On WHAT HONEST basis does Admin make CLAIM of Exec. Priv.?

On WHAT HONEST basis does the Obama Administration make the CLAIM of Executive Privilege over the Fast and Furious papers, notes and e-mails?

I don't think they HAVE any HONEST basis to invoke Executive Privilege.

Why won't the President 'splain his action, in detail?

Isn't it "curious" how little the national media seems interested in pressing him on it?

Maybe they are afraid of appearing "rude?"

Nobody got killed because of Watergate.

Odd that Watergate had the media aggressively doing investigative reporting.

It's amazing what the press can discover - when they want to, that is. We know more about Palin, Joe the plumber and Romney's dog than we know about Obama. The media happily looks the other way when stuff like this creeps up, and there have been many instances of the media actively diverting the public away from scandals like this.

I think invoking executive privilege implicates that Obama is involved in Fast and Furious, otherwise how could he hide behind it?

oh good you brought out this meme.....Shut up

On WHAT HONEST basis does the Obama Administration make the CLAIM of Executive Privilege over the Fast and Furious papers, notes and e-mails?

Isn't it "curious" how little the national media seems interested in pressing him on it?

How about ongoing operations that could put agents in the field in jeopardy?

Besides....it really doesn't matter to you...you have your mind made up...the boys on the radio told you so.

Disclosing that to the PUBLIC might have an adverse impact. Maybe. Disclosing it to Congress? No.

And it does matter, YOUR unyielding stubbornness notwithstanding.

Meanwhile, let's face facts. YOU are busy guessing because the President hasn't bothered to offer ANY explanation to "justify" the assertion of Executive Privilege.

It's amazing what the press can discover - when they want to, that is. We know more about Palin, Joe the plumber and Romney's dog than we know about Obama. The media happily looks the other way when stuff like this creeps up, and there have been many instances of the media actively diverting the public away from scandals like this.

I think invoking executive privilege implicates that Obama is involved in Fast and Furious, otherwise how could he hide behind it?

Why? The liberal media was breathless in its relentless investigation and coverage of Watergate. This is especially true of guys like Woodward and Bernstein and The Washington Post and The New York Times. That's ok. It may have been a third rate burglary, but it actually WAS a story worth investigating ESPECIALLY when the President coordinated the coverup.

Meanwhile, here, the press seems oddly cowed. DO YOU see a lot of Woodward and Bernstein type digging? WHO exactly in the press is demanding that the President at least offer the PEOPLE his alleged basis for invoking Executive Privilege.

Shut up? No. It's time to get a whole lot louder, in fact.

Besides....it really doesn't matter to you...you have your mind made up...the boys on the radio told you so.

Disclosing that to the PUBLIC might have an adverse impact. Maybe. Disclosing it to Congress? No.

Meanwhile, let's face facts. YOU are busy guessing because the President hasn't bothered to offer ANY explanation to "justify" the assertion of Executive Privilege.
Ever hear of C-SPAN, numbnuts?

Ever hear of C-SPAN, numbnuts?

Yes, dickless, and I note that your question is completely irrelevant.

Are you going to pretend now, scumbag, that the President has issued ANY fucking explanation to the People for invocation of Executive Privilege?

Not very honest of you, you mindless drone derp.

Fuck it. I'll call you out you dishonest hack. Tell us what the President claims to have been the alleged basis. Link it, bitch.

But you won't because you can't and you can't because the President hasn't offered a single WORD of "explanation," you lying hack.

:thup:

Last edited:
NEWS FLASH. Bush is NO LONGER PRESIDENT. QUIT using him as an EXCUSE for our under achieving President that is office right now!

Um Case history matters....Im sorry that you hate history

Case history CAN matter. Citing irrelevant factoids doesn't.

President Washington invoked Executive Privilege, too.

Nobody is saying that there is no such thing as a valid assertion of EP.

So, noting that others have claimed that privilege adds nothing of value to the discussion.

How about all of those other instances of EP? Di all those other presidents give explanations for invoking it? Go check...I'll wait here.

They have no other outlet...Have no other place to place it except themselves...

Bush isn't pres but you have no explanation why Obama is the only person you believe is covering up even tho it's been used by every president since...who knows.

Stupid...Srupid...Stupid...

HOLDER stated Bush didn't have a THING to do with this.

WTF is wrong with you?

PAY Attention...
that wasnt Closes point, but hey your drunk so naturally you wouldnt get it.

How about all of those other instances of EP? Di all those other presidents give explanations for invoking it? Go check...I'll wait here.

DO your own homework, bitch.

What ABOUT the other claims of EP?

Do you think you have something worth while to offer regarding them?

You don't even know diddly shit about them, stupid.

You are mouthing idiot liberal hurried talking pointlesses.

And it shows.

Truth hurts???

DO your own homework, bitch.

What ABOUT the other claims of EP?

Do you think you have something worth while to offer regarding them?

You don't even know diddly shit about them, stupid.

You are mouthing idiot liberal hurried talking pointlesses.

And it shows.
No...you and your ilk are making the claim that Obama owes you an explanation. So...is it required that an explanation be given, (as if there would be one that Obama COULD give that you assholes would accept)....or is it a fucking PRIVILEGE of being the EXECUTIVE?

If things are not reversed this next election my vote is to split the country up let the liberals have California Arizona New Mexico Nevada since they love the illegals so much put them as close as you can get to them and we'll keep the rest.

Forum List

Back