On This Anniversary - 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition (Epic Essay)

After all the lies our government been caught in, is it really that hard to believe they are lying to us about 9/11?

The conspiracy would have to be vast, far beyond simply 'the government'. It would involve virtually all the eye witnesses, virtually every first reponder, virtually every fire fighter, the FDNY, the NYPD, all the people stuck on the highway beside the pentagon when a plane flew overhead.

It would involve the news reporters who identified plane wreckage outside the Pentagon, the FAA, all the air controllers
After all the lies our government been caught in, is it really that hard to believe they are lying to us about 9/11?

The conspiracy would have to be vast, far beyond simply 'the government'. It would involve virtually all the eye witnesses, virtually every first reponder, virtually every fire fighter, the FDNY, the NYPD, all the people stuck on the highway beside the pentagon when a plane flew overhead.

It would involve the news reporters who identified plane wreckage outside the Pentagon, the FAA, all the air controllers involved, the ASCE that did engineering reports.

All with an absolute perfection of secrecy that has lasted 17 years? Absolute nonsense.

Your own argument demonstrates the absurdity of the entire idea. 'After all the lies our government has been caught in'. Exactly. The government is ludicrously porous. There are leaks all the time. Contractors leak information, folks leak memos, there are whistleblowers, or people make plea deals.

The conspiracy being described would have been absolutely enormous involving thousands if not tens of thousands of people. There is essentially no chance that this would be kept under wraps. None. And every year that goes by with no massive reveal.....just reduces the odds that it was a conspiracy.

involved, the ASCE that did engineering reports.

All with an absolute perfection of secrecy that has lasted 17 years? Absolute nonsense.

Your own argument demonstrates the absurdity of the entire idea. 'After all the lies our government has been caught in'. Exactly. The government is ludicrously porous. There are leaks all the time. Contractors leak information, folks leak memos, there are whistleblowers, or people make plea deals.

The conspiracy being described would have been absolutely enormous involving thousands if not tens of thousands of people. There is essentially no chance that this would be kept under wraps. None. And every year that goes by with no massive reveal.....just reduces the odds that it was a conspiracy.
I disagree with the premise that it would have to be enormous. Many Americans and other nationalities will do as they are told, without knowing or understanding the ultimate goal.

I suppose you also believe Oswald acted alone, FDR didn’t instigate Pearl Harbor, Wilson didn’t instigate WWI, McKinley didn’t instigate the Spanish American War, Lincoln didn’t instigate the War of Northern Aggression, the Gulf of Tonkin was an attack on the USA, and Iraq had WMD.

It would involve the news reporters who identified plane wreckage outside the Pentagon, the FAA, all the air controllers

It would involve the news reporters who identified plane wreckage outside the Pentagon, the FAA, all the air controllers involved, the ASCE that did engineering reports.

I disagree with the premise that it would have to be enormous. Many Americans and other nationalities will do as they are told, without knowing or understanding the ultimate goal.

Every single one? Every first responder? The FDNY that lost 341 of their own? The folks on I-395 who were stuck in a traffic jam when a plane flew over their heads and into the Pentagon a few hundred yards away? All the reporters? The Air Traffic Controllers? The NIST investigators? The American Society of Civil Enginneers? The NYPD? The security staff for the WTC? All the people that supposedly planted the 'bombs'? The congressional investigators? The Con Edison people running substation in WTC 7? All the tenets who made it out alive? All the construction workers who cleaned up the debris over months? The FBI investigators?

All the people involved in the logistics and planning of something what you imagine would have been an enormous operation?

You're literally talking about thousands and thousahds of people. Most of them just spontaneously joining this conspiracy at random, for no particular reason other than (per you) they were 'told to'. And with perfect secrecy, without exception......for 17 years.

We couldn't keep the nuclear bomb secret for more than 5 years and that was localized to one isolated location in New Mexico.

