On WHAT HONEST basis does Admin make CLAIM of Exec. Priv.?

I didn't say he did. Every president since raygun has invoked executive privilege. Liability and you give all of them a pass. I guess youve never noticed until Obama did it.

I didn't say he did. Every president since raygun has invoked executive privilege. Liability and you give all of them a pass. I guess youve never noticed until Obama did it.

Untrue, as you knew when you posted it.

I would give the President a pass, too, IF he would offer an HONEST basis for why he invoked it -- which all the other Presidents DID provide.

Buit again, pretend it's ok when your Obamessiah doesn't bother, you hack.

Newsflash for ClosedMindedNot all invocations of Executive Privilege are created equal. You may not CARE for the Bush claims, but they at least explained their bases. YOU cannot point to one word of "explanation" from the incumbent and his Administration for this latest claim.
But go on pretending that it's all ok.

But but but that's different.

It is diufferent to invoke it WITH an explanation compared to invoking it without an explanation.

But pretend otherwise. That oughta sooth your liberal butthurt.

And what explanation was good enough for you that came from every president since Raygun? You don't know, let me her you say it.

I would give the President a pass, too, IF he would offer an HONEST basis for why he invoked it -- which all the other Presidents DID provide.

Oh so you want an explanation but not any explanation an explanation that you determine to be honest. The bar has risen. Tell me what honest explanation did every president since Raygun?

On WHAT HONEST basis does the Obama Administration make the CLAIM of Executive Privilege over the Fast and Furious papers, notes and e-mails?

I don't think they HAVE any HONEST basis to invoke Executive Privilege.

Why won't the President 'splain his action, in detail?

Isn't it "curious" how little the national media seems interested in pressing him on it?

Maybe they are afraid of appearing "rude?"
Key word would be honest, obamaturd and holder are anything but.

Oh so you want an explanation but not any explanation an explanation that you determine to be honest. The bar has risen. Tell me what honest explanation did every president since Raygun?
Obamaturd has yet to be honest.

Key word being honest because the bar has to be so high that Obama could never reach it. For example, no explanation from Obama will be considered honest. But he excuses all the other presidents because....because, uh...he can't explain.

Key word being honest because the bar has to be so high that Obama could never reach it. For example, no explanation from Obama will be considered honest. But he excuses all the other presidents because....because, uh...he can't explain.

Disclosure of documents and an accountability to why the DOJ lied for 10 months would work for starters.

The dumbfuck libs here need to explain the DoJ letter to Congress full of lies that had to be retracted.

So if you are under investigation by Congress, the FBI, the local police, etc....would you send them a fraudulent letter then try to retract it later saying it was a mistake???? Uh, that is a crime....

Honest is not that high a bar, fuckwit.

Except to dishonest dopey hacks like you.

Disclosure of documents and an accountability to why the DOJ lied for 10 months would work for starters.

For starters? What's the next act? Asking if he had sex with somebody?

Oh so you want an explanation but not any explanation an explanation that you determine to be honest. The bar has risen. Tell me what honest explanation did every president since [Reagan]?

Look up their explanations, shitface. Then feel free to quibble all you want.

Now look up President Obama's "explanation." Oh right. You can't, because that pile of crap didn't even offer one.

V. On July 13, less than a week after claiming executive privilege for Miers and Taylor, Counsel Fielding effectively claimed the privilege once again, this time in relation to documents related to the 2004 death of Army Ranger Pat Tillman. In a letter to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Fielding claimed certain papers relating to discussion of the friendly-fire shooting “implicate Executive Branch confidentiality interests” and would therefore not be turned over to the committee.

More: Executive Privilege: George W. Bush beats out Barack Obama 6 to 1 | Samuel Warde

He is dead isn't he? Yes, and Jillian doesn't care. All she cares about is giving the finger to Issa.

You wouldn't give two shits for Brian Terry's life if you still had control of your own bowels.

BTW, you lie a lot.

i think they're just giving the finger to issa.

now... do i agree with them doing that?

no.

the left are making it political, all they want is to give Issa the finger!
your lying again

On WHAT HONEST basis does the Obama Administration make the CLAIM of Executive Privilege over the Fast and Furious papers, notes and e-mails?

I don't think they HAVE any HONEST basis to invoke Executive Privilege.

Why won't the President 'splain his action, in detail?

Isn't it "curious" how little the national media seems interested in pressing him on it?

Maybe they are afraid of appearing "rude?"
How about ongoing operations that could put agents in the field in jeopardy?

Besides....it really doesn't matter to you...you have your mind made up...the boys on the radio told you so.

Flashback to 2002:
In the brewing battle over the release of Vice President Cheney’s energy task force records, Cheney says he’s taking a stand on principle. And he has a point: From its earliest days, the second Bush administration has demonstrated a deep ideological commitment to restoring the prerogatives of the executive branch. Right out of the box, the White House put a freeze on the release of Reagan-era records scheduled to be made public last year. Whether or not the White House has something to hide, Cheney’s refusal to turn over the energy task force records is in line with this stance.
Dick Cheney....Immediate adviser to the President. Executive Privledge covers the President and his advisers. This is so that they can give the President honest and open advice without having to worry about having to answer to charges for doing so.

Holder is the Attorney General and as such, serves at the advise and consent of the Congress.

One of these things is different. I wonder what it is?

V. On July 13, less than a week after claiming executive privilege for Miers and Taylor, Counsel Fielding effectively claimed the privilege once again, this time in relation to documents related to the 2004 death of Army Ranger Pat Tillman. In a letter to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Fielding claimed certain papers relating to discussion of the friendly-fire shooting “implicate Executive Branch confidentiality interests” and would therefore not be turned over to the committee.

More: Executive Privilege: George W. Bush beats out Barack Obama 6 to 1 | Samuel Warde

And?

Which do you think is more likely?

That SOME discussions about the loss of a Ranger might implicate Executive Branch confidentiality interests or some discussions about a botched retarded DoJ sting operation might implicate actual Executive Branch confidentiality interests?

If you said the latter, you're a dishonest hack.

:thup:

Forum List

Back