On This Anniversary - 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition (Epic Essay)

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by munkle, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,779
    This was 17 years ago. So the links may not be live.

There's also the memorial page for the dog that died.

The bomb theory is already ludicrously implausible. There was no seismic evidence of explosives before the collapse, a physical impossibility. There was no evidence of any bomb found before, during or after the attack.

Nothing. Not a single detonator, not a single inch of blasting wire. Literally nothing. Not even residue of explosives found anywhere.

And there would have had to have been about 50,000 such bombs placed. All without anyone noticing. Not even the Port authority bomb squad.

That's laughably implausible.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,779
    Make sure to include all the false predictions of false flags.

3. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,853
    Actually, if you read my links I posted previously, there is seismic activity that takes place before the towers collapse, and as your link just showed, the dogs were taken off duty so the explosives could be put into place.

Thank you.

The only bombs that would need to be used are the ones covering up the crimes that the planes were meant to take out. For other demolition types, you would need to debunk the alternative hypothesis.

Let's not do that though. We are never going to agree. Why is it so important for you to bolster such an implausible government conspiracy?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,853
    Controlled by it? Indeed. . . . Especially if you bothered to follow that Wikileaks link

Here ===> The Global Intelligence Files - [Analytical & Intelligence Comments] Mossad ran 9/11 Arab "hijacker" terrorist operation

Cross reference it with that information here;

Trump’s Transition Team Colluded With Israel. Why Isn’t That News?

The countless Israeli connections to Mueller’s probe of Trump and Russia

And then it becomes clear why there is no swamp clearing on this issue. The swamp that helped create it, helped get him elected. He has no intention of biting the hand that feeds him.

5. gipper

gipper Libertarian/Anarchist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,011
    Then the war criminal had the nerve to joke about his stupid war that caused untold numbers of dead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,853
    Saw a meme 'bout that today. . .

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,853
    [​IMG]

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  8. Natural Citizen

Natural Citizen Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,837
    Truth be told, I don't really follow the 911 conspiracy stuff.

I'm more concerned about how it's been used to systematically attack our liberties here at home in the name of security and to patriotize a failed, preemptive, foreign policy. Used to be that patriotism meant standing up to the tyrants. Now patriotism means lick government boots and sing thank you on the highest mountain.

I've been in a suicide by mod kind of mood the last couple of days, I have other stuff to do anyway. Thus my smart ass comments to WillHaftawaite. lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,853
    meh, I honestly don't spend a lot of time on this topic these days either. I have a book marked folder with these sites all thrown into them. It's why I told Skylar I didn't want to rehash all this stuff again. We have done it a zillion times with Dawes and Ollie years ago. For all I know, Skylar might be one of them, with a name change. So what is the point? I don't think he wants to do it again either.

I agree with you about the part on what it is used for. That is why I think it is part of something larger. The unelected government. Till Americans understand the implications of the expanding, and now out of control bureacracy, these problems are only going to get worse. . . AND NOW? With the introduction by silicon valley of AI into the mix? I'm not even sure these interest groups who think they are in charge know what is going to happen.

As far as suicide by mod.?

WillHaftawaite is the wrong mod then. He is so Classically liberal, he's practically an anarchist. He'll probably let you pee on the carpet first.

:lmao:

Judging from what I know of your politics and personality, I would pester Coyote or theDoctorisIn. They will give you what you want if you read the forum rules that CK posted and if you stalk them and pester them.

10. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,202
    Again explain how a very small group of people planted 50000 bombs scattered through out the building in 3 days and NOT one soul saw them? Then explain why the investigation of the dust from the Towers carries no significant residue of bomb material.

• Funny Funny x 2