On This Day January 26...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Time marches on. Guess which well-known personage made the following exclamation on this date in 1998: “I want to say one thing to the American people -- I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky”?

In addition, let's have a moment of silence for General "Chinese" Gordon who lost his life to the Mahdi in Khartoum on this date in 1885. The Mahdi cut off his head and posted it on a spike in front of the city. Some things never change.

Time marches on. Guess which well-known personage made the following exclamation on this date in 1998: “I want to say one thing to the American people -- I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky”?

In addition, let's have a moment of silence for General "Chinese" Gordon who lost his life to the Mahdi in Khartoum on this date in 1885. The Mahdi cut off his head and posted it on a spike in front of the city. Some things never change.

Could this be the anniversary of that fateful day when semantics turned the entire rules of debating around ?

A black day for any of us who trusted Clinton to be sure.

I didn't much care one way or the other, but I was sorely disappointed when it turned out that Clinton lied to all of us.

Somewhere on another message board, you'll find Editec calling for Clinton to resign from office for lying to the American people, when the truth of his lies was made apparent to us all.

I objected to his impeachment and thought it a violation of the spirit of that law, but I still think an honorable man would have stepped down from office.

Had I been Clinton I'd have said "Hell yes I was having an affair" and been done with it.

Of course, that might also paritally explain why I am not a viable candidate for high office, too.

please... the QUESTION NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Seriously, no one ever asked Daddy Bush about his girlfriend.

No one ever asked Kennedy....

or Eisenhower....

or Roosevelt....

Who cared, anyway?

Had I been Clinton I'd have said "Hell yes I was having an affair" and been done with it.

Agreed--splitting hairs and trying to claim that it wasn't really sex was SO LAME that he should have never been trusted with another word. How stupid did he really think Americans were/are ?

or Eisenhower....

or Roosevelt....

Who cared, anyway?

NONE of them had a trial going for sexual harrassment and proven track record at getting into the pants of the women that worked for him. Now did they?

You are a woman and a lawyer you know better then this.

Clinton committed perjury to protect his ass from a law suit. Perjury most definately rises to the " high Crimes and misdomeanor " counts of Impeachment. Further the charge should have been sustained because he DID it. Not only did he personally commit perjury he got others to do the same for him.

or Eisenhower....

or Roosevelt....

Who cared, anyway?

They ALL should have been confronted with the truth.

True

or Eisenhower....

or Roosevelt....

Who cared, anyway?

I certainly did not until Clinton lied about it.

I'd have completely been thrilled if Clinton had told them to mind their own business.

But that is not what he did, Jill. He looked into the camera and he flat out lied to the American people.

He should have enither told the truth or he should have said that he was not going to discuss the issue.

I'd have supported him either way had he done so.

or Eisenhower....

or Roosevelt....

Who cared, anyway?

Truly, I get such mirth out of watching the marionettes like yourself, dancing on the string every time the subject of your hero's lack of self control, base nature and scurrulous behavior are recalled. Mention Clinton and you become Yosemite Sam.

YosemiteSam.jpg

Let's take every president, and filter out those not involved in events that include blue dresses with semen stains, cigars, knee pads and thongs and that leaves...oh, yes. Democrat Bill Clinton. "I did not have sex..."

Best of all, how were you not able to predict what a cur your hero was, based on all of his lies prior to his entry into the White House? Remember that he was "Slick Willie"? He was the best you could come up with, and still defend? Now, since you cannot deny the flaws in his character, your defense is "QUESTION NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE". You left-wingers will forgive any behavior as long as the candiate is politically correct (read: "Dem. next to their name.)

It must still ring in your ears: "I did not...Ms. Lewinsky."

Last edited:
It's also Chinese New Year. This is now the year of the Ox. Wheeee!

Truly, I get such mirth out of watching the marionettes like yourself, dancing on the string every time the subject of your hero's lack of self control, base nature and scurrulous behavior are recalled. Mention Clinton and you become Yosemite Sam.

Let's take every president, and filter out those not involved in events that include blue dresses with semen stains, cigars, knee pads and thongs and that leaves...oh, yes. Democrat Bill Clinton. "I did not have sex..."

Best of all, how were you not able to predict what a cur your hero was, based on all of his lies prior to his entry into the White House? Remember that he was "Slick Willie"? He was the best you could come up with, and still defend? Now, since you cannot deny the flaws in his character, your defense is "QUESTION NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE". You left-wingers will forgive any behavior as long as the candiate is politically correct (read: "Dem. next to their name.)

I get mirth out of watching people hassle Clinton who fucked women (which most men love doing and hardly one of them complained), and let a person who fucked a whole country - including getting the best part of 3,000 servicemen and women killed (not even going through those who have been horrendously injured and maimed), get a free pass. Go figure!

I get mirth out of watching people hassle Clinton who fucked women (which most men love doing and hardly one of them complained), and let a person who fucked a whole country - including getting the best part of 3,000 servicemen and women killed (not even going through those who have been horrendously injured and maimed), get a free pass. Go figure!

however---is fucking sexual relations ????? huh ???:lol:

Forum List

Back