This wasn't a single event at a single location. This was 3 separate events, each involving thousands of people. One of them being downtown New York. And this wasn't a bullet or a gunman. This was 3 skyscrapers and the pentagon. With a plane flying low over I-395 in rush hour traffic.

Would you really look a New York City fire fighter that was at ground zero in the eye and tell them that they are part of a conspiracy to cover up the murder 341 of their own?

I don't think so
. Its easy to imagine a faceless, nameless abstraction of 'the government'. But these are actual, real people. Frank Fellini. Peter Hayden. And when you recognize them as individuals.....its a hell of a lot harder to hold your view.

Your conclusion just doesn't make sense.

This belongs in conspiracy forum.

well it was a conspiracy EVEN if you accept the lies of the CIA controlled media that 19 muslins were behind the attacks because a conspiracy involves two or more people who plot something so you are correct that it belongs in the conspiracy forum since SEVERAL people in the CIA and mossad were involved.LOL

Save all your conspiracy theory crap, son. If you look around the web, you can find a chemist who calculated and ran a simulation to recreate load stresses and the collapse of the buildings happened pretty much exactly as he calculated, once the stress of the damage started a collapse of the section above the impact, the load of the collapse down upon the floor below was more than sufficient to begin a chain reaction of subsequent pancake collapses bringing the entire building down. No conspiracy theories needed, no thermite or hidden bombs required.
:dig:

as always,you prove you cant stand toe to toe in in a debate when you are getting owned,you failed to counter a single thing of what he posted.shoot the messenger when you cant counter the evidence.:thup:

We have listen to you RETARDS for years now, yet you can not answer simple questions, like how did the conspiracy plant all the explosives wire them up and time them for impact with the planes and NO one of the THOUSANDS of people that worked in the buildings ever saw a thing?

How about how did they keep all the people that would be needed to seed the buildings from talking all these years?

If planes did not hit the three buildings what happened to the crew , PASSENGERS AND planes?

If a drone was used against the pentagon who and what launched it from whose arsenal did it come and who made it so it would leave no debris behind? Further how come the pattern in the Pentagon DOES NOT MATCH a drone? Ohh ya and who paid off the witnesses that saw the plane and why have they not blabbed about it after all these years?

There are many more questions if you claim no planes were used and even more f you claim some nefarious group of Government stooges wired the twin towers.

uh yes we have,its not our fault YOU are to much of a retard to understand it though,just because you get taken to school on this all the time and are too stupid to counter facts,doesn't mean we have not owned your sorry ass on this.:itsok:

all you ever do when evidence is shown to you that you cant counter,you evade it changing the subject and start asking irrelevent questions like that and dont even try and counter the facts.

i am STILL waitiing for you to stop being a fucking coward and running off from these videos here that document it was a CIA/mossad operation instead of just throwing childish one liner insults all the time when you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run the evidence in these videos.

talk about a retard,you need to look in the mirror.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Save all your conspiracy theory crap, son. If you look around the web, you can find a chemist who calculated and ran a simulation to recreate load stresses and the collapse of the buildings happened pretty much exactly as he calculated, once the stress of the damage started a collapse of the section above the impact, the load of the collapse down upon the floor below was more than sufficient to begin a chain reaction of subsequent pancake collapses bringing the entire building down. No conspiracy theories needed, no thermite or hidden bombs required.

as always,you prove you cant stand toe to toe in in a debate when you are getting owned,you failed to counter a single thing of what he posted.shoot the messenger when you cant counter the evidence.:thup:

Hey Moron,

I've nothing to counter. I've no burden. All I'm doing is agreeing with the known accepted facts that it happened just as it appeared: planes hit the buildings and they eventually fell down killing all. It is up to YOU and your spit-swapping buddy to prove otherwise. You can't.

Hey Moron,

I've nothing to counter. I've no burden. All I'm doing is agreeing with the known accepted facts that it happened just as it appeared: planes hit the buildings and they eventually fell down killing all. It is up to YOU and your spit-swapping buddy to prove otherwise. You can't.

