On This Anniversary - 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition (Epic Essay)

like how did the conspiracy plant all the explosives
Irrelevant

we know they were planted, we all seen them.

I really dont get involved too much any more since forensics verified it was a demolition and it went to the courts to figure out how to cover it up

BOOM_zpsaff6daea.gif

big badda boom

hidden in glaringly plain sight.

twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are!

666_zps2865c1aa.gif

all the clueless internet commandos, eyes but cant see for shit LMAO

Last edited:
We have listen to you RETARDS for years now, yet you can not answer simple questions, like how did the conspiracy plant all the explosives wire them up and time them for impact with the planes and NO one of the THOUSANDS of people that worked in the buildings ever saw a thing?

How about how did they keep all the people that would be needed to seed the buildings from talking all these years?

If planes did not hit the three buildings what happened to the crew , PASSENGERS AND planes?

If a drone was used against the pentagon who and what launched it from whose arsenal did it come and who made it so it would leave no debris behind? Further how come the pattern in the Pentagon DOES NOT MATCH a drone? Ohh ya and who paid off the witnesses that saw the plane and why have they not blabbed about it after all these years?

There are many more questions if you claim no planes were used and even more f you claim some nefarious group of Government stooges wired the twin towers.

There was two week window leading up to 9/11 where white vans were given access to the twin towers AFTER the cleaning crews left. Building Seven ( which was not hit by any plane) had tenants associated with the government and they could have been wired with military grade thermite with little scrutiny. I defended the official bullshit story for 11 years....wouldnt even consider that certain rogue elements of what I have found is indeed a "shadow goverment" would do this...but once the scales fell from my eyes, the truth hit me like a punch to the gut. I have spent the last six years, ten to twelve hours a day has awoken me to some very ugly truths. All wars are bankers wars and there is always a false flag that proceeds it.

The truth is beyond ugly and for me it was gut wrenching and totally changed my world view. I am not going to insult you or attempt to marginalize you because I was just like you.....I demonized, marginalized and ridiculed anyone that claimed 9/11 was an inside job.

The events that day accomplished numerous things for the global elite...including investigations of insider trading, ten year securities of oil and gas futures from the pillaging of Russia after the ruble collapse of 1991.....securities that could never pass the Securities and Exchange commission sniff test which was shut down for two weeks after 9/11.
Your claims of vans and the SEC are lies and fallacies.

There is no such thing as miligtary grade thermite.

Irrelevant

I really dont get involved too much any more since forensics verified it was a demolition and it went to the courts to figure out how to cover it up

View attachment 512786

big badda boom

View attachment 512790

Wrong.

It was impossible to plant and no evidence exists in or out of court to support the claim that it was used

We have listen to you RETARDS for years now, yet you can not answer simple questions, like how did the conspiracy plant all the explosives wire them up and time them for impact with the planes and NO one of the THOUSANDS of people that worked in the buildings ever saw a thing?

How about how did they keep all the people that would be needed to seed the buildings from talking all these years?

If planes did not hit the three buildings what happened to the crew , PASSENGERS AND planes?

If a drone was used against the pentagon who and what launched it from whose arsenal did it come and who made it so it would leave no debris behind? Further how come the pattern in the Pentagon DOES NOT MATCH a drone? Ohh ya and who paid off the witnesses that saw the plane and why have they not blabbed about it after all these years?

There are many more questions if you claim no planes were used and even more f you claim some nefarious group of Government stooges wired the twin towers.

You obviously didn't read the post. Go wallow in your stupidity and ignorance alone. The real patriots are waking up. You are too dumb to bother with, I am interested in having discussions with intelligent people who want the truth, whatever it may be.

You also obviously are a hick who has never been to NYC. They don't roll up the sidewalks at 6, people are everywhere working all the time, 24/7, especially the WTC, and no one cares what they are doing.
You are not going to answer because you CAN NOT. For one thing dumb ass, the towers did not collapse in 14 seconds, they collapsed over time. I still wanna know how they faked 4 airplanes? How you dismiss eyewitness accounts in Washington DC or eye witness accounts in New York?

