On Wednesday Morning, we will know...

We should have a good idea what will happen in November on Wednesday morning. If Obama comes out and lets Romney deny things like his 5 Trillion dollar tax cut again without calling him on it, then Obama will lose.

If Obama comes out and refutes Willard this time, instead of letting him get away with his lies, then Obama has a chance. Wednesday morning we should know.

Obama won't do that again. Romney's debate performance was like a sucker punch, Obama wasn't prepared for him to lie quite so much. I see Obama setting the record straight and engaging the audience like Romney never could in a townhall setting.

What Lie did Romeny tell . That 5 trillion has been debunked by people even on Obama team

Cutter Concedes $5 Trillion Attack On Romney Is Not True

Of course you are ok with all Obama lies. Romney no one died on behalf of any mis truths you think he said.
Unlike Obama who has at least 4 Americans dead .. well 5 if you include Brian Terry

Last edited:
We should have a good idea what will happen in November on Wednesday morning. If Obama comes out and lets Romney deny things like his 5 Trillion dollar tax cut again without calling him on it, then Obama will lose.

If Obama comes out and refutes Willard this time, instead of letting him get away with his lies, then Obama has a chance. Wednesday morning we should know.

Um, No we wont.

Unless One or the other Clobbers the other one. We won't know shit.

If Obama Clobbers Romney he will probably move back into a slight lead. If Romney wins again. It's over.

I hesitate to mention this to those who think next weeks debate will decide the election but there is one more after that one and I really don't expect a knock out decision in either one of them.

I hesitate to mention this to those who think next weeks debate will decide the election but there is one more after that one and I really don't expect a knock out decision in either one of them.

I don't either but I don't think Romney needs a knockout. He already has one. It's enough for him to simply win at this point I think

So, please tell me, will Romney be refuting all of Obama's lies? Will that make him the winner?

Forum List

Back