On the subject of race

Thank God you're not a lawmaker. You would probably require Hispanics to wear ID around their necks, Asians to only use bicycles as transportation and Arabs to give up their second amendment rights. As much as I complain about our dumbass legislators, I now see how much worse it can get.

Okay, here's an idea, require EVERYBODY to wear something white when they go out at night, that way it's not racist.

Geez, she was the second black person I almost hit while driving at night. Seriously, don't they understand that they can't be seen?

No, I'm starting to warm up to the idea of it being illegal for blacks to wear black at night. Let's make it illegal for whites to wear white when there's snow on the ground. Hispanics and/or Asians (I forgot which ones are supposed to be yellow) cannot wear any shades of yellow during the daytime unless it's overcast. Or wait...you could just get your eyes and headlights (not the saggy ones) checked.

Or, we could just make it illegal for them to be standing in the middle of the road.......or to cross the road except at clearly marked corners and crosswalks.

My first post was done tongue in cheek, but I really do get upset when people go out at night without anything to show they are there. Blacks or whites, or whatever should be wearing reflective tape or clothing, or carrying flashlights if they are going out at night.

We were taught this 45 years ago when I was a kid, why aren't people taught this now?

There ought to be a law against blacks wearing all black at night and standing in the middle of the road, just passed a little hill. I almost hit a black girl the other night. I saw her white friend on the side of the road but my lights were still facing up the hill and all of a sudden, there she was right in front of me....I almost hit her. I'm still shaking, probably didn't bother her at all, she's probably still laughing at how the "color" drained out of my face.

Funny, I had a similar experience Tuesday night. Traffic in both directions late at night on an unlighted street and in the center lane - a turning lane bordered by yellow lines - a black youth is riding a bike wearing black shirt and dark jeans with cars passing on either side. Very hard to spot until I was almost on top of him.

Republican party was created to end slavery

democrat party supported slavery

republicans were targeted and killed by ku klux Klan

democrats created ku klux Klan.

Forum List

Back