And yes security or some one would have noticed if people were wire pillars for demolition. you can hide the wires and the electronics nor the blocks of explosives.

Funny you don't bother with anything even remotely the truth, "did not collapse in 14 seconds, they collapsed over time." No one said airplanes were faked. Everything you say can now be skipped over. You are either a shill or a moron. Either way not worth arguing with. If you are shill you should be prosecuted as an accomplice.

WTC7, remember was not even hit by a plane.

This version of WTC 7 collapsing is better. . .

:abgg2q.jpg:

The fact that this was a false flag event that so many still refuse to acknowledge, is a testament to the power of TV propaganda and the CIA controlled media and their ability to try and shame anyone that has the unmitigated gall to call 9/11/01 for what it was.

It is a fallacy.

You are not calling it for what it was the vast majority of people know that you are simply a sap and a fool

You obviously didn't read the post. Go wallow in your stupidity and ignorance alone. The real patriots are waking up. You are too dumb to bother with, I am interested in having discussions with intelligent people who want the truth, whatever it may be.

You also obviously are a hick who has never been to NYC. They don't roll up the sidewalks at 6, people are everywhere working all the time, 24/7, especially the WTC, and no one cares what they are doing.
You are not going to answer because you CAN NOT. For one thing dumb ass, the towers did not collapse in 14 seconds, they collapsed over time. I still wanna know how they faked 4 airplanes? How you dismiss eyewitness accounts in Washington DC or eye witness accounts in New York?

And yes security or some one would have noticed if people were wire pillars for demolition. you can hide the wires and the electronics nor the blocks of explosives.

Funny you don't bother with anything even remotely the truth, "did not collapse in 14 seconds, they collapsed over time." No one said airplanes were faked. Everything you say can now be skipped over. You are either a shill or a moron. Either way not worth arguing with. If you are shill you should be prosecuted as an accomplice.

WTC7, remember was not even hit by a plane.

This version of WTC 7 collapsing is better. . .

:abgg2q.jpg:

You ACTUAL are going to claim no one said the planes were fake that no plane hit the Pentagon or went down in Pennsylvania ? Gonna deny some one said a drone was used on the pentagon?

So if you don't deny the planes and claim the 19 terrorists were really working for the Government explain in detail how the Government got them to commit suicide for the US Government? Explain how after all this time NO one that placed the explosives has talked about it?

Of course disinformation folks have made all sorts of claims.

Parsing out the truth when there are so many counter intelligence groups is nearly impossible.

Explaining how, after all this time, no one has talked about any explosives, is relatively easy. Special-Op forces are not supposed to talk about their missions. There are hundreds and hundreds of missions we know nothing about. Everything in operations like these are compartmentalized and on a need to know basis. Most of the folks that participate in it, actually believe the official story due to the way things are planned.

For instance, if you have security contractors going into the building to do upgrades months before, and they are unaware that their upgrades are in fact explosives, what is there to tell? They don't know a thing. Not knowing how everything is done is part of the obfuscation, part of the illusion.

E. Howard Hunt and Woody Harrelson's dad, Charles Harrelson, both confessed on JFK decades after it happened. Just b/c you did not hear about it doesn't mean it didn't happen. In fact, there were something like 8 or 9 shooters that day. Most of them missed. But the affect has people seeing strange things everywhere, puffs of smoke, suspicious people, weird forensics at the crime scene and at the autopsy and concocting strange theories.

The same thing is going on here. Multiple avenues to bring down the towers were in play, and they had a patsy also in mind. Also, all of these scenario's, like the JFK operation, were probably ignorant of each other, so the "official" story is what each of the other operations believe is what got the job done.