YOU cant prove that explosives did not bring them down,that has been proven over and over again but you wont look the evidence so you try and convince yourself you won without looking at the evidence just like that retard army sargent moron i just got done taking to school a couple of minutes ago.

you official connspiracy theory apologists always ignore bld 7, the crux of the 9/11 coverup that proves there WERE explosives that brought them down.you,NIST and everybody else has failed miserably to explain bld 7 and debunk it.:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey Moron,

If you're going to offer a fantastically complicated, wildly elaborate conspiracy backed by nothing......you've got quite a lot to counter.

As the evidence contradicting you is vast. For example, the WTC 1 and 2 came down exactly opposite of controlled demolition. The collapse started at the point of impact (above the 93rd and 77th floors respectively) and proceeded, one floor at a time, to the ground. Top to bottom.

Where actual controlled demolition occurs bottom to top. With the main supports knocked out at is base and the entire structural falling at once. With kicker charges breaking up the debris as if falls.

Thus, any argument predicated on the WTC being taken down via controlled demolition must explain why (with evidence) the WTC collapse looks nothing like controlled demolition.

Good luck.

We have listen to you RETARDS for years now, yet you can not answer simple questions, like how did the conspiracy plant all the explosives wire them up and time them for impact with the planes and NO one of the THOUSANDS of people that worked in the buildings ever saw a thing?

How about how did they keep all the people that would be needed to seed the buildings from talking all these years?

If planes did not hit the three buildings what happened to the crew , PASSENGERS AND planes?

If a drone was used against the pentagon who and what launched it from whose arsenal did it come and who made it so it would leave no debris behind? Further how come the pattern in the Pentagon DOES NOT MATCH a drone? Ohh ya and who paid off the witnesses that saw the plane and why have they not blabbed about it after all these years?

There are many more questions if you claim no planes were used and even more f you claim some nefarious group of Government stooges wired the twin towers.

You obviously didn't read the post. Go wallow in your stupidity and ignorance alone. The real patriots are waking up. You are too dumb to bother with, I am interested in having discussions with intelligent people who want the truth, whatever it may be.

You also obviously are a hick who has never been to NYC. They don't roll up the sidewalks at 6, people are everywhere working all the time, 24/7, especially the WTC, and no one cares what they are doing.

as always he demonstrates what a clueless moron he is.LOL

You think the heavier a mass gets, the faster it falls. You are stuck back in the Dark Ages before Galileo.

HEY JACKASS! I'm a retired telecom engineer with a degree in physics. DO NOT TELL ME WHAT I THINK, MFer! I don't need to be told elementary first grade physics. Every fucking kid knows that a feather falls as fast as a bowling ball in a vacuum. If you want to believe some government conspiracy bullshit behind 9/11, that is YOUR PROBLEM.

that is YOUR problem if you want to believe some bullshit conspiracy theory invented by the government that 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks,we have plenty of evidence it was a CIA/MOSSAD operation and explosives were planted,you have NONE that the fires brought them down and 19 muslins did it,you and the media and the government have NEVER proven your wacky conspiracy theory that 19 muslims did it.:abgg2q.jpg:

YOU cant prove that explosives did not bring them down,
  • Don't need to anymore than I need to prove that UFOs didn't bring them down.

that has been proven over and over again
  • No it hasn't! Only to idiots that'll believe anything.

but you wont look the evidence
  • I've looked at it. Both pro AND counter. No doubt there are some strange aspects, at least within the very limited amount of very poor data recorded that day. But in the final analysis, all of the conspiracy theories end up being far more fantastic and far-fetched and incredulous than the plain facts that we were attacked by terrorists and should have seen it coming and been able to stop it.

Meh. If you're gonna conspiracy, do it right, boys...

