jpg

That wasn't the question, shit for brains. The question was, what was Obama's policy that lead to lower gas prices? He's blocked domestic exploration repeatedly. His ass was in the right chair at the right time. And he's taking credit for something he not only had nothing to do with but was actually fighting. That's what he did. Explain what he did that would lead to lower gas prices.

Yes your stupidity is the answer to why you have to keep re-asking previously answered stupid questions.

• Obama's Executive Order #13423 Increased Government Fleet Fuel Efficiency, Reduced Energy Consumption, Lowering Demand & Prices.
  • Obama's Memorandum to EPA approves Request for Emissions Standards Waiver increasing efficiency, economics & reducing prices.
  • Obama's Memorandum to NHTSA enforced EISA increasing CAFE efficiency, reducing oil, fuel & gasoline demand & prices by over 25%.
  • Obama's Executive Order #13604 Fast Tracked the key section of the Keystone, Flanagan South & Seaway Pipelines crushing the Brent to WTI Crude Oil price spread by $30/barrel saving you big-time at the gas pump.
  • Obama's continued support of Ethanol & alternative transport suppresses the Gasoline prices at the pump 25%.
  • Obama's Executive Order #13490 Lifted the Oil Export Ban to free oil transport to most economical & efficient refinery capacity & encourage more crude oil, fuel & gasoline production.
  • Obama stopped Bush's wasteful No-Bid Government Contract Spending, Too Big to Fail Bailouts, Reduced Deficit Spending Boosting the value of the US Dollars that sets the price of Crude Oil thus lowering the price of Oil.
  • Obama's EPA push for Environmental Drilling Fracing Eco-Pad reduced US oil production cost by over $15/barrel.
These are just a few of Obama's policies that have lowered Gasoline Prices at the pump. I am busy with little time to keep reposing facts just because you think it's cute to keep re-asking the same question saying someone can't answer it.

LOL, the kool-aid chugger strikes again. Obama said he wanted gas prices to go up because of green house gasses to drive usage down. He's blocked production on federal land, off shores and in Alaska while fighting fracking and blocking the Keystone pipeline. And you think he's worked to lower oil prices? LOL, glug, glug, glug is all you have to say.

I realize this is still way over you head but what gets cleared or not cleared on federal land doesn't mean squat. This EIA report -- done during the Administration of Your Exalted Bushness, explains why in terms of OCS and ANWR territory. First and most basically, simply OKing a piece of land does not in any way mean oil starts gushing out of it as if somebody threw a switch in Jed Clampett's back forty. Once again, "we" don't drill for oil, oil companies drill for oil -- oil companies that already, for various reasons, are sitting on some 68 million acres of leased areas not being exploited; oil companies whose equipment for doing so are already invested elsewhere and are not exactly hard up for sources; oil companies who, as profit-centred entities, are motivated by bottom line and not the interests of whatever country they may be based in.

(some Cliff's Notes for that report here)

And second, again "once again", because of the path oil takes to its market the Keystone pipeline facilitates nothing but the overhead costs of those oil companies. It greases the path to get their product to Asia -- where the big market is. It benefits Big Oil and Canadian suppliers. What's in it for us? We play the role of "mule", as in the poor slob the drug pusher hires to smuggle cocaine across the border by swallowing a plastic bag and hoping everything comes out all right.

Thanks President Obama

What a marooon. That "democrat" gasoline you boast about is very likely coming from Canada. So why are democrats blocking the Keystone Pipeline that'd deliver 300 million barrels a year to the US...cutting our dependence on lunatic OPEC countries by 40%? Everything the left does is suicidal for our nation.

Doesn't work that way. Number one that pipeline wouldn't be feeding us; number two when we do get to the point of acquiring our own fix, we don't get to pick and choose what country it comes from. By that point it's mongrelized in a vast pool that OPEC, Canada, the US and everybody else has already peed in.

Thanks President Obama

Liar
Average Prices By State - New Jersey Gas Prices

Brooklyn NY today regular $3.35
I have yet to see it below $3.00

Thank Democrats for low gas prices...Why?
What did they have to do with it.

This ^^ is correct. Neither party (nor the POTUS) has any power over gas prices other than whatever taxes they levy (on federal, state and local levels), which generally stay fixed. Gas pump prices are driven by what the market is doing, and generally prices sinking as they are right now is not a good economic sign. For a ready example, see the trends in the second half of 2008 and what went along with them.

This is another reason OPEC is expected to cut production to stabilize prices. An unstable world economy is not in their interest either. Or more correctly to try to stabilize prices. Given the structure of the system it's a bit like trying to steer a barge with a pool cue.

Works for me personally anyway, as I have a lot of driving to do. Paid $2.63 in Louisiana yesterday. But by the time I got to Mississippi I had to pay $2.65. Next week I'll be traversing my own state, which is not a cheap one, yet I can see if I were going today I could get it for $2.79. In North Carolina.

Buy some of the USO or UWTI funds. If oil goes back up, as it inevitably will, you'll make some good money to offset your higher fuel prices. If oil goes further down, the stocks will fall, but so will your fuel costs.

win/win

I have to admit, I just saw regular gas going for $2.95 a gallon and across the street it was $2.94 a gallon for regular.
The mid grade gas jumps way up to $3.49 a gallon and High Test was selling for $3.59 a gallon. Seems to be a big jump between the different grade of gas.
I can't quite explain why the higher grades did not fall in price with the Reqular grade.
The other thing is have you noticed that gas prices always seem to drop before an election.?

Thanks President Obama

Keystone Pipeline has no impact on our gas prices. That gas is slated for shipment abroad. Keystone must be blocked because it pisses off Republicans and does nothing to help the average American

Forum List

Back