Do you even know what Operation Northwoods is? Do you know who Sibel Edmonds is? What makes you think the corporate media would even make you aware of whistle blowers and confessions about people within the intel. agencies, in the government or military, furthering a plot to construct an enemy for the military industrial establishment? The CFR works with their corporate sponsors in conjunction with government officials. Anyone that doesn't toe the establishment line has their career black-balled and is labeled as such. You think folks want to end up like Alex Jones and Mike Adams?

If you had looked at all of the information I had posted, it is right there for you.

A lot of this information is slowly disappearing, and relevant witnesses that had, or have been speaking are strangely dying off. That is a pretty good incentive to keep one's trap shut.

Over 100 people have conmfessed to being the shooter of JFK and ALL of their claims are eeually valid. Which means none of them are.

OSwald acted alone and all of the conspuracy theoriesa have been disproven by absolute evidence. The evidence claimed by theorists has been debunked.

The same facts apply to 911. There is no evidence of controlled demo of any other inside job which is why when faced with facts dumb ass liars like Gipper claim you are part of the conspiracy. He is a braindead dishonest troll and has been owned so he goes in circles.

The infromtion you have posted is merely empty claims with NO supporting evidence.

Wrong.

It was impossible to plant and no evidence exists in or out of court to support the claim that it was used
We can see that it was possible, we see the evidence, and its in court at this moment, your claims arent even worth dignifying.

So this is where you landed after they booted you off the other site for incessant trolling huh....:boohoo:

Wrong.

We can see that it was possible, we see the evidence, and its in court at this moment, your claims arent even worth dignifying.

So this is where you landed after they booted you off the other site for incessant trolling huh....:boohoo:
No we do not see this. It would have in fact been impossible to wire those buildings for demolitions without anyone knowing.

We nor you have ever seen any evidence and none is in court.

I am stating facts which you cannot refute hence your dismissal. I never troll and have never been kicked off of a site. But I have owned your worthless ass proving you a stupid little fool.

Your claims require evidence now post some or be proven a lying sack of shit

Wrong.

Why does it being in court matter? When they find nothing or throw it out, you and you're truther brethren will cry foul, say that they are all shills and in on it anyways.

There is not one thing that will satisfy you or any other truther except to keep whining about it being a conspiracy.

Irrelevant

View attachment 512786

big badda boom

View attachment 512790

Let me ask you a simple question please! How would a building fall any other way? Gravity works!

Wrong.

Oh, it is in court? Tennis court? Basketball court? Racquetball court? Which one?

What court and what are the details of the case? No answer is expected from conspiracy nuts!

There is not one thing that will satisfy you or any other truther except to keep whining about it being a conspiracy.
yes truthers because they oppose the gubmint lies you support
Why does it being in court matter?
because the evidence meets judicial standards to get past summary judgment.
People outrside of government lie as often as government does and this is especially true for twoofers.

There is no evidence or any logical or reasonable standard

Wrong.

Oh, it is in court? Tennis court? Basketball court? Racquetball court? Which one?

What court and what are the details of the case? No answer is expected from conspiracy nuts!
sure, you didnt know that huh?
no wonder you people are still spouting long debunked laughable claims made by the original 911 shills, time to up your game dont you think?

No we do not see this.
Everyone knows you dont see it, and everyone knows why you dont see it

psychedelic_glasses_by_thedrifterwithin_d720b0x-pre.jpg

It would have in fact been impossible to wire those buildings for demolitions without anyone knowing.
seriously?
that stupid claim has been debunked countless times for over 20 years

He doesn't do facts or evidence, just things that are clearly not true and made up bullshit.
agreed!
No one sees it including you which is why you can only repeat yourself ad nauseum rather than posting evidence.

It has never been debunked you are simply stating a childish lie.

Hde was talking about you boy

Wrong.

sure, you didnt know that huh?
no wonder you people are still spouting long debunked laughable claims made by the original 911 shills, time to up your game dont you think?
No answer. You are a liar and it is your claims long debunked and proven fiction.
No little boy it is you needing to up your game

Post some evidence which you have NEVER done

Forum List

Back