On the Web, Palestinians Extend Propaganda by hiding behind "The Children!"

Of course the Mother was proud of Her daughter.

She gave Her life to help free Her people.

Just the same as American parents are proud of their child when they sacrifice their life in defence of the U.S.

American parents are ashamed when their kids commit horrific atrocities. I know of none that would celebrate a mass murder suicide bombing by their children

this is the real cancer...look at what passes for a loving family and a devoted mom over there:

it's no different than the support any people gives their martyrs. We call ours the USO.

In time, your kind will be seen as nothing less than sharing the same category as nazis and white south afrikaners. believe it.

it's no different than the support any people gives their martyrs. We call ours the USO.

In time, your kind will be seen as nothing less than sharing the same category as nazis and white south afrikaners. believe it.

don't bet on it. when peace comes to Palestine you will have to wipe your face with another rag than the one you use now

It appears to be a cult of death, the suicide bombing stuff.

Like all types of terrorism, doing it more and more lessens the shock effect to the point it becoems humdrum, this is what teh pals have not yet realized, they should look at the failure of the tamil tigers as an example of the long term failure of suicide attacks.

That's really not true DevNell.

The pilots who dropped the Atomic bombs on the Japaneese civilians where hailed as national heros.

Same for the ones who fire bombed Dresden civilians in Germany.

Should I go on?

equating soldiers with those terrorists is silly. Japan was pillaging and raping the world after they hurt the US. Germany was enslaving most of all Europe.

Americans were in a fight with an enemy that was trying to destroy her.

Palestinians terrorists would never accept peace with Israel as long as that peace allows Israel to exist.

Israel will accept peace with the Palestinian terrorists if they will only act like human beings instead of animals without a conscience,

don't bet on it. when peace comes to Palestine you will have to wipe your face with another rag than the one you use now

your plan has been working so well thus far, dude. When peace comes to palestine you will wear out your teeth and tongue crying antisemite.

That's really not true DevNell.

The pilots who dropped the Atomic bombs on the Japaneese civilians where hailed as national heros.

Same for the ones who fire bombed Dresden civilians in Germany.

Should I go on?

Please do.

I like reading all the propaganda from both sides though I have to admit I find those on the side of the Palestinians far more humorous.

Palestinians terrorists would never accept peace with Israel as long as that peace allows Israel to exist.

that sure was true back when jews, muslims and christians were living there BEFORE THE CREATION OF ZION, eh zionist?

Please do.

I like reading all the propaganda from both sides though I have to admit I find those on the side of the Palestinians far more humorous.

beeecause japanese civilians who died from two nukes are better targets than civilian jews or civiilian americans?

equating soldiers with those terrorists is silly. Japan was pillaging and raping the world after they hurt the US. Germany was enslaving most of all Europe.

Americans were in a fight with an enemy that was trying to destroy her.

Israel will accept peace with the Palestinian terrorists if they will only act like human beings instead of animals without a conscience,
Your orginal statement was, "American parents are ashamed when their kids commit horrific atrocities".

I point out that was not true.

You couldn't rebuke my evidence. So you start yammering on about Palestine and Israel and terrorists.

Weak. Very weak!

Your orginal statement was, "American parents are ashamed when their kids commit horrific atrocities".

I point out that was not true.

You couldn't rebuke my evidence. So you start yammering on about Palestine and Israel and terrorists.

Weak. Very weak!

weakness is what you were brought up fearing because all your elders overcompensated by beating you. it really sucks being brought up in an environment where your neighbors have it all and you don't. sucks to not be a Jew in some places

Forum List

Back