2014-05-17-what-really-happened.png

The Journal of 9/11 Research and 9/11 Issues

toofreak and Sargent retarded obviously slept through science classes to understand that mere fires and gasoline fuel dont cause buildings to disintregate into puffs of powder and blow UPWARDS when collapsing,that fires dont cause buildings to go up into powders of smoke like that.

well in a cartoon show that would work.:abgg2q.jpg:

you owned their sorry asses and took them to school.LOL

Again explain how a very small group of people planted 50000 bombs scattered through out the building in 3 days and NOT one soul saw them? Then explain why the investigation of the dust from the Towers carries no significant residue of bomb material.
as always you prove how clueless you are the fact independent investigaters not on the government payroll and corrupt investigation found there WAS bomb residule.dont you ever get tired of getting humiliated here and how you are ignorant of the facts?:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

• I've looked at it. Both pro AND counter. No doubt there are some strange aspects, at least within the very limited amount of very poor data recorded that day. But in the final analysis, all of the conspiracy theories end up being far more fantastic and far-fetched and incredulous than the plain facts that we were attacked by terrorists and should have seen it coming and been able to stop it.

Ah, 'disprove what ever I make up'. The last, helpless bastion of every conspiracy theorist.

Alas, the evidence overwhelmingly contradicts bombs. And of course, you've got nothing to support it. No seismic signatures of explosives, no residue of explosives, no physical evidence of bombs, no plausible time line of their installation, nothing.

Occam's Razor tears your conspiracy to tatters. While fire and structural damage matches the evidence explicitly. And is far simpler.

Last edited:

I suppose you also believe Oswald acted alone, FDR didn’t instigate Pearl Harbor, Wilson didn’t instigate WWI, McKinley didn’t instigate the Spanish American War, Lincoln didn’t instigate the War of Northern Aggression, the Gulf of Tonkin was an attack on the USA, and Iraq had WMD.

do you really have to ask? of course he does.:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

stop it indeed,stop embarrassing yourself while you still can.:2up:
:bsflag::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::dig::dig:
same old song and dance evasive tactic from you as always.:boohoo:

this is you in defeat :CryingCow:

after misterbeal,dale and natural citizen owned your sorry ass and took you to school that explosIves brought the the towers down.

I am now the latest who humilated you on this thread in post73 above,

On This Anniversary - 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition (Epic Essay)

quit embarassing yourself while you still can.:abgg2q.jpg:

here is your crying towel while you keep crying in defeat.:itsok:

p_101528432.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

I give you credit for one thing,you did get ONE thing right in your babble there from this asinine posts of yours,there WERE terrorists that attacked us that day,the terrorists were the Bush family,the clintons,Rumsfied,Rice,the CIA AND THE MOSSAD charlie. and YOU are protecting these terrorists.:rolleyes:

You are bringing some serious bad karma down on you for the future that you are going to suffer for participating in this coverup and in the end,will be horrified for what you have done.you and sargent idiot jerk.

Last edited:
Meh. If you're gonna conspiracy, do it right, boys...

2014-05-17-what-really-happened.png

The Journal of 9/11 Research and 9/11 Issues

toofreak and Sargent retarded obviously slept through science classes to understand that mere fires and gasoline fuel dont cause buildings to disintregate into puffs of powder and blow UPWARDS when collapsing,that fires dont cause buildings to go up into powders of smoke like that.

well in a cartoon show that would work.:abgg2q.jpg:

you owned their sorry asses and took them to school.LOL

The science classes of collapsing skycrapers that have been hit by planes? I'm pretty sure you imagined that.

Back in reality, once the collapse had initiated it would continue, one floor at a time, all the way to the ground. With the debris field growing in mass as it consumed more floors (meaning more energy) and increasing in velocity as it was accelerated by gravity (meaning more energy).

While the resistance that each floor could provide remained static. If the first floor below the collapse didn't catch the falling debris field when it was at its slowest and lightest...then nothing in the building would until the debris field reached the ground.

Forum